Step II Step 2 CS 08/15/2018 Score Report Release

Started by skywhite
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skywhite

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

I have created this thread for all who are anxiously waiting, and hoping to Pass this uniquely unpredictable exam. The scores will be released beginning August 15.

I took CS in Philly. Made a ton of mistakes. I wish everybody good luck!
 
Last edited:
Hi guys!
New here... how does the step 3 trick works?
My permit is still available... does that mean no results for me tomorrow?
Took the exam 06/21 in Philly
 
The stress we deal with is not easy. Waiting for CS test results is tough and we just want an answer of some sort, whether it’s the permit disappearing or not. At this point, we just need to hope and pray it works for all of us. I’m sure all of us put honest hard work towards this exam and we just want our hard work to pay off. The only sure thing will be the result we get on Wednesday morning. Just remember you have family and friends that support you. It’s not easy to deal with this type of stress. I think we as future physicians always provide our support to patients, but sometimes we need that support ourselves. I’m praying for all of us and let’s keep up the positivity!
I completely agree with you! Good luck to all.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let’s pray and keep positive, let’s not read into signs of what step 3 registration or permit existence or disappearance mean. Let’s live in the moment and not worry about what happens tomorrow because what’s meant to happen will happen. I found meditation very helpful in keeping me focused with what’s going on in the moment whenever I worry. Keep busy and sleep well tonight.
 
Please do not stress over the presence or absence of permit too much. There are people who have passed and their permits still exist provided the eligibility period has not expired.

Our fate has already been decided and nothing can be changed now. Let's stay positive, pray and face the result tomorrow! Good luck!!
 
Did I mention that I'm also expecting step 1 results-took it 4 weeks ago,so It might come tomorrow too,right? :zombie:
I think there is a score delay until Aug 29th for people who took CK in a certain time period, I forgot what the exact period is but you may fall into that. I know I won't get mine until that day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last August first score was released at 3 PM EST. So we should sleep in and wake up late. I say let’s celebrate tonight. Regardless of tomorrow’s. We have done a damn good job so far!
 
This is gonna be a long night.. .
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20180815-010325.jpg
    Screenshot_20180815-010325.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 161
Me too, I just started a step 3 application but stopped at the ECFMG certification date, I don’t know if it means anything or if other people really can’t start such application without passing all steps.

Fingers crossed!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am now able to register for step 3...my heart rate was probably 180 when the webpage was loading...fingers crossed
 

Attachments

  • 20180815_101819.png
    20180815_101819.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 217
Guys any input on what it means if permit link is der but when clicked on the link it says not registered for CS? Haven't taken step 2 Ck yet and can't use the step 3 thing..
Help!!!!
 
If u can apply that means u passed congrats
really !!! I just tried and it lets me select an eligilibilty period !!!!! I really hope so my goodness this was all still worth but I'm not going to get back those two months of stress lol..... best of luck to everyone.. check now want before but it went through for me this morning !!! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEY GUYS !! please don't fret just as of yet... the guy who figured it out also meant that its possible that if your still ineligible that your results could be coming the following Wednesday