Step 2 CS 08/15/2018 Score Report Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skywhite

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have created this thread for all who are anxiously waiting, and hoping to Pass this uniquely unpredictable exam. The scores will be released beginning August 15.

I took CS in Philly. Made a ton of mistakes. I wish everybody good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys!
New here... how does the step 3 trick works?
My permit is still available... does that mean no results for me tomorrow?
Took the exam 06/21 in Philly

The stress we deal with is not easy. Waiting for CS test results is tough and we just want an answer of some sort, whether it’s the permit disappearing or not. At this point, we just need to hope and pray it works for all of us. I’m sure all of us put honest hard work towards this exam and we just want our hard work to pay off. The only sure thing will be the result we get on Wednesday morning. Just remember you have family and friends that support you. It’s not easy to deal with this type of stress. I think we as future physicians always provide our support to patients, but sometimes we need that support ourselves. I’m praying for all of us and let’s keep up the positivity!
I completely agree with you! Good luck to all.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Let’s pray and keep positive, let’s not read into signs of what step 3 registration or permit existence or disappearance mean. Let’s live in the moment and not worry about what happens tomorrow because what’s meant to happen will happen. I found meditation very helpful in keeping me focused with what’s going on in the moment whenever I worry. Keep busy and sleep well tonight.

Reactions: 1 user
Please do not stress over the presence or absence of permit too much. There are people who have passed and their permits still exist provided the eligibility period has not expired.

Our fate has already been decided and nothing can be changed now. Let's stay positive, pray and face the result tomorrow! Good luck!!

Reactions: 2 users
Did I mention that I'm also expecting step 1 results-took it 4 weeks ago,so It might come tomorrow too,right? :zombie:
I think there is a score delay until Aug 29th for people who took CK in a certain time period, I forgot what the exact period is but you may fall into that. I know I won't get mine until that day.

I think there is a score delay until Aug 29th for people who took CK in a certain time period, I forgot what the exact period is but you may fall into that. I know I won't get mine until that day.

I think that's only for CK, I am talking about step 1..:shrug: we will know soon...GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!

In previous years I remember CS often coming out a couple hours or so later than step 1 and CK
Oh I'm not sure either. Just quoted the time that most of my friends got their results.
Anyways, I don't think I can sleep tonight. It's going to be a long one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh I'm not sure either. Just quoted the time that most of my friends got their results.
Anyways, I don't think I can sleep tonight. It's going to be a long one.

I’m not expecting to sleep either and I hope the results come out for us early too!

Last August first score was released at 3 PM EST. So we should sleep in and wake up late. I say let’s celebrate tonight. Regardless of tomorrow’s. We have done a damn good job so far!

Last August first score was released at 3 PM EST. So we should sleep in and wake up late. I say let’s celebrate tonight. Regardless of tomorrow’s. We have done a damn good job so far!

This is good advice but I’m soooo nervous

Reactions: 1 users
I'm literally having shivers
I hope we all pass.
This wait is the worst thing of my life. The worst .

This is gonna be a long night.. .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180815-010325.jpg
    Screenshot_20180815-010325.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 102
Guyysss the FSMB step 3 trick is working???...!!!....
5990CC16-0E32-47FC-88B8-2F910B8B0623.jpeg

Attachments

• C67FCDFA-942C-4258-B77D-5495E7508E1C.jpeg
    C67FCDFA-942C-4258-B77D-5495E7508E1C.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Yea CS needs to be your last exam.

It wasn’t working like an hour ago for me, I just checked and it allows me to register, hopefully it means something positive lol...

Damn. I still have step 2 Ck to go.
Step 3 trick is not an option for me.

=\

FSMB Step 3 trick is working for me now! So damn happy, hopeful that means I passed.

Me too, I just started a step 3 application but stopped at the ECFMG certification date, I don’t know if it means anything or if other people really can’t start such application without passing all steps.

Fingers crossed!!

I am now able to register for step 3...my heart rate was probably 180 when the webpage was loading...fingers crossed

Attachments

• 20180815_101819.png
    20180815_101819.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 160
Guys any input on what it means if permit link is der but when clicked on the link it says not registered for CS? Haven't taken step 2 Ck yet and can't use the step 3 thing..
Help!!!!

Guys any input on what it means if permit link is der but when clicked on the link it says not registered for CS? Haven't taken step 2 Ck yet and can't use the step 3 thing..
Help!!!!
I guess u have to wait..its just a few hours away..you probably would pass.

If u can apply that means u passed congrats
really !!! I just tried and it lets me select an eligilibilty period !!!!! I really hope so my goodness this was all still worth but I'm not going to get back those two months of stress lol..... best of luck to everyone.. check now want before but it went through for me this morning !!! :)

HEY GUYS !! please don't fret just as of yet... the guy who figured it out also meant that its possible that if your still ineligible that your results could be coming the following Wednesday