Step 2 CS 10/11/2017 Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyberchicken001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured maybe it's time to start a support group for those anxiously awaiting their scores. About me: I took the exam this past week. I'm a US student, did fairly ok on my school OSCE, but was very nervous for CS anyway because I had not seen a patient in over a month before taking the exam. Walked out feeling not bad, but so many mistakes have been hitting me the past few days and I have constant anxiety that I failed and dread the thought of possibly having to retake this thing!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone gotten an email "Your scores will be available today after..." I have yet to receive this info so figured I would not get it yet. Is this correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it 8/16, IMG. Honestly, this wait has taken off years from my life expectancy. Last night I thought I had a perforated ulcer... I hope everyone gets back their scores with good news. We all deserve it!

Reactions: 1 users
We took it at the very begunning of the reporting period too..
It looks like the IMG's are getting there scores before we are. They have a better system in place haha. I will be checking my emails AMG's and will let you know. Will also spam the nbme page. Congrats to all of the IMG's who have passed today. Have a drink on me!

It looks like the IMG's are getting there scores before we are. They have a better system in place haha. I will be checking my emails AMG's and will let you know. Will also spam the nbme page. Congrats to all of the IMG's who have passed today. Have a drink on me!
That makes sense man...the wait sucks!!!

Guys! I just spoke with my IMG friend who took the date on the same day as me in Atlanta. 8/23/2017. He has gotten his score and I haven't! Hope this puts everyone at ease!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think scores will come in for you guys soon within today.. Hope everyone will get good news as well... crossing fingers and Prayin for all of ya.

Didn't get the email. Checked NLES website.. to find out I PASSED!!!

8/12 test date. AMG.

Ran out of time and got kicked out on one case. Two cases with absolutely no findings. One case with unusual patient behavior which I didn't pay attention to. Missed consulting obvious red flags in patient history. Still passed with comfortable margins with nothing touching the borderline.

Reactions: 1 user
PASSED
AMG, took it 8/2 in Philly
No email and permit disappeared 3 days ago for anyone that cares

Good riddance

Didn't receive my score today :(, I took the test in Houston, maybe that's the reason why!

neither did I. IMG, took it on 8/28. had an issue where my comp froze during the patient note had to do a paper note. Filed a formal complaint with NBME. could be the reason why

AMG. Passed. Permit disappeared 3 days ago for what it's worth. Anyone know what residency programs see in terms of score report? Is it just Pass/Fail or can they also see the asterisk report on the second page?

I PASSED!!!!!

I had a death in the family about 2 weeks before my test and was NOT feeling it on exam day.

I ran out of time without even closing 3 of the 12 cases.
I missed some obvious differentials.

I ran out of time on one of the patient notes without having listed ANYTHING under diagnostic tests.

And I passed ICE without being borderline. Did slightly worse on CIS actually.

AMG. Passed. Permit disappeared 3 days ago for what it's worth. Anyone know what residency programs see in terms of score report? Is it just Pass/Fail or can they also see the asterisk report on the second page?

This is actually addressed at the top of that particular page of your score report. In somewhat big letters. No-- no one will see those bars.

Passed with nothing touching the grey!

AMG. Took mine on 8/21. I didn’t get an email either. I was convinced that I failed. For those of you with paranoia just like us, the odds really are in our favor!

Do programs see your performance on ICE, CIs, SEP? Does it matter if you have a parameter that touches the upper limit of borderline towards upper?

Passed as well. To everyone worried, please don't worry. This test is quite lenient.

I PASSED!!!!!

I had a death in the family about 2 weeks before my test and was NOT feeling it on exam day.

I ran out of time without even closing 3 of the 12 cases.
I missed some obvious differentials.

I ran out of time on one of the patient notes without having listed ANYTHING under diagnostic tests.

And I passed ICE without being borderline. Did slightly worse on CIS actually.
I guess they are really lenient on grading then...lol