Step 2 cs , june 20th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amashino

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
About 3 weeks to go and I'm super anxious, everyday I remember new mistakes I have made and it makes me even more anxious. Anybody in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone explain where exactly you're going to check the permit for IMGs?

ECFMG -> OASIS (log in to your account) -> on the left hand side : click on USMLE APPLICATION INFORMATION -> find step 2 CS and that's the same exact spot where you printed your permit from for the exam, before the exam we all had a link to click on it but the link disappeared for most of us.

Last edited:
ECFMG -> OASIS (log in to your account) -> on the left hand side : click on SCORE REPORT INFORMATION -> find step 2 CS and that's the same exact spot where you printed your permit from for the exam, before the exam we all had a link to click on it but the link disappeared for most of us.

Are you sure it’s not under “USMLE application information”?
If so, mine is still there.. the link, I mean

Are you sure it’s not under “USMLE application information”?
If so, mine is still there.. the link, I mean

Ooops my mistake, yeah that's what I meant! I corrected it in my post. You still have the link to click on? I don't have it and that went away like 2 days after my exam. It just says this "Your USMLE Step 2 CS Scheduling Permit was sent to your email address or mailing address of record on the Scheduling Permit Sent date indicated above. "

Members don't see this ad :)
Ooops my mistake, yeah that's what I meant! I corrected it in my post. You still have the link to click on? I don't have it and that went away like 2 days after my exam. It just says this "Your USMLE Step 2 CS Scheduling Permit was sent to your email address or mailing address of record on the Scheduling Permit Sent date indicated above. "

no, that’s what it appears here as well.. I think that by permit “disappearance”, people mean the whole link missing, including the one you click to get the above message.. No?

Never mind, actually I can still click on a link, below this message, and this is what it appears to me:

“The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS. “

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh my fsmb status just changed, I can select an eligibility period and apply now. However, it says fsmb has to confirm your eligibility status first, so still not sure how reliable this trick is.
Congrats. Thats most likely pass you will hear the good newd this Wednsday

guys u passed celebrate congs they cant open it unless u passed if u failed it will still blocked

results r out u can check FSMB now good luck
Thank you soooo much. I couldn't sleep last 5 weeks. Though i took the test just 5 days before the end od yhe eligibility period FSMB lets me regiater now for step 3. I will inform you all about my score this wednsday

Just wanted to add another data point to this. Was convinced I failed CS. Took test in early May, permit disappeared yesterday, and can now schedule Step 3 on FSMB site. Not an IMG.

Never mind, actually I can still click on a link, below this message, and this is what it appears to me:

“The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS. “

Mine still says:
Permit Sent To: Your USMLE Step 2 CS Scheduling Permit was sent to your email address or mailing address of record on the Scheduling Permit Sent date indicated above.

If you did not receive your USMLE Step 2 CS Scheduling Permit, you can click here to reprint the permit.

(I can click the "here" and it says the same thing yours does after) What does this mean?

Mine still says:
Permit Sent To: Your USMLE Step 2 CS Scheduling Permit was sent to your email address or mailing address of record on the Scheduling Permit Sent date indicated above.

If you did not receive your USMLE Step 2 CS Scheduling Permit, you can click here to reprint the permit.

(I can click the "here" and it says the same thing yours does after) What does this mean?
means nothing IWA not working anymore

Mine still says:

So yours is just like mine.. I hope this isn’t bad..maybe we will have to wait for another week?
What about IWA? What happens when you try to apply for step 2 CS again? Do they allow you to continue with the registration or not?

yes u passed both u r MD now so u can apply for step 3
It was my last step, my permit schedule disappeared 2 day after my exam and I took It last week of the period, I tried register to step 3 I couldn’t :( but you I don’t know if it is because I don’t have the verification form 327-a in oasis ( the form that usmle send to medical school) , or maybe I didn’t pass :(

It was my last step, my permit schedule disappeared 2 day after my exam and I took It last week of the period, I tried register to step 3 I couldn’t :( but you I don’t know if it is because I don’t have the verification form 327-a in oasis ( the form that usmle send to medical school) , or maybe I didn’t pass :(

What about IWA? What happens when you try to apply for step 2 CS again? Do they allow you to continue with the registration or not?
I think this might not be the week we get our results, that’s all.

Iwa doesn’t let me to apply. But I think 3 option 1) it is blocked because I took it last week of period 2) I don’t have my medical school verification 327-a 3) I failed :( that sucks ! :( my permit schedule disappeared 3 day after my examen it was my last exam

Mine still says:

if you don't mind me asking, can you register for step 3?

means nothing IWA not working anymore
Iwa doesn’t let me to apply. But I think 3 option 1) it is blocked because I took it last week of period 2) I don’t have my medical school verification 327-a 3) I failed :(that sucks ! :( my permit schedule disappeared 3 day after my examen it was my last exam

So yours is just like mine.. I hope this isn’t bad..maybe we will have to wait for another week?
I can't apply again. It says I'm already registered

I think this might not be the week we get our results, that’s all.
when u try to apply it will said u r registered and u cant apply

Iwa doesn’t let me to apply. But I think 3 option 1) it is blocked because I took it last week of period 2) I don’t have my medical school verification 327-a 3) I failed :(that sucks ! :( my permit schedule disappeared 3 day after my examen it was my last exam
verification may be a problem actually
may be ur result not this week
hope for the best u gonna pass

verification may be a problem actually
may be ur result not this week
hope for the best u gonna pass
I saw that people without md f
Degree could register so I think I have now 2 possibilities 1) next week because I took it May 16th and period was ending at 19th or 2)I failed :(

results r out u can check FSMB now good luck
Ayyyy I passed! I’m able to apply for Step 3 through the website now, but wasn’t able to last night. So unbelievably happy! I hated that stupid test. For what it’s worth: AMG, Step 1 240, Step 2 268, Step 2 CS Pass

Ayyyy I passed! I’m able to apply for Step 3 through the website now, but wasn’t able to last night. So unbelievably happy! I hated that stupid test. For what it’s worth: AMG, Step 1 240, Step 2 268, Step 2 CS Pass
Congratulation when did you take your step 2cs?