Step 2 cs , june 20th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amashino

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
About 3 weeks to go and I'm super anxious, everyday I remember new mistakes I have made and it makes me even more anxious. Anybody in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

About 3 weeks to go and I'm super anxious, everyday I remember new mistakes I have made and it makes me even more anxious. Anybody in the same boat?

Yup, my score should be released then too. Whenever I feel that anxious feeling, all I can do is put it out of my mind. Being stressed or anxious isn't going to make you feel better and won't provide a "feeling buffer" if you failed.

Yup, my score should be released then too. Whenever I feel that anxious feeling, all I can do is put it out of my mind. Being stressed or anxious isn't going to make you feel better and won't provide a "feeling buffer" if you failed.
Thak you, I will try to avoid thinking about my mistakes, do you know if you can receive your scores on the first Wednesday if you took your exam toward the end of the testing period?

Thak you, I will try to avoid thinking about my mistakes, do you know if you can receive your scores on the first Wednesday if you took your exam toward the end of the testing period?

I was in the middle/ toward the end and from reading other resources, we might get them on the second Wednesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, joining this thread... I've been putting off these thoughts for a month now. Not sure if my score will come out on the 20th, I took it around April 20th. I've had days where I told myself I did ok and then other times I'm like what If I misdiagnosed everyone and I had no idea what was going on....?

Hey guys, joining this thread... I've been putting off these thoughts for a month now. Not sure if my score will come out on the 20th, I took it around April 20th. I've had days where I told myself I did ok and then other times I'm like what If I misdiagnosed everyone and I had no idea what was going on....?
Thats exactly how I feel , like what if there is so many errors that I don't even know about. This exam should'v been more transparent. Fingers crossed

Thats exactly how I feel , like what if there is so many errors that I don't even know about. This exam should'v been more transparent. Fingers crossed

Thanks, I'm sure we all feel the same but I really tried suppressing the thoughts for as long as I could. After every step exam I would try to check all my answers (the ones I remembered of course) and would fall into a deep depression for the first week or so. I did not have this with Step 2 CS because there wasn't anything I could have really checked to see if I did right. I'm sure my diagnoses weren't on point for all of the cases and I had a few brain fart moments, but I'm starting to think I made more mistakes than I originally thought.

Thanks, I'm sure we all feel the same but I really tried suppressing the thoughts for as long as I could. After every step exam I would try to check all my answers (the ones I remembered of course) and would fall into a deep depression for the first week or so. I did not have this with Step 2 CS because there wasn't anything I could have really checked to see if I did right. I'm sure my diagnoses weren't on point for all of the cases and I had a few brain fart moments, but I'm starting to think I made more mistakes than I originally thought.
Most people feel this way after the exam and most of them end up passing, I hope we all pass

Waiting for the results as well.. test on April 12.. So do you guys think I’ll receive my score on the second Wednesday after June 20?
Idk.. I’m scared

Did you guys check your permit schedule? I took mine in may. And my permit schedule disappeared. It doesn’t make sense because it should disappear before June 20th. And my eligibility period was until December. I asked other friends and their schedule also disappeared.

Did you guys check your permit schedule? I took mine in may. And my permit schedule disappeared. It doesn’t make sense because it should disappear before June 20th. And my eligibility period was until December. I asked other friends and their schedule also disappeared.
Yes. Mine disappeared 2 days after I took the test, so I guess all it means is that you took you test, but would like to hear from more people.

Reactions: 1 user
It seems like we are all having the same issue. My permit disappeared shortly after the exam and I freaked out.

Maybe we passed hahaha amen amen amen and they automatically removed it. Hahaha, normally it disappears the week before you score release, or if your period expires. Or maybe is a new system! :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Did it disappear or there's a message saying the permit is not available?
If that's the case, I think it's normal... I guess the whole message should disappear on the prior sunday...

Did it disappear or there's a message saying the permit is not available?
If that's the case, I think it's normal... I guess the whole message should disappear on the prior sunday...
The entire link disappeared! You can't see it in your profile.

The entire link disappeared! You can't see it in your profile.

Really? That didn't happen to me.. I just see a "permit not available" message, and that changed approx 2 days after my test.

Also, if I try to schedule a new test (at IWA, step 2 CS), I see a message that says I've taken the test already and I can't apply again.. (I used to check that when I took step 1.. apparently if you fail you can reeschedule it. But I guess we can do that only in the week that we get the result).

Really? That didn't happen to me.. I just see a "permit not available" message, and that changed approx 2 days after my test.

Also, if I try to schedule a new test (at IWA, step 2 CS), I see a message that says I've taken the test already and I can't apply again.. (I used to check that when I took step 1.. apparently if you fail you can reeschedule it. But I guess we can do that only in the week that we get the result).
yes, I tried to schedule a new test and it said the same that you... but my schedule disappeared... I hope everyone get a good results...

Reactions: 1 users
When did your permit disappear?
It’s weird, bc if it was too soon they didn’t even have time to check your performance.. right?
I think 2 days after the exam... Don't worry maybe was a mistake. I've read the normal it doesn't disappear until the week before the score release. So don't worry! Maybe I was the exception:( but I have faith the everybody passed it!

Everyday I remember another mistake I made.. I truly need a miracle.
Does anybody know how many cases can we miss and still pass (even with the lowest possible performance)?
And how do they pick those 2 (?) cases that are not counted?

Freaking out! :(

Mine disappeared completely 2 days after my exam but that's definitely too soon to indicate pass or fail.

You guys are making me nervous haha. I also took it in Philly. It's actually letting me apply for CS.... am I screwed? My eligibility period ended a few days after I took my exam. I passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK already if that makes any difference in the online system. Before I took CS and I tried reapplying, (lol OCD me had to check everything for any signs) it would say "our records indicate you are already registered" or something like that. My permit link is gone but it still says "Your .....Permit was sent to your email address or mailing address of record on the Scheduling Permit Sent date indicated above." The link is not there anymore.

Last edited:
I'm not getting that :( It's letting me go through with the application for CS.

I think your case is different, bc you’ve done all the steps and your eligibility period has expired (I think).
I remember a guy posted a trick that helped him to know that he had passed CS a couple of days before the result. It just works for people who have passed all of the other steps.
I don’t remember exactly how it is, but I guess you try to order your ECFM certificate or something like that..

I’ve passed all my steps Also, but my schedule has to expire in December! I tried to apply now again and it said (Our records indicate that you are already registered for this Step or Step Component) I took my exam in may 16th, I think it is too recent. Maybe in a couple weeks, it gonna let me register like you! Don't worry my friend. We don't have to lose our faith

Last edited:
Maybe it is random, and we are crazy and wasting time!! I've read a user in 2017 that he failed his test, his schedule disappeared the week before the results, he couldn't register in cs again! Everything normal as if he would have passed! So I thinks we are jumping to conclusions!!

Mine disappeared completely 2 days after my exam but that's definitely too soon to indicate pass or fail.
1) Can you try to register in ca again? Let us what it says, 2) when did you take your take? Mine was may 16th, when you permit 3) schedule was going to disappear? 4) have you taken Steps 1 2ck?

I think your case is different, bc you’ve done all the steps and your eligibility period has expired (I think).
I remember a guy posted a trick that helped him to know that he had passed CS a couple of days before the result. It just works for people who have passed all of the other steps.
I don’t remember exactly how it is, but I guess you try to order your ECFM certificate or something like that..

My face is literally your avatar. Anyways, I'm going to be the party pooper and say that there should be no difference in what our IWA/Oasis/ whatever says. There have been numerous posts in the past about people even contacting USMLE/ECFMG and they keep stating that there is no correlation. Seriously though, I'm still scared I failed and I will continue to look for any clues or hidden messages LOL.

We should create a WhatsApp group! To keep in touch! I can see I'm not the only one with OCD post step 2cs! Lol, those who are interested let me know, send your cell number through DM.

My face is literally your avatar. Anyways, I'm going to be the party pooper and say that there should be no difference in what our IWA/Oasis/ whatever says. There have been numerous posts in the past about people even contacting USMLE/ECFMG and they keep stating that there is no correlation. Seriously though, I'm still scared I failed and I will continue to look for any clues or hidden messages LOL.

Hahah.. that’s also how my face looks like (female version ofc)!
I’m not into conspiracy theories and that kind of stuff, but I do believe we might find some glitches in the system and be able to predict whether we passed or not, some days prior to the result :D

Although I believe that the permit disappearance means that the score will be released (regardless of the result) and that the inability to reschedule a new exam indicates passing, but all of that applies ONLY at the week of the result.

And ofc, in your case, since your eligibility period has expired.. that’s a whole new story...

But that’s just a guess. I might be getting a bit paranoid. :confused:

It is because your eligibility has expired. I remember that happened to me when I took CK the last day of my eligibility period, it was letting me register for the exam again and that freaked me the hell out.

1) Can you try to register in ca again? Let us what it says, 2) when did you take your take? Mine was may 16th, when you permit 3) schedule was going to disappear? 4) have you taken Steps 1 2ck?
When I try to start a new registration I'm getting "our records indicate that are already registered" . 2. My permit disappered 2 days after my exam. 3. And yes I took step 1 and CK

I'm available to receive DM, those who are interested in talking about it, in real time, share experiences, trauma, or maybe release that part of OCD due to step 2cs send me your number, I'm gonna make a WhatsApp group

It is because your eligibility has expired. I remember that happened to me when I took CK the last day of my eligibility period, it was letting me register for the exam again and that freaked me the hell out.

Yes!! I almost forgot but the same exact thing happened to me roughly 1-2 months ago when I took my CK exam. I think... I hope, but I remember freaking out about that as well. The thing that reassured me then was that my permit disappeared at midnight the day the results were supposed to be released.

U can get ur score at first day of reporting period even if u took it at the last day it happened to my friend i took my exam a week vefore and got my result a week later both of us passed with high performance

I know a trick and tried it and knew that i passed on monday before my score report released on wensday