This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SweetSyndrome88

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I'm in a stressful situation I'm a carrib IMG with step 1 213 and am applying for Family Medicine programs (mostly in California) this match year, however, my step 2 ck result will not be back until mid-October (oct 12th). Can someone with similar experience please comment on this? How much will it hurt me as far as receiving interview invites if I apply now on September 15th without CK result until October 12th?

Thank you!
 
Hi everyone, I'm in a stressful situation I'm a carrib IMG with step 1 213 and am applying for Family Medicine programs (mostly in California) this match year, however, my step 2 ck result will not be back until mid-October (oct 12th). Can someone with similar experience please comment on this? How much will it hurt me as far as receiving interview invites if I apply now on September 15th without CK result until October 12th?

Thank you!


Have you taken step 2 CS? If so then submit your apps and when CK comes email or call programs to say your CK has been sent