Step III STEP 3 Trick Works!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Step 1: <210
CK: >250
UWSA 1: 207
Real deal: 240!!!!!!!

After I was having constant thoughts that I failed for three weeks. Guessed on most of the basic science on day 1. Day 2 MC were better but I thought I bombed CCS.l (one case I had no idea what was going on and lasted forever 2 I gave the wrong treatment, another I did an invasive test). I would definitely recommend watching the ********** free video on YouTube because that schema of placing orders must have saved me even when I had no idea what was going on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last month, my permit disappeared on Sunday and, on Monday changed to expired but I got my result on Tuesday 24th Dec, so I think for you guys will be expired on Tuesday. Trick worked for me and no link to reapply.

Hopefully you will pass
Good luck
 
Last month, my permit disappeared on Sunday and, on Monday changed to expired but I got my result on Tuesday 24th Dec, so I think for you guys will be expired on Tuesday. Trick worked for me and no link to reapply.

Hopefully you will pass
Good luck
What day did your permit disappear? Mine is still up, my test dates were 12/16 and 12/18. What u think when will I get my result?
 
What day did your permit disappear? Mine is still up, my test dates were 12/16 and 12/18. What u think when will I get my result?
I took exam with day 2 dec 17. this week is Wednesday 4. however my FSMB still says "approved" does this mean I am not getting score back this week?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm assuming this is a good sign based on everything I've read.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.53.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.53.10 AM.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 233
And I'm borrowing this from another previous post but want to share because it is helping bring me some relief:

Expired + no yellow box = pass

However, this MAY not be true if you are still in the 3-mont Eligibility Period. Seems people who got surprised (i.e., the "trick" didn't work) saw "Expired" plus no yellow box but the yellow box appeared once their score report posted at midnight. They were still within the 3-month eligibility period, however.
 
the wait is killing me. status is expired with no link. But read online that this year the gray box changed to yellow for some right after midnight tuesday. I have never been this anxious ever in my life.
 
the wait is killing me. status is expired with no link. But read online that this year the gray box changed to yellow for some right after midnight tuesday. I have never been this anxious ever in my life.
From everything I've read (and I read quite a bit while I couldn't sleep a wink last night) that is only true for folks who are still within the eligibility period. If you are outside that window you should be fine. 🙈

And, for what it's worth, I cannot register for the test again. Hoping that bodes well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From everything I've read (and I read quite a bit while I couldn't sleep a wink last night) that is only true for folks who are still within the eligibility period. If you are outside that window you should be fine. 🙈

And, for what it's worth, I cannot register for the test again. Hoping that bodes well.

I agree