Alhamid

2+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2017
My permit still up. This is the 3rd Wednesday post day 2, but I'm still in the eligibility period... You guys should check FSMB status tomorrow. It seems that it's not coming out for me
When was your day 2? Mine wan on 12/23 and I still have the permit link and the status approved, so scared.

About the Ads
Jan 14, 2020
Status
Resident [Any Field]
My status on fsmb has expired this morning with no link to re apply, what does this mean?
When were your exam dates? Mine still approved, bummer guess I waiting until next week. My permit also disappeared as soon as I sat for the exams

Dec 26, 2019
Day 2 was 12/18.
Status is expired with no link to reapply, no yellow button, but I am also in my eligibility period. What does this mean? Can anyone help?

dacoga

7+ Year Member
May 13, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
No, it ended on dec 31. But my status just changed from approved to expired today.

Dec 26, 2019
Does it make a difference that I am still in my eligibility period (expires by end of February) and have status expired on fsmb with no link to re apply? Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks

About the Ads
About the Ads

Match2020_IM

Mike-o-plasma
Feb 9, 2018
Status
Medical Student
It seems like everyone is getting their score back on 4th Wednesday instead of 3rd. Is there any such reported delay? Or is it now the new normal?

formerfinancefuturedoctor

5+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Took my exams 12/11 and 12/16 and did not hear any results this past Wednesday, Jan 8. Too soon to try the "trick." Probably a tad too anxious to hear back. Currently 6 months into EM residency, having recently done a month of OB with 4 months total of community and academic ED shifts. Over 90 days leading up to the test, did the majority of uWorld questions with average of 65% correct - many of the questions done as trial and error review early on. I worked through or reviewed all of the CCS cases through uWorld. Day 1 felt pretty good. I felt well-prepared, with my expectation that I'd get some curveballs to get through. I did the majority of my CCS review between then and Day 2 even amid a LOT of car trouble and time away from my review material during that time. Day 2 also felt pretty good. I don't expect to have knocked it out of the park - my Step 1 & 2CK were perfectly average - but I am 95% certain I passed. Good luck to all in prep mode!
PASSED! 230. GOODBYE USMLE!

About the Ads
Jan 14, 2020
Status
Resident [Any Field]
congrats to everyone who received their scores. My day 2 was 12/28, will I likely get my score next week or in 2 weeks? the anxiety is killing me. I have a feeling I might have failed because of css

WiredEntropy

7+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2011
Florida
congrats to everyone who received their scores. My day 2 was 12/28, will I likely get my score next week or in 2 weeks? the anxiety is killing me. I have a feeling I might have failed because of css
My day 2 was 12/30 and still no score up. I think we may be waiting for 2-3 weeks for our results. CCS was a beast. Half of my cases ended super early, and a few never ended and just expired. on the MCQs, I feel like I was guessing on 50%, able to eliminate maybe 1 answer choice. What was your experience?

Step9321

5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2014
Status
Medical Student
My day 2 was 12/30 and still no score up. I think we may be waiting for 2-3 weeks for our results. CCS was a beast. Half of my cases ended super early, and a few never ended and just expired. on the MCQs, I feel like I was guessing on 50%, able to eliminate maybe 1 answer choice. What was your experience?
From what I've understood, the Wednesday of the week you tested doesn't count. So in your case it should come out on the 29th (if you count 4 Wednesdays).

For folks whose second day was in the week between the 23rd and 29th, the results should come out next week (hopefully).

Nov 3, 2019
Status
Non-Student
From what I've understood, the Wednesday of the week you tested doesn't count. So in your case it should come out on the 29th (if you count 4 Wednesdays).

For folks whose second day was in the week between the 23rd and 29th, the results should come out next week (hopefully).
Actually I think the last batch of examinees who took their exams in the last week of December (inclusively December 31st) will be getting their scores next week because I don’t see them reporting scores for December 30th and 31st examinees exclusively upper wednesday.
(Just my perception)

Jan 14, 2020
Status
Resident [Any Field]
So my experience.....Day 1 was ok for the most part. Biostats was straightforward and the step 1-esque questions I either knew or could guess. Day 2, the MCQ were fine, I would say 3/4 of the questions I knew the answer and the other 1/4 I could narrow down the choices to 2 answers. However the CCS screwed me, only 3 of my cases ended early and I forgot a ton of small orders.

Nov 3, 2019
Status
Non-Student
Hey guys, did anyone take Kaplan diagnostics prior to his/her exams and have received their score?
I would like to see if there is any form of correlation.

Thanks

Step9321

5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Anybody had their permit link disappear already? Mine still up and next Wed is the 4th one :arghh: damn it!

whatyoutalkingfor

5+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2014
Status
Medical Student
My day 2 was 23 and my permit is still up. I think they disappear on Tuesdays
What do you mean by disappear? As in no longer a hyperlink available? Or do you refer to when you click on "print permit" on Candidate website it says "application error: etc..."

Artoo

2+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2015
Status
Resident [Any Field]
What do you mean by disappear? As in no longer a hyperlink available? Or do you refer to when you click on "print permit" on Candidate website it says "application error: etc..."
Sorry, poor choice of words. I mean the status expires on Tuesday. I doubt anything will happen today as it is MLK day.

About the Ads