You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stewart University Med Student
Started by alphaholic06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1
166035
Is this really a legit school? I mean... it is obvious that one would have to be absolutely and utterly unintelligent in order to apply or ever consider going here, but I mean... is this actually a school or is it some sort of elaborate prank?
Welcome to the conundrum ... enjoy the show
It's definitely not a prank. The question is whether its a scam or just the product of massive idiocy.Is this really a legit school? I mean... it is obvious that one would have to be absolutely and utterly unintelligent in order to apply or ever consider going here, but I mean... is this actually a school or is it some sort of elaborate prank?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We really need someone with 10,500 extra dollars and nothing to do to go investigate.
Individually these are things found quite commonly. A combination would be a rare find indeed. Most people with extra cash are rather busy. Shucks.
2 years and ten months total program length 3 starting classes per year:
January, May, September
No MCAT - NOT required for MD licensure
No Bachelor's Degree - NOT required for MD licensure
No Minimum Undergrad Credit Hrs -NOT required for MD licensure
No AMCAS Application, Apply Directly via School Website
No Age Limit Provisional Admittance - for those without prerequisites
Equal Admissions Process for All Applicants
Immediate Admissions Application Review

January, May, September
No MCAT - NOT required for MD licensure
No Bachelor's Degree - NOT required for MD licensure
No Minimum Undergrad Credit Hrs -NOT required for MD licensure
No AMCAS Application, Apply Directly via School Website
No Age Limit Provisional Admittance - for those without prerequisites
Equal Admissions Process for All Applicants
Immediate Admissions Application Review

1
166035
Individually these are things found quite commonly. A combination would be a rare find indeed. Most people with extra cash are rather busy. Shucks.
Someone have the extra money? Because I have the extra time haha. It can be like Trading Places: Med School
1
166035
anyone want to pronounce the time of death for this thread?
anyone want to pronounce the time of death for this thread?
I'm reluctant, in case a Stewie goon pops on the forum again and we can relive the glory days. But SidMonk, another couple of new folks coming in here without reading the whole thread (worthwhile) and asking "Is it a joke?" and I'll make the call. I'll never forget the good times, though...
anyone want to pronounce the time of death for this thread?
"Hey, Hey, my, my. This thread will never die."
Hopefully Neal Young doesn't read these forums. I don't know if I can deal with two accusations of copy right infringement in a single thread.
I had nothing to do the other day and 'Accepted' was on HBO.
I had never watched it but I watched it for the sake of Stewie U.
It's awesome if you watch it thinking that Saul is the Mac guy and the whole movie is basically about Stewie U.
If you guys are bored, you should watch it. hahaha🙂
I had never watched it but I watched it for the sake of Stewie U.
It's awesome if you watch it thinking that Saul is the Mac guy and the whole movie is basically about Stewie U.
If you guys are bored, you should watch it. hahaha🙂
Found this
Dear Kinu - The Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine is very real and offers a very real opportunity to individuals who might otherwise not get a chance to study medicine in the USA due to inadequate numbers of medical schools and medical school seats and age discrimination for applicants outside of the 21 to 29 year old range. Although we have only about 45 professors, all with doctorates, we have not spent much time with publicists like almost all the other medical schools in the USA, with their almost continuous press releases. We have experienced a flood of stalking behavior from students concentrated at a small number of schools (particularly Wayne State University) who have created a fictitious group on Facebook, and stolen copyrighted material from our website repeatedly at www.stewartmed.org and posted it illegally on other websites including www.studentdoctor.net. I suspect that these same individuals, some likely related to Al Qaida, have misled you regarding our school because it seeks to give US military veterans admissions preference to the school. Someone's goofy conclusion that our school admissions line has anything to do with "WEED ABATEMENT INC." is either out of date information regarding the phone that we have used for the last 20 months, and the fax information claimed to be "Clearly Yosemite" is also either out of date or some discreditors idea of a joke. Most of the stalkers, again generally middle eastern in origin, seem to have a political ax to grind with the school, for what reason we simply do not know. The claims concerning our PO Box location in a mall is very immature and demonstrates a lack of knowledge of business practices in general. Yes, and the website has had many bad links and not gotten updated and is very simple, due to lack of web designer resources although a detailed catalog is downloadable from the website. The school has been written about in three different articles carried on the same date in the Ventura County Star newspaper, and again is very real. We would like to see a page on Wikipedia describing the school, without some competing Carribean medical school's employee posing as a concerned individual getting you to delete the page. I can assure you that Saul Amezcua, Ohmssoo7, is not the "chancellor" of the school but a student, that the school has an active AMSA chapter (American Medical Student Association, and the reason for using PayPal is to cut down on the overhead of students bad checks. You claimed that this method of business practice "takes the cake" but if you were dealing with some of the flakes that have stalked every person listed on our website, called them at home, demanded that they quit their jobs working at Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine, stolen their personal copyrighted pictures, harrassed even the real estate agent listed to help students find student housing, and the webmistress whose wedding pictures were stolen off her copyrighted site by these stalkers and posted on studentdoctor.net illegally, THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT post the rest of our current faculty members pictures or credentials. A group of middle eastern foreign nationals centered around or affiliated with Wayne State University have stalked and frightened many of our faculty and staff. These nuts call us at all hours of the day and night outside of the normal business hours and on the weekend claiming to be interested applicants, when in reality they are stalkers, joksters, pranksters, immature, unethical, deceiptful, liars. That is what we are dealing with, and that is why we are currently keeping a low profile and not releasing much information about the school. Even when one of your editors called and talked to one of our faculty members: "I did email one of the listed professors for the school (who is a real academic) and he did indicate he was asked to teach there and said he would, but said it's not a good place for becoming a real doctor." the editor did not acknowledge that the faculty member answered back, was real and confirmed that the school was real. Ohmssoo7, Saul, is not the AMSA president, as one of your editors has tried to conclude, but for privacy reasons and to protect the president of the AMSA chapter, I will not divulge her name. Saul is the Associated Students President. With regard to the comment "This is reeking too much of the movie Accepted." yes, there has not been a new medical school open in California, or anywhere west of the Mississippi River in over 45 years, so obviously it will appear to be something new, because it is, and it is more egalitarian that other medical schools in the US. Signed, Someone who actually knows about the school that your editors are unable to effectively research accurately. Preceding unsigned
here
Dear Kinu - The Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine is very real and offers a very real opportunity to individuals who might otherwise not get a chance to study medicine in the USA due to inadequate numbers of medical schools and medical school seats and age discrimination for applicants outside of the 21 to 29 year old range. Although we have only about 45 professors, all with doctorates, we have not spent much time with publicists like almost all the other medical schools in the USA, with their almost continuous press releases. We have experienced a flood of stalking behavior from students concentrated at a small number of schools (particularly Wayne State University) who have created a fictitious group on Facebook, and stolen copyrighted material from our website repeatedly at www.stewartmed.org and posted it illegally on other websites including www.studentdoctor.net. I suspect that these same individuals, some likely related to Al Qaida, have misled you regarding our school because it seeks to give US military veterans admissions preference to the school. Someone's goofy conclusion that our school admissions line has anything to do with "WEED ABATEMENT INC." is either out of date information regarding the phone that we have used for the last 20 months, and the fax information claimed to be "Clearly Yosemite" is also either out of date or some discreditors idea of a joke. Most of the stalkers, again generally middle eastern in origin, seem to have a political ax to grind with the school, for what reason we simply do not know. The claims concerning our PO Box location in a mall is very immature and demonstrates a lack of knowledge of business practices in general. Yes, and the website has had many bad links and not gotten updated and is very simple, due to lack of web designer resources although a detailed catalog is downloadable from the website. The school has been written about in three different articles carried on the same date in the Ventura County Star newspaper, and again is very real. We would like to see a page on Wikipedia describing the school, without some competing Carribean medical school's employee posing as a concerned individual getting you to delete the page. I can assure you that Saul Amezcua, Ohmssoo7, is not the "chancellor" of the school but a student, that the school has an active AMSA chapter (American Medical Student Association, and the reason for using PayPal is to cut down on the overhead of students bad checks. You claimed that this method of business practice "takes the cake" but if you were dealing with some of the flakes that have stalked every person listed on our website, called them at home, demanded that they quit their jobs working at Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine, stolen their personal copyrighted pictures, harrassed even the real estate agent listed to help students find student housing, and the webmistress whose wedding pictures were stolen off her copyrighted site by these stalkers and posted on studentdoctor.net illegally, THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT post the rest of our current faculty members pictures or credentials. A group of middle eastern foreign nationals centered around or affiliated with Wayne State University have stalked and frightened many of our faculty and staff. These nuts call us at all hours of the day and night outside of the normal business hours and on the weekend claiming to be interested applicants, when in reality they are stalkers, joksters, pranksters, immature, unethical, deceiptful, liars. That is what we are dealing with, and that is why we are currently keeping a low profile and not releasing much information about the school. Even when one of your editors called and talked to one of our faculty members: "I did email one of the listed professors for the school (who is a real academic) and he did indicate he was asked to teach there and said he would, but said it's not a good place for becoming a real doctor." the editor did not acknowledge that the faculty member answered back, was real and confirmed that the school was real. Ohmssoo7, Saul, is not the AMSA president, as one of your editors has tried to conclude, but for privacy reasons and to protect the president of the AMSA chapter, I will not divulge her name. Saul is the Associated Students President. With regard to the comment "This is reeking too much of the movie Accepted." yes, there has not been a new medical school open in California, or anywhere west of the Mississippi River in over 45 years, so obviously it will appear to be something new, because it is, and it is more egalitarian that other medical schools in the US. Signed, Someone who actually knows about the school that your editors are unable to effectively research accurately. Preceding unsigned
here
I could not read it with a straight face. 

I propose that we start a paypal fund and everyone from student doctor donates a little bit until we have 10,500 dollars. We then find someone to take that money (I'll do it) and apply to Stewart. Finally, when we have enough evidence, we expose them for the scam they are.
1
167649
Found this
Dear Kinu - The Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine is very real and offers a very real opportunity to individuals who might otherwise not get a chance to study medicine in the USA due to inadequate numbers of medical schools and medical school seats and age discrimination for applicants outside of the 21 to 29 year old range. Although we have only about 45 professors, all with doctorates, we have not spent much time with publicists like almost all the other medical schools in the USA, with their almost continuous press releases. We have experienced a flood of stalking behavior from students concentrated at a small number of schools (particularly Wayne State University) who have created a fictitious group on Facebook, and stolen copyrighted material from our website repeatedly at www.stewartmed.org and posted it illegally on other websites including www.studentdoctor.net. I suspect that these same individuals, some likely related to Al Qaida, have misled you regarding our school because it seeks to give US military veterans admissions preference to the school. Someone's goofy conclusion that our school admissions line has anything to do with "WEED ABATEMENT INC." is either out of date information regarding the phone that we have used for the last 20 months, and the fax information claimed to be "Clearly Yosemite" is also either out of date or some discreditors idea of a joke. Most of the stalkers, again generally middle eastern in origin, seem to have a political ax to grind with the school, for what reason we simply do not know. The claims concerning our PO Box location in a mall is very immature and demonstrates a lack of knowledge of business practices in general. Yes, and the website has had many bad links and not gotten updated and is very simple, due to lack of web designer resources although a detailed catalog is downloadable from the website. The school has been written about in three different articles carried on the same date in the Ventura County Star newspaper, and again is very real. We would like to see a page on Wikipedia describing the school, without some competing Carribean medical school's employee posing as a concerned individual getting you to delete the page. I can assure you that Saul Amezcua, Ohmssoo7, is not the "chancellor" of the school but a student, that the school has an active AMSA chapter (American Medical Student Association, and the reason for using PayPal is to cut down on the overhead of students bad checks. You claimed that this method of business practice "takes the cake" but if you were dealing with some of the flakes that have stalked every person listed on our website, called them at home, demanded that they quit their jobs working at Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine, stolen their personal copyrighted pictures, harrassed even the real estate agent listed to help students find student housing, and the webmistress whose wedding pictures were stolen off her copyrighted site by these stalkers and posted on studentdoctor.net illegally, THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT post the rest of our current faculty members pictures or credentials. A group of middle eastern foreign nationals centered around or affiliated with Wayne State University have stalked and frightened many of our faculty and staff. These nuts call us at all hours of the day and night outside of the normal business hours and on the weekend claiming to be interested applicants, when in reality they are stalkers, joksters, pranksters, immature, unethical, deceiptful, liars. That is what we are dealing with, and that is why we are currently keeping a low profile and not releasing much information about the school. Even when one of your editors called and talked to one of our faculty members: "I did email one of the listed professors for the school (who is a real academic) and he did indicate he was asked to teach there and said he would, but said it's not a good place for becoming a real doctor." the editor did not acknowledge that the faculty member answered back, was real and confirmed that the school was real. Ohmssoo7, Saul, is not the AMSA president, as one of your editors has tried to conclude, but for privacy reasons and to protect the president of the AMSA chapter, I will not divulge her name. Saul is the Associated Students President. With regard to the comment "This is reeking too much of the movie Accepted." yes, there has not been a new medical school open in California, or anywhere west of the Mississippi River in over 45 years, so obviously it will appear to be something new, because it is, and it is more egalitarian that other medical schools in the US. Signed, Someone who actually knows about the school that your editors are unable to effectively research accurately. —Preceding unsigned
here
😆
Probably one of the best things Saul (chancellor stewart?) has had to say so far. I tried to find my favorite sentace to bold, but I give up, I can't choose...
---
I love the mod's response:
"...we are currently keeping a low profile and not releasing much information about the school"... see WP:V and WP:RS. --Kinu t/c 18:42, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
So it would be a wee bit oxymoronic to create a Wikipedia article of your school Saul. Especially considering you know it would be vandalized constantly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1
167649
I propose that we start a paypal fund and everyone from student doctor donates a little bit until we have 10,500 dollars. We then find someone to take that money (I'll do it) and apply to Stewart. Finally, when we have enough evidence, we expose them for the scam they are.
I think $75 to request a secondary is a more realistic option. I'd want to see what it spits out.
1
167649
I thought people tried that already and got the application?
Maybe I missed it or forgot, this thread is long and large. If so does anyone have a link to it?
Found this
Dear Kinu - The Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine is very real and offers a very real opportunity to individuals who might otherwise not get a chance to study medicine in the USA due to inadequate numbers of medical schools and medical school seats and age discrimination for applicants outside of the 21 to 29 year old range. Although we have only about 45 professors, all with doctorates, we have not spent much time with publicists like almost all the other medical schools in the USA, with their almost continuous press releases. We have experienced a flood of stalking behavior from students concentrated at a small number of schools (particularly Wayne State University) YADA YADA, paranoid ramblings, etc., etc. . .edited for time. . .
Holy F-ing run on paragraph Herr Chancellor!
I propose that we start a paypal fund and everyone from student doctor donates a little bit until we have 10,500 dollars. We then find someone to take that money (I'll do it) and apply to Stewart. Finally, when we have enough evidence, we expose them for the scam they are.
I'd donate. This thread is hilarious. 😛 I propose someone starts selling Stewie U t-shirts and the proceeds could go toward application fees. Ha ha!
I'd donate. This thread is hilarious. 😛 I propose someone starts selling Stewie U t-shirts and the proceeds could go toward application fees. Ha ha!
We had people who pledged enough to get the application awhile back.. but whoever was suppose to create the paypal account and apply didn't follow through I don't think.. unless I just missed out
1
166035
I think $75 to request a secondary is a more realistic option. I'd want to see what it spits out.
This was thrown out before and a paypal account was made for people to donate to, but nothing came of it. It still exists with a balance of $0. Again, I will apply if the funds are raised and let everyone know what the hell happens.
PM me if interested.
1
166035
We had people who pledged enough to get the application awhile back.. but whoever was suppose to create the paypal account and apply didn't follow through I don't think.. unless I just missed out
Yeah, the pledges never actually donated ... sad, but understandable
I never got a PM with the paypal account to donate too
You're wrong chancellor! I have slandered Stewie U, stolen "copywrited" pictures from your webmistress' wedding, etc. and I can say with 100% certainty that I am neither of middle eastern descent nor affiliated with al quaeda or Wayne State University.
What do you have to say to that!?!?!?!
What do you have to say to that!?!?!?!
I never got a PM with the paypal account to donate too
ditto - I was ready to donate
1
166035
ditto - I was ready to donate
PM me and I will give you the information so you can donate
Found this
Dear Kinu - The Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine is very real and offers a very real opportunity to individuals who might otherwise not get a chance to study medicine in the USA due to inadequate numbers of medical schools and medical school seats and age discrimination for applicants outside of the 21 to 29 year old range. Although we have only about 45 professors, all with doctorates, we have not spent much time with publicists like almost all the other medical schools in the USA, with their almost continuous press releases. We have experienced a flood of stalking behavior from students concentrated at a small number of schools (particularly Wayne State University) who have created a fictitious group on Facebook, and stolen copyrighted material from our website repeatedly at www.stewartmed.org and posted it illegally on other websites including www.studentdoctor.net. I suspect that these same individuals, some likely related to Al Qaida, have misled you regarding our school because it seeks to give US military veterans admissions preference to the school. Someone's goofy conclusion that our school admissions line has anything to do with "WEED ABATEMENT INC." is either out of date information regarding the phone that we have used for the last 20 months, and the fax information claimed to be "Clearly Yosemite" is also either out of date or some discreditors idea of a joke. Most of the stalkers, again generally middle eastern in origin, seem to have a political ax to grind with the school, for what reason we simply do not know. The claims concerning our PO Box location in a mall is very immature and demonstrates a lack of knowledge of business practices in general. Yes, and the website has had many bad links and not gotten updated and is very simple, due to lack of web designer resources although a detailed catalog is downloadable from the website. The school has been written about in three different articles carried on the same date in the Ventura County Star newspaper, and again is very real. We would like to see a page on Wikipedia describing the school, without some competing Carribean medical school's employee posing as a concerned individual getting you to delete the page. I can assure you that Saul Amezcua, Ohmssoo7, is not the "chancellor" of the school but a student, that the school has an active AMSA chapter (American Medical Student Association, and the reason for using PayPal is to cut down on the overhead of students bad checks. You claimed that this method of business practice "takes the cake" but if you were dealing with some of the flakes that have stalked every person listed on our website, called them at home, demanded that they quit their jobs working at Stewart University - New Scotland International School of Medicine, stolen their personal copyrighted pictures, harrassed even the real estate agent listed to help students find student housing, and the webmistress whose wedding pictures were stolen off her copyrighted site by these stalkers and posted on studentdoctor.net illegally, THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT post the rest of our current faculty members pictures or credentials. A group of middle eastern foreign nationals centered around or affiliated with Wayne State University have stalked and frightened many of our faculty and staff. These nuts call us at all hours of the day and night outside of the normal business hours and on the weekend claiming to be interested applicants, when in reality they are stalkers, joksters, pranksters, immature, unethical, deceiptful, liars. That is what we are dealing with, and that is why we are currently keeping a low profile and not releasing much information about the school. Even when one of your editors called and talked to one of our faculty members: "I did email one of the listed professors for the school (who is a real academic) and he did indicate he was asked to teach there and said he would, but said it's not a good place for becoming a real doctor." the editor did not acknowledge that the faculty member answered back, was real and confirmed that the school was real. Ohmssoo7, Saul, is not the AMSA president, as one of your editors has tried to conclude, but for privacy reasons and to protect the president of the AMSA chapter, I will not divulge her name. Saul is the Associated Students President. With regard to the comment "This is reeking too much of the movie Accepted." yes, there has not been a new medical school open in California, or anywhere west of the Mississippi River in over 45 years, so obviously it will appear to be something new, because it is, and it is more egalitarian that other medical schools in the US. Signed, Someone who actually knows about the school that your editors are unable to effectively research accurately. Preceding unsigned
here
I go to Wayne State University! Yay!!!
1
167649
I go to Wayne State University! Yay!!!
From what I can gather from our Lord the Chancellor, WSU is some kind of Al-Quaida training camp. We need to send our military in to pound it into submission, before they continue to illegally steal the webmistresses photos and build weapons of mass destruction.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I can gather from our Lord the Chancellor, WSU is some kind of Al-Quaida training camp. We need to send our military in to pound it into submission, before they continue to illegally steal the webmistresses photos and build weapons of mass destruction.
Agreed. Especially before they try to buy yellowcake from Africa. 😱
Oooh--they have a fancy new website. Most of the links don't work though. Under admissions, there is a link for 'admissions test'. They don't ask for an MCAT so what could that be? Maybe your 'admissions test' is to see if you can navigate PayPal to pay your non-refundable application fee. That seems to be a fair prerequisite to enter med school....😀
Here's what they have under admission test:Agreed. Especially before they try to buy yellowcake from Africa. 😱
Oooh--they have a fancy new website. Most of the links don't work though. Under admissions, there is a link for 'admissions test'. They don't ask for an MCAT so what could that be? Maybe your 'admissions test' is to see if you can navigate PayPal to pay your non-refundable application fee. That seems to be a fair prerequisite to enter med school....😀
MCAT scores are currently waived. As Stewart University is an international school, the same rules and requirements do not apply. The MCAT is not required for MD licensure, or USMLE testing whether the institution is international or domestic. This is a preference of the institution itself.
Stewart University Admissions Application indicates a space for the MCAT score. However, currently it is not mandatory information for the application process. Stewart University reserves the right to change this policy at will.
Here's what they have under admission test:
I was looking at this website:
http://www.anitawilson.com/home.html
Who's Anita Wilson?? 🙂
1
166035
Ooooh thats fancy
Ooooh thats fancy
yea, thats a pretty spiffy website...
too bad its wasted...
check out stewart's AMSA vice president - Yerev Shabtay
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/GEAR+SEIZED+IN+FRAUD+PROBE-a083595611
Don't know if its the same guy, but how many Yerev Shabtays are running around in california?
If you do a google search for him, its pretty interesting.
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/GEAR+SEIZED+IN+FRAUD+PROBE-a083595611
Don't know if its the same guy, but how many Yerev Shabtays are running around in california?
If you do a google search for him, its pretty interesting.
check out stewart's AMSA vice president - Yerev Shabtay
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/GEAR+SEIZED+IN+FRAUD+PROBE-a083595611
Don't know if its the same guy, but how many Yerev Shabtays are running around in california?
If you do a google search for him, its pretty interesting.
Looks like Saul used to be secretary.
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:F1LErQX44dAJ:www.amsa.org/conv/resolutions/C11.pdf+%22Yerev+Shabtay%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb. He's the class president.
1
166035
A future permanent home for Stewart University? I think its a possibility: http://www.freedomship.com/
1
167649
A future permanent home for Stewart University? I think its a possibility: http://www.freedomship.com/
What....the.......
I think their website is too asthetically pleasing for Stewart though.
1
166035
What....the.......
I think their website is too asthetically pleasing for Stewart though.
Anita Wilson must have worked on it
1
167649
Yeah we investigated that a while ago. From what I recall, we discovered that the criteria for listing there isn't what you think it would be.stewart is listed under "Other US and Canadian Med Schools" on MCAT THx.
Besides, if stewart doesn't require the MCAT for MD liscensure, why would they even need to be in the thx system?
Yeah we investigated that a while ago. From what I recall, we discovered that the criteria for listing there isn't what you think it would be.
Besides, if stewart doesn't require the MCAT for MD liscensure, why would they even need to be in the thx system?
Good point.
Hey man Stewart University is a good medical college I bet that if they were accredited their students would be competing up with those folk at Johns Hopkins and Dartmouth for residencies.
They cut out the unnecessary prep semester for step 1 so that means everyone has to be really prepared and really smart.
You guys should stop making fun of that place it's a good school.
They cut out the unnecessary prep semester for step 1 so that means everyone has to be really prepared and really smart.
You guys should stop making fun of that place it's a good school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey man Stewart University is a good medical college I bet that if they were accredited their students would be competing up with those folk at Johns Hopkins and Dartmouth for residencies.
They cut out the unnecessary prep semester for step 1 so that means everyone has to be really prepared and really smart.
You guys should stop making fun of that place it's a good school.


1
166035
Hey man Stewart University is a good medical college I bet that if they were accredited their students would be competing up with those folk at Johns Hopkins and Dartmouth for residencies.
They cut out the unnecessary prep semester for step 1 so that means everyone has to be really prepared and really smart.
You guys should stop making fun of that place it's a good school.
No one said it wasn't a good school. We all know it is the #1 leader in US medical education
No one said it wasn't a good school. We all know it is the #1 leader in US medical education
Yea, everyone is obviously just jealous.
Aw, anitawilson.com is down.
I liked the little video montage opening.
Shouldn't you be like, moonlighting?
So I created a new sign-in for anonymity (based on the first thing I saw when I cast about my room for a new name - you like it? 🙂).
I was born and raised in Los Gatos and was down there today for an orthodontist appointment. It's a gorgeous, affluent Silicon Valley suburb, and my family and several close friends' parents are involved in the medical community there. Funny that no one has heard that there is a new medical school in town...I would have applied there, instead of wasting my time with Michigan, Penn, etc!
Anyway, in case you are curious, Stewart Med's admissions office is apparently across the street from Happy Hound (great burger stand) and between a strip mall (Nob Hill grocery store/Baskin Robbins/etc.) and a place called Helm that sells patio furniture. I stared at the Google Map satellite picture for a while but can't picture the building it's in... It's diagonally across the intersection from my orthodontist's office, so I actually drove past it today. Funny, I didn't notice anything! 😉
I really, really, really wish I had seen Stewart's contact info page before I went down there today... 😡 It would have taken less than a minute to stop and knock on their door!
So WTF are these guys doing in my town?
I was born and raised in Los Gatos and was down there today for an orthodontist appointment. It's a gorgeous, affluent Silicon Valley suburb, and my family and several close friends' parents are involved in the medical community there. Funny that no one has heard that there is a new medical school in town...I would have applied there, instead of wasting my time with Michigan, Penn, etc!
Anyway, in case you are curious, Stewart Med's admissions office is apparently across the street from Happy Hound (great burger stand) and between a strip mall (Nob Hill grocery store/Baskin Robbins/etc.) and a place called Helm that sells patio furniture. I stared at the Google Map satellite picture for a while but can't picture the building it's in... It's diagonally across the intersection from my orthodontist's office, so I actually drove past it today. Funny, I didn't notice anything! 😉
I really, really, really wish I had seen Stewart's contact info page before I went down there today... 😡 It would have taken less than a minute to stop and knock on their door!
So WTF are these guys doing in my town?
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 962