You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stewart University Med Student
Started by alphaholic06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OK so i finished reading this whole thread at work today.
Being that it is the Friday before New Years, it has been a real slow day at work and i want to thank EVERYBODY for providing me with so much entertainment.
and i ESPECIALLY want to thank STEWART UNIVERSITY and SAUL for making it all possible. It couldn't have been possible without you.
I expected another page of posts to read on Monday, since I expect Monday to be slow at work also 😀
Being that it is the Friday before New Years, it has been a real slow day at work and i want to thank EVERYBODY for providing me with so much entertainment.
and i ESPECIALLY want to thank STEWART UNIVERSITY and SAUL for making it all possible. It couldn't have been possible without you.
I expected another page of posts to read on Monday, since I expect Monday to be slow at work also 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I LOVE STEWIE U!
"Because as our school grows, the number of applicants is growing. So as the number of applicants growing it's gonna start becoming impacted..."
...Like my wisdom teeth?
Also, I believe he slipped up and said the program is 2 and 10 years! Way to sell that acceleration, Saul!
"Because as our school grows, the number of applicants is growing. So as the number of applicants growing it's gonna start becoming impacted..."
...Like my wisdom teeth?
Also, I believe he slipped up and said the program is 2 and 10 years! Way to sell that acceleration, Saul!
B
Blade28
How is Saul able to do C-sections with the attending while the school is still only in its "basic science" phase?
I feel bad for the guy -- he doesn't defend himself well. For instance on YouTube, when his detractors (us) post snide remarks, his response is, "What med school do YOU go to?" This is a terrible strategy, because it gives us the happy opportunity to say, "Well, I go to (insert name of medical institution where the janitor is not the best dressed/least depraved looking staff member)."
Also, I think I saw Aubree holding up a "HAND-BUFF YOUR BEEMER?" sign outside Giuseppe's Car Wash in North Philadelphia yesterday. She looked less desperate in person...
Also, I think I saw Aubree holding up a "HAND-BUFF YOUR BEEMER?" sign outside Giuseppe's Car Wash in North Philadelphia yesterday. She looked less desperate in person...
How is Saul able to do C-sections with the attending while the school is still only in its "basic science" phase?
Check out his comments under the YouTube videos. He was a surgical intern before entering medical school. I'd say he's more than qualified

This chick wrote "thanks for your advice!" under one of his videos.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2C7nqBdwQ[/YOUTUBE]
It's amazing what some people put on the internet...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2C7nqBdwQ[/YOUTUBE]
It's amazing what some people put on the internet...
saul = the future of medicineHow is Saul able to do C-sections with the attending while the school is still only in its "basic science" phase?
![]()
This stuff is classic! 🙂
This chick wrote "thanks for your advice!" under one of his videos.
[youtube]Gy2C7nqBdwQ[/youtube]
It's amazing what some people put on the internet...
wow, "chronic daily headaches" . . . i'm in way over my head with this "medical" terminology.
sorry, where's my compassion? it's really SUCKY that she has this problem.
i just found this little gem posted under one of saul's installments:
I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are, I would suggest you stop now.
You are going to end up killing people because of your incompetence.

I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are, I would suggest you stop now.
You are going to end up killing people because of your incompetence.

This chick wrote "thanks for your advice!" under one of his videos.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2C7nqBdwQ[/YOUTUBE]
It's amazing what some people put on the internet...
"um this is like my first talking video..." LOL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You do know that' s illegal right.
Yeah, seeing as how the entire thing is a scam anyway, I'm sure Stewart U is not afraid of suing anyone for something like that Lokhtar.
1
167649
can anyone figure out what's on that first page of his thick mysterious binder?![]()
It looks like some kind of flatworm to me.
Looks more like the loch ness monster or a flying sea horse...
Saul is holding Nessie hostage!!
Has anybody ever thought to contact James Ferretti of the NIH, whom Stewart University claims is their Physiology/Neuroscience professor? I found him on the NIH website, http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/staff.htm, and he is Chief of Laboratory of Biophysical Chemistry. And I doubt he is a UC Berkeley professor as the website also claims...as I can't find mention of him on the UC Berkeley website whatsoever....
Quote:
Originally Posted by copingmethods![]()
http://www.stewartmed.org/faculty.html
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/staff.htm
Again, strange that someone would go from NIH to SU - especially going from biophysical chemistry and research using NMR in biological systems to teaching neuroscience at Stewart.
And "his website" that they link to is just a flyer for a symposium that happened in 2006 dedicated to him.
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/meetings/ferretti/index.htm
Originally Posted by Picklesali
Yeah, that guy was well celebrated in his field and I think that symposium was for his retirement from the NIH? I too find it extremely hard to believe that Stewart would be his next endeavor in life, but I couldn't track down any contact information on the web to ask him myself.
Yes actually. I tried to hunt down his contact info, but it was nowhere to be found. I also tried contacting his former lab at the NIH to see if they had his information, but I believe the phone number was no longer in service or the web page had been discontinued (I don't remember which).
In any case, I would not be surprised if he's dead.
Did you also see the little gem than the chancellor graduated from the "University of Michigan in Ann Harbor, Maryland"
Did you also see the little gem than the chancellor graduated from the "University of Michigan in Ann Harbor, Maryland"

Not only does Stewart have a medical school, they also have an MCAT prep course! 
http://partageznouvelles.com/releases/2006/12/prweb488852.htm

http://partageznouvelles.com/releases/2006/12/prweb488852.htm
Not only does Stewart have a medical school, they also have an MCAT prep course!
http://partageznouvelles.com/releases/2006/12/prweb488852.htm
Wow...I can't believe it. Guess I know what I'll be doing over Spring Break...going to Cali to check out this med school in person.
wait this school is headquartered in san jose? looks like ebay won't be the corporation contributing the most to the city's tax revenue stream...
Not only does Stewart have a medical school, they also have an MCAT prep course!
http://partageznouvelles.com/releases/2006/12/prweb488852.htm
Just so you know, anybody can post things on PRWeb. Several months ago, I tracked one of Saul's internet usernames (which can be found spamming tons of premed forums but also at one place described himself) and it was the same as the IP who had posted several PRWeb pages describing Stewart Med. You'll see on the web page, that these are the pages that are linked to on the "Stewart in the News" Page.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow...I can't believe it. Guess I know what I'll be doing over Spring Break...going to Cali to check out this med school in person.
Oh ... and this is HILARIOUS because they don't even require the MCAT...until they become "impacted" that is.
Not only does Stewart have a medical school, they also have an MCAT prep course!
http://partageznouvelles.com/releases/2006/12/prweb488852.htm
"Results show Stewart University's course is the least expensive course at only $11.16 per instructional hour as compared to the pricier Stanley Kaplan course and the Princeton Review course. The Stewart University course is just $5,000, and includes 24 to 40 hours of live instruction"
Wow, 5000 USD for a prep course! Isn't Kaplan and Princeton under 2K, and can't you extend the course for no charge if you didn't improve your score or don't feel prepared enough?
The hilarity never seems to end.

1
167649
I think Stewart University deserves its own Wikipedia article. Someone should tell Saul to get on that.
Your too late. He has already tried several times, but the mods over there delete it every time and I believe they banned his ip.
Your too late. He has already tried several times, but the mods over there delete it every time and I believe they banned his ip.
NOooooooooo, you can't be serious. I needed a place to get more "info" about the school.
I have multiple acceptances, but none as highly ranked as Stewart. How am I going to make my decision now?
can anyone figure out what's on that first page of his thick mysterious binder?![]()
Yeah, from embryology... some early stage picture.
Anka
What Is Wrong With His Hair
Jesus Christ
...that is supposed to be in all caps.
Jesus Christ
...that is supposed to be in all caps.
1
167649
Has anybody ever thought to contact James Ferretti of the NIH, whom Stewart University claims is their Physiology/Neuroscience professor? I found him on the NIH website, http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/staff.htm, and he is Chief of Laboratory of Biophysical Chemistry. And I doubt he is a UC Berkeley professor as the website also claims...as I can't find mention of him on the UC Berkeley website whatsoever....
Actually, since we were talking about wikipedia, one of their mods actually did contact this professor to verify the validitity of the article that kept being re-created. He is a real professor. The wiki mod contacted him, and the deletion log for the page said "Although the professor did say he was asked to teach there and would, he does not recommend it for anyone who want's to be a real physician." Unfortunately, since I am not familiar with wikipedia, I can not find the deletion log anymore. It was a few months ago when I saw it, maybe someone else can do so and link it?
Actually, since we were talking about wikipedia, one of their mods actually did contact this professor to verify the validitity of the article that kept being re-created. He is a real professor. The wiki mod contacted him, and the deletion log for the page said "Although the professor did say he was asked to teach there and would, he does not recommend it for anyone who want's to be a real physician." Unfortunately, since I am not familiar with wikipedia, I can not find the deletion log anymore. It was a few months ago when I saw it, maybe someone else can do so and link it?
Wow, I didn't see that. I did see one page where the mod gave the reasons for deleting the Stewart page, and it included listing all of the places the IP address had posted and included the quote from the "chancellor" about Pamela Anderson (it was posted with Saul's IP, of course). I can't believe that that guy would actually teach there!!
HAHA I have been waiting so long for the sixth installment of this fictional story.
I like how he references the carribean being 10,000 miles away. I also think it is funny that he is trying to hold back a smile at 6:20 after he forgets to include himself as a student at stewart university. Oh finally, why is it only that the people who disparage stewart are the ones that got rejected there?
Thanks man for the update.
You beat me to that one. I was going to point out that is 10,000 miles away, would put you half-way around the world, as the circumference of the earth at the equator is 24,901.55 miles.
can anyone figure out what's on that first page of his thick mysterious binder?![]()
I agree with embryology. Looks like the neural crest formation.
Actually, since we were talking about wikipedia, one of their mods actually did contact this professor to verify the validitity of the article that kept being re-created. He is a real professor. The wiki mod contacted him, and the deletion log for the page said "Although the professor did say he was asked to teach there and would, he does not recommend it for anyone who want's to be a real physician." Unfortunately, since I am not familiar with wikipedia, I can not find the deletion log anymore. It was a few months ago when I saw it, maybe someone else can do so and link it?
Someone should post that quote on his YouTube account...he seems to have banned my account from posting comments after I questioned the validity of Stewart University...haha...
can anyone figure out what's on that first page of his thick mysterious binder?![]()
😱 What binder? I just see a huge mountain of hair. And it's glorious...
wait this school is headquartered in san jose? looks like ebay won't be the corporation contributing the most to the city's tax revenue stream...
The admissions office address is near my Grandma's apartment. I might try and swing by to see what's up when I have the chance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How would you guys react if you found out that one of your colleagues graduated from Stewart University? Serious question.
1
154465
How would you guys react if you found out that one of your colleagues graduated from Stewart University? Serious question.
<----- that would be my reaction. My face would turn blue and everything. Either that or I'll shake their hand and ask em how everyone on campus is doing. It all depends on whether I get in this cycle.Wow, I didn't see that. I did see one page where the mod gave the reasons for deleting the Stewart page, and it included listing all of the places the IP address had posted and included the quote from the "chancellor" about Pamela Anderson (it was posted with Saul's IP, of course). I can't believe that that guy would actually teach there!!
Maybe the chancellor has something on him, like is blackmailing him to be willing to teach.
Or maybe they just happen to go waaay back, from before the chancellor became crazy (is this possible?) and the guy feels sorry for him.
first i would ask where the school actually is. Apparently nobody's ever been there.How would you guys react if you found out that one of your colleagues graduated from Stewart University? Serious question.
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 960

