Still waiting...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GLxY88

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how long it has taken this year's (2004)applicants to get their confirmation copy of their apps after sending them in? Also, did you send via snail mail or online??

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my application on 6/9. AADSAS mailed it out on 6/26 and I received a copy on 6/30.

Guys,

Even though you submitted you application early don't expect anything for at least a couple more weeks. AADSAS seems to be faster than last year, but some schools don't even review application until much later (due to incoming students). So kids doncha worry.........

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by GLxY88
I was just wondering how long it has taken this year's (2004)applicants to get their confirmation copy of their apps after sending them in? Also, did you send via snail mail or online??
there's nothing to worry about. application committees don't even get around to reviewing files until after summer break... at least that's is what i was told when i applied.

Very true. Some schools are notable for spending a lot of time on the applicants very early in the cycle (like Case, who is scheduling interviews already), however MOST schools won't mess with the applicants until they have their incoming classes situated somewhat. A lot of classes are starting within the next month.

Thanks for all the replies...

... I guess all I can do now is sit back and relax...;)