Stop Bashing Drexel MSP/IMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BabyHuey

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey.....read my postings.....and ask me questions..... I feel that I have to be the antidote to Sargetalon's comments.... I really think Drexel's MSP program saved my proverbial a**. And as I am now in the second year, the MBS program, I am taking all the IMS courses, so I can opine on that topic as well. Hey, IMS provides an excellent way for the student to show med. schools how well he or she can perform.

Honestly, I would not be in allopathic medical school if not for the program. I made it work for me, studied my a** off, and rocked it baby. And now, me, a guy with barely a 3.1 undergrad GPA is off to med. school.

Oh yah.....and one more thing:

THE PROGRAM IS WHAT YOU THE STUDENT MAKES OF IT!!!!

I am sick and tired of reading the b.s. excuses made by those who may have pissed around and screwed up, and then get mad at the program because they didn't get perfect grades.

This program is an excellent environment for changing your resume 180 degrees and showing the powers that be that YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Wasn't the last negative comment about the program happen over three weeks ago?

who's bad-mouthing the program??

Members don't see this ad :)
Well.....I wrote this just as a preemptive note, and I wanted a "thumbs up" to be seen next to the "Drexel IMS" instead of the thumbs down in the previous thread. I also wanted a really positive message to be sent to those who are considering postbac. programs. I remember what a nerve racking experience it was for me and I want to help out others going down the same road.

BabyHuey said:
Well.....I wrote this just as a preemptive note, and I wanted a "thumbs up" to be seen next to the "Drexel IMS" instead of the thumbs down in the previous thread. I also wanted a really positive message to be sent to those who are considering postbac. programs. I remember what a nerve racking experience it was for me and I want to help out others going down the same road.

Happy now????