Stranger Things WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, why are we outing people’s role names again? Is there a point?

Reactions: 1 users
IMO Pippy looks the most attractive as a conversion candidate.

Regarding your edit, it doesn't necessarily have to be a singular wolf with a conversion ability. Rather, it could be a pack ability.
I don't know, I think AM has been on Pippy since D2, I think that's a dangerous convert for wolves to make. I think Genny was a good convert choice or...you. Sorry Capri, I have you in super strong village (if you're pocketing me I will eat a Dubz hat!!)

Reactions: 1 user
Role name should have zero effect on who you vote for, unless someone wants to own up to being Demogorgon #2.

if pippy is not a wolf then why are half the sus players not voting on her right now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Because you started in the Upside Down and your tone shifted a few days ago after the write ups indicated your mind was infiltrated.
Hmm, mods must have forgotten to tell me I was converted.

Also, what's with the using role names to game solve? We're told time and time again that role names won't help.

It's end game and she's probs a wolf -- you have a problem with discussing wolf roles for some reason?
I don’t care what her role name is or isn’t. That’s irrelevant to the discussion since role reveals are NOT going to magically solve the game for us. Been there, failed at that. Find me some more compelling evidence of her being converted than a guess at a role name and writeups. I mean, writeups, really?? Also the writeup last night says that Nancy has sure been acting differently, should we be voting you entirely based on that??

Hmm, mods must have forgotten to tell me I was converted.

Also, what's with the using role names to game solve? We're told time and time again that role names won't help.
Oh no, we were told they might be harmful.

Which means they very much WILL help, because they are 100% real. There was just probably risk to revealing while the demogorg was alive, but she dead now

Day 5 (MARVOLO: ) The Flea OR the Acrobat Yeet Vote

Pippy (4)
- BigCats, Sunbodi, MOOSE, Capri
genny (1) - Pippy
Sunbodi (2) - mutts, genny

7/7
Missing:

Deadline at 10PM (~ 8 minutes)

doZetr78N3nNCr7NKs7MzLC4D2essIF9JNgu1C3LRtAnvjyAyisAcKMXlPq2RgRR5vA9FOjI-k9NxJ8EDIEY3cbUbR2GlH2nOKcqEQihGOWU9_gsGP7us3zMSJwj

I don’t care what her role name is or isn’t. That’s irrelevant to the discussion since role reveals are NOT going to magically solve the game for us. Been there, failed at that. Find me some more compelling evidence of her being converted than a guess at a role name and writeups. I mean, writeups, really?? Also the writeup last night says that Nancy has sure been acting differently, should we be voting you entirely based on that??
That's actually from the show. After Barb dies, Nancy breaks up with Steve and starts hanging out with Jonathan (Will's brother) and starts acting weird.

That's actually from the show. After Barb dies, Nancy breaks up with Steve and starts hanging out with Jonathan (Will's brother) and starts acting weird.
And Will also gets pretty messed up lol. That’s why I’m not putting stock in the writeups.

WHY DO WE HAVE THREE WAGONS????????????

I talked about roles on D1, so I assumed that was why I was dragged down -- it opened up a potential extra kill opportunity
I was kinda trying to get at jboo's role claim, when she was still trying to get away from the vote. She said that she could kill Hawkins lab members if dragged to the UD.

Just seemed like an…odd connection

I was kinda trying to get at jboo's role claim, when she was still trying to get away from the vote. She said that she could kill Hawkins lab members if dragged to the UD.

Just seemed like an…odd connection
Um, she lied

MUTTS MOVE YOUR VOTE

• Angry
I ****ing hate all of you

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Oh, is that my EXACT WOLFPACK I SEE HEART REACTING THAT???????????

I am... overflowing with emotions. Can I have some of your calm now capri