Stranger Things WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am... overflowing with emotions. Can I have some of your calm now capri
Tbh the calm might be sleep deprivation. Idk if you want any of that.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Tbh the calm might be sleep deprivation. Idk if you want any of that.
Well, no way I'm getting to sleep any time soon with all of this adrenaline so I might be getting some of that anyway!

To make this clear, genny was always a wolf

Pippy outed her self right at 10pm

MOOSE was icing on the cake

If y’all think I’m a wolf after that, you can vote me after genny & MOOSE
(if I live through the night)

Members don't see this ad :)

We know what happened lol, I don't think you're a wolf but I just can't believe you didn't move good lord

Reactions: 2 users
FINAL Day 5 (MARVOLO: ) The Flea OR the Acrobat Yeet Vote

Pippy (4)
- BigCats, Sunbodi, MOOSE, Capri
genny () -
Sunbodi (3) - mutts, genny, pippy

7/7
Missing:

Deadline at 10PM (PAST)

doZetr78N3nNCr7NKs7MzLC4D2essIF9JNgu1C3LRtAnvjyAyisAcKMXlPq2RgRR5vA9FOjI-k9NxJ8EDIEY3cbUbR2GlH2nOKcqEQihGOWU9_gsGP7us3zMSJwj

You gave the vote to wolves
She *is* a wolf Sunbodi, no villager makes a silent last-second swap like that right after the person you're voting for just swapped

• Wow

YOURE A WOLF. WHY ARE YOU TLAKING LIKE YOU KNOW PIPPY IS A WOLD THE WHOLE TIME HUT DIDNT VOTE THEREN

• Dislike
We know what happened lol, I don't think you're a wolf but I just can't believe you didn't move good lord
It was already 10 and I knew it was 4:3

YOURE A WOLF. WHY ARE YOU TLAKING LIKE YOU KNOW PIPPY IS A WOLD THE WHOLE TIME HUT DIDNT VOTE THEREN
Okay but like I said, our next vote should be genny or MOOSE

Members don't see this ad :)
No I WAS RIGHT.

YOU GYYS THOUGHT I WAS CRAY WHEN I SAID MOOSE
Girl, no. Just no. You've said every damn person on the roster besides me is a wolf.

YEAH TOTALLY

YOU SAID I WAS A WOLF ALL DAY WHY GENNY AND MOOSE NOW???

HUH???
Pay attention, if MOOSE thought I was moving, she wouldnt have outed her self.
we have all the wolves, this discussion can happen after the game is over

Our wolves are moose for sure but it could be mutts or genny

Why should I think its genny and not mitts?

• Sad
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Guys. How exactly is mutts cleared???
Sunbodi. Stop. If you even so much as hint at voting for mutts tomorrow, I will string you up by your toes.

• Haha
Sunbodi. Stop. If you even so much as hint at voting for mutts tomorrow, I will string you up by your toes.
What so you mean???

They could've orchestrated this. MUTT MIGHT BE POCKETING YOU

MUTT DID THIS 2 DAYS IN A ROW

• Dislike
NO WE NEED DISCUSSION. THIS MESS HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU GUYS TRIED SHUTTING DOWN DISCUSSION
No, it happened because wolves knew opening up a third wagon was a good strategy to make village lose and they would have succeeded were it not for the vote getting closed before they could. There has been plenty of discussion.

MUTTS IF YOURE A VILLAGER YOU COSTED US THIS GAME BY VOTING WITH WOLVES 2 DAYS IN A ROW

• Hmm
No, it happened because wolves knew opening up a third wagon was a good strategy to make village lose and they would have succeeded were it not for the vote getting closed before they could. There has been plenty of discussion.
How does that clear mutts?

MUTTS IF YOURE A VILLAGER YOU COSTED US THIS GAME BY VOTING WITH WOLVES 2 DAYS IN A ROW
Or I just exposed all the wolves and you’re still suspicious of me and will cost us the game by allowing genny and MOOSE to push your suspicions into a vote on me

Or I just exposed all the wolves and you’re still suspicious of me and will cost us the game by allowing genny and MOOSE to push your suspicions into a vote on me
HOW DID YOU EXPOSE THE WOLVES EXACTLY??,

THEY SHOULDVE WON BUT MODS SIDED WITH US JUST NOW

@Sunbodi like I said, if we don’t win the game after voting out genny AND MOOSE then you can vote for me

DAY 5

Don't really have the energy for a full writeup, may post one later.

Dead is @PippyPony, who was Nancy Wheeler, a villager who could one time seer a group of 3 players and find out if there was anything sinister among them...and was converted to a wolf.

Deadline is 9am EST as per usual

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
DAY 5

Don't really have the energy for a full writeup, may post one later.

Dead is @PippyPony, who was Nancy Wheeler, a villager who could one time seer a group of 3 players and find out if there was anything sinister among them...and was converted to a wolf.

Deadline is 9am EST as per usual
Oh wtf

Sunbodi, why do you think genny was heart reacting things when she thought they'd gotten their vote in time and the game was done?

Thank god. I feel so vindicated. This is my redemption for Hannibal.

• Haha
Guys pips wasn't an OG wolf

Mutts I'm not buying your narrative. You and BC both said you didnt think genny was on OG wolf but rather a conversion

You voted with wolves 2 days in a row and nearly costed our game twice

• Dislike
Guys pips wasn't an OG wolf

Mutts I'm not buying your narrative. You and BC both said you didnt think genny was on OG wolf but rather a conversion

You voted with wolves 2 days in a row and nearly costed our game twice
Well don’t cost us the game now, nothing will convince you I’m village if you don’t understand what just happened
You just have to trust a little bit

I'm assuming I'll probably die tonight since I seem to be the only one around to try to strongarm you goddamn villagers into some semblance of sense. VOTE MOOSE TOMORROW. VOTE GENNY THE DAY AFTER THAT. If you do ANYTHING ELSE besides that, I will personally sic a Demogorgon on you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users