Student Athlete Low GPA what should I do? PLEASE HELP!!

Started by Mr. Hugo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Hugo

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all,

Long story short, I am a underrepresented student athlete at a top 30 school with a poor gpa 2.7 and sciGPA 2.7 ( 2.0 freshamn year). I am in my first semester of my junior year and have the option to graduate early but I cannot because of athletics. Along with being a D1 athlete, I tutor, have done over a year of shadowing and some histology research.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.