Student wins $1.7 million for dental school dismissal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey plaqueattack...i see youre interested in the aegd/gpr interviews so i did you a favor. i sent the link re the post below (remeber your post) to san antone and jacksonville to see if they were interested in a professional such as yourself along with some of your other compassionate pieces of wisdom as well as your ability to say "may" in your last post. i will try and get to all the other schools over the next few days.

I read this thread before going out on an AEGD interview and wouldn't ya know it they asked me if I "had family" near the school or if I would be coming to the area alone...basically they were beating around the bush to see if i was married and/or had kids. I said I was married and then came the flood of questions what does she think about coming here, her job status, yada yada to see if this would be a problem if i accepted the position. They didn't break the rules but as soon as I volunteered the information they were all over it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey plaqueattack...i see youre interested in the aegd/gpr interviews so i did you a favor. i sent the link re the post below (remeber your post) to san antone and jacksonville to see if they were interested in a professional such as yourself along with some of your other compassionate pieces of wisdom as well as your ability to say "may" in your last post. i will try and get to all the other schools over the next few days. my dad is an attorney and he said whatever you post on the net is public info, so i guess i did the public a favor.

I read this thread before going out on an AEGD interview and wouldn't ya know it they asked me if I "had family" near the school or if I would be coming to the area alone...basically they were beating around the bush to see if i was married and/or had kids. I said I was married and then came the flood of questions what does she think about coming here, her job status, yada yada to see if this would be a problem if i accepted the position. They didn't break the rules but as soon as I volunteered the information they were all over it.
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
hey plaqueattack...i see youre interested in the aegd/gpr interviews so i did you a favor. i sent the link re the post below (remeber your post) to san antone and jacksonville to see if they were interested in a professional such as yourself along with some of your other compassionate pieces of wisdom as well as your ability to say "may" in your last post. i will try and get to all the other schools over the next few days. my dad is an attorney and he said whatever you post on the net is public info, so i guess i did the public a favor.

user_online.gif
progress.gif
dont be a snitch...

hey plaqueattack...i see youre interested in the aegd/gpr interviews so i did you a favor. i sent the link re the post below (remeber your post) to san antone and jacksonville to see if they were interested in a professional such as yourself along with some of your other compassionate pieces of wisdom as well as your ability to say "may" in your last post. i will try and get to all the other schools over the next few days.

you must not have many friends...that was low

user_online.gif
progress.gif

Thanks Painless, I really appreciate it, whatever I have said is the truth and I stand by my comments but that was pretty Spineless, maybe you should change your profile name, I think that fits better

Waaa, plaq, why are you crying like a baby... If you wrote it stand by it even if it means you wont be accepted

Waaa, plaq, why are you crying like a baby... If you wrote it stand by it even if it means you wont be accepted

Please re-read my above post, it says that I do stand by what I say, have a nice life Painless, and I have no hard feelings

can we get some bans or lock this puppy up....

Status
Not open for further replies.