This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

na1433

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am attempting to retake my MCAT in August and I was wondering if any of you would like to join a online study group since I've heard they can be really helpful. We can hold them twice a week and go over questions we all found confusing or review concepts together. If any of you are interested please let me know in this forum post and we can start right away! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Okay so I can start a chat room, there is another person ik who is interested and we can all meet up once or twice a week depending on how busy we all are that sound cool?

Members don't see this ad :)
Kk im going to put the link to the chatroom I created, what days are good for you guys to have meetings and what topics would you like to cover the most?

Sorry i just saw this. THere is a skype page we made filled with people in study group ill send you message to join

Hello All,

I'm writing the MCAT early September(solid 4 months to study) and I'm looking for a study partner over Skype. I live in Ontario, Canada btw.

These are the books I'm using:

Kaplan Review Books for all subjects
Kaplan FLs 1-10
EK CARS + 1001 Passages
AAMC Section Banks
AAMC practice test and other supplemental materials

Hey I am also looking for a study partner. We can study together. You have prepared for the exam earlier and this is my first time so I can give you company and you can help me with studies. I have put my profile and study schedule on studypal. Let's connect there and form the group asap.
Hey All,

I am attempting to retake my MCAT in August and I was wondering if any of you would like to join a online study group since I've heard they can be really helpful. We can hold them twice a week and go over questions we all found confusing or review concepts together. If any of you are interested please let me know in this forum post and we can start right away! Thanks
ey