Study group/friend for EPPP in north side of Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caetano1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi-

I am looking for people who want to study on the weekends for the EPPP. I live in the Chicagoland area (south Evanston, north Rogers Park area) and am using ATTBS. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi-

I am looking for people who want to study on the weekends for the EPPP. I live in the Chicagoland area (south Evanston, north Rogers Park area) and am using ATTBS. Thanks!
Would you be willing to study over video? I am in NY.

Hi-

I am in Chicago (South Loop) and would also like a study partner - we can meet somewhere in between. I am also willing to study via skype or google chat

I am in Chicago (South Loop) and would also like a study partner - we can meet somewhere in between. I am also willing to study via skype or google chat

I'm in Elmhurst. At the very least, I'd like to connect via email or phone with both of you and exchange study stratagies etc. Perhaps meeting somewhere central to our triangle could work out.