Study group/friend for EPPP in north side of Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caetano1

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi-

I am looking for people who want to study on the weekends for the EPPP. I live in the Chicagoland area (south Evanston, north Rogers Park area) and am using ATTBS. Thanks!
 
Hi-

I am looking for people who want to study on the weekends for the EPPP. I live in the Chicagoland area (south Evanston, north Rogers Park area) and am using ATTBS. Thanks!
Would you be willing to study over video? I am in NY.
 
Hi-

I am looking for people who want to study on the weekends for the EPPP. I live in the Chicagoland area (south Evanston, north Rogers Park area) and am using ATTBS. Thanks!

I am in Chicago (South Loop) and would also like a study partner - we can meet somewhere in between. I am also willing to study via skype or google chat
 
I am in Chicago (South Loop) and would also like a study partner - we can meet somewhere in between. I am also willing to study via skype or google chat

I'm in Elmhurst. At the very least, I'd like to connect via email or phone with both of you and exchange study stratagies etc. Perhaps meeting somewhere central to our triangle could work out.