xxDentalStudentxx

Aug 22, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
>> preferably an Indian Dental Student - As it will be easier to relate with someone who will be going through the same processes and procedures of application and examination as me!
Email : [email protected]

>> Dental students/dentists reading this who have answered or are going to answer soon.. any tips regarding the examination and study materials ??? Would be really helpful :') as it all seems really daunting right now.

Drpsr

Dec 5, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
>> preferably an Indian Dental Student - As it will be easier to relate with someone who will be going through the same processes and procedures of application and examination as me!

>> Dental students/dentists reading this who have answered or are going to answer soon.. any tips regarding the examination and study materials ??? Would be really helpful :') as it all seems really daunting right now.

I am planing on giving nbde1 march 2017. Would appreciate a study partner.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

I'm welcoming anybody who wants to study with me.
We can share strategies and methods to not overseen relevant areas.

Upare

May 26, 2017
H

have u given the exam... How was it.. I need the study material.. From where can I get it. Plz help

makeit100

Oct 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
hi am looking for a genuine nbde part 1 study partner anybody body interested?

Dr Hsn

Oct 24, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
hey all
i need a study partner for part 1.
i live in houston so if anyone here and planning to give part 1, reply here or email me at mhassankam(at)hotmail.

Ushaurmil

Nov 30, 2017
Hello. I am looking for someone to team up with for appearing in NBDE Part 1 in May. Need a motivated and dedicated partner

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.