This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xxDentalStudentxx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
>> preferably an Indian Dental Student - As it will be easier to relate with someone who will be going through the same processes and procedures of application and examination as me!
Email : [email protected]

>> Dental students/dentists reading this who have answered or are going to answer soon.. any tips regarding the examination and study materials ??? Would be really helpful :') as it all seems really daunting right now.

Members don't see this ad.

>> preferably an Indian Dental Student - As it will be easier to relate with someone who will be going through the same processes and procedures of application and examination as me!

>> Dental students/dentists reading this who have answered or are going to answer soon.. any tips regarding the examination and study materials ??? Would be really helpful :') as it all seems really daunting right now.

I am planing on giving nbde1 march 2017. Would appreciate a study partner.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm welcoming anybody who wants to study with me.
We can share strategies and methods to not overseen relevant areas.

H

have u given the exam... How was it.. I need the study material.. From where can I get it. Plz help

hi am looking for a genuine nbde part 1 study partner anybody body interested?

hi am looking for a genuine nbde part 1 study partner anybody body interested?
I'm interesting! I'm planning to take the exam anytime at the beginning of next year!

hey all
i need a study partner for part 1.
i live in houston so if anyone here and planning to give part 1, reply here or email me at mhassankam(at)hotmail.

Hello. I am looking for someone to team up with for appearing in NBDE Part 1 in May. Need a motivated and dedicated partner