Suggestions on what to study over Christmas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharklasers

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am prepared to do some work over break. I can do as much or as little as necessary, but I feel as though I should do a bit.

Any recommendations on what to try and tackle over break? I'm thinking BRS Physio and First Aid Biochem?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Pick your three weakest subjects. Start with your worst and study it until you're comfortable. If you feel better about it, move on to #2. You shouldn't choose a subject that someone else tells you to study.

When you sit the Step and come across a question that pertains to your previously weakest subject, you'll be glad you did this.

My weakest subjects are anatomy and embryology, but I have heard both of these are way too low yield to do anything other than First Aid for.

Should I just review Anatomy and Embryology for the relevant sections in first aid?

And maybe try to do some First Aid biochem over Spring break.

Thanks for your help!

My weakest subjects are anatomy and embryology, but I have heard both of these are way too low yield to do anything other than First Aid for.

Should I just review Anatomy and Embryology for the relevant sections in first aid?

And maybe try to do some First Aid biochem over Spring break.

Thanks for your help!

I started reviewing the subjects I had covered in my first semester of second year - neuroanatomy, heme-onc, and general principles of pathology.

Members don't see this ad :)
My goal is to do ~2 blocks of Qbank/day. Along w/the Qbank I've already done (~230 q's), it will catch me up for all the classes I've done so far that have categories in qbank (all but pharm/behavioral sciences/heme, about 1700 q's total)

I very well may laze out and not do a quarter of that, but that's my noble goal