Sullivan University Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Actually, my interview offer is for the class of 2014. Wow, they are interview way early..I just received the email today. So this interview in not for entering class of July 2010 but july 2011.. I have to call her after the break to schedule a date.

Have you heard anything back yet? Has anyone gotten any feedback from the January or February interview this year?

Just curious..

Members don't see this ad.

hi all, im new here
i have about a solid 3.0 gpa and go to UofL
only a couple classes left to finish on the pre-req's list
and have pharmacy experience

should i apply??

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all, im new here
i have about a solid 3.0 gpa and go to UofL
only a couple classes left to finish on the pre-req's list
and have pharmacy experience

should i apply??

Why not? :) Good luck!

Hey guys, I am curious about the naplex exam. When can the class of 2011 take the naplex exam? Don't they have to graduate and recieve their pharmD degree before they can sit for the exam? I assume the first class won't be able to take it till next summer right?

Hey guys, I am curious about the naplex exam. When can the class of 2011 take the naplex exam? Don't they have to graduate and recieve their pharmD degree before they can sit for the exam? I assume the first class won't be able to take it till next summer right?

Well, they're doing rotations now, I believe, so they should graduate in June 2011 (?). The Naplex exam is offered in June, July, and August (I think...don't quote me), so we should know about our accreditation sometime there after, and the Class of 2011 will have to have their degrees before sitting for the NAPLEX. I'm guessing the majority will take it in July/August.