Sullivan University, Class of 2016 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjg5735

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any class of 2016 Sullivan College of Pharmacy applicants out there?

I received an interview invitation for February 24, 2012. Anyone attending?

"The Admissions Committee reviewed your file and has decided to invite you to an Interview day on Friday, February 24, 2012 at 10:30 AM-4:00 PM. This interview is for the Class of 2016 as the upcoming Class of 2015 is now full." :)

Members don't see this ad.

Wow. They have interviews so early this years . I applied too late and got interviewed in Oct 2011 :((
good luck guys

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invitation for Feb. 23, 2012 for the Class of 2016.

Is the interview letter for applicants who reactivated their application from the previous year?

I would like to know any out get an interview letter that reactivate their application last year?

I interviewed for Class of 2016 on February 23rd. I had originally applied for the Class of 2015, but due to it being full was given the opportunity to go ahead and interview for a spot with c/o 2016. Now I am just waiting to hear back :)

Did anyone else receive an email today stating that their file wouldn't be considered until July?

Did anyone else receive an email today stating that their file wouldn't be considered until July?

I received the same email.. Looks like they aren't reviewing candidates until July. :eek:

I will be notifiying Sullivan I will not be attending there, so hopefully someone on the waiting list will get bumped up today.

I'm all ready to apply for the class of 2016. When is the best time to apply?

I'm all ready to apply for the class of 2016. When is the best time to apply?

Get all of your stuff in order, and as soon as they accept applications get it in the mail. SUCOP has a rolling admissions process, or at least they use to, so if you get an earlier interview that is better.

Just sent in my application to Sullivan :) this is my first choice school, so I hope I get in! :xf:
Has anyone else sent in their applications for class of 2016??

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay thanks. I will be sending in my application tomorrow since they started accepting them on april 15. fingers crossed.

yep, mailing it all out tomorrow.

Okay so can someone clear up the statement from the sullivan application which states "Please note that all course work must be completed by early summer of 2013 in order to be considered for the July 2013 entering class. Only need three (3) remaining pre-requisites to be able to apply". The part of only need 3 remianing pre requisites to be able to apply is what is confusing me. I have a total of 6 courses remaining and the will be completed by april 2013. Im taking 3 this fall 2012 and the other 3 next spring 2013. Is this okay????

Also is it okay to submitt my drivers licenses and school id for our passport style photos?

Also is it okay to submitt my drivers licenses and school id for our passport style photos?

They want actual passport style photos which you can get at walgreens. I was also wondering the same thing about 3 classes? luckily i only have one class left :)

Has ANYONE heard when they are doing interviews??

I received an email from Sullivan yesterday stating that they received my application and will be reviewing them in July. Fingers crossed that I get in.

They cashed my check for the application fee today! So nervous! Hope I hear from them soon :xf:

@Pharmdb and aoselby,
I hope you all get in! This is a fantastic school and the knowledge you leave with on your 3rd year rotations is just amazing. Ill just tell you that at the end of your 2nd year before rotations you take a Pre-NAPLEX (which is old NAPLEX'x from the past) and I scored and 88 so I hope you all get in!!

has anyone been accepted or been invited for an interview since February? or heard any news at all? thanks...

No I haven't heard anything yet :confused: I'm starting to get worried. I emailed alyse last week and still have not heard from her? I sent in all of my stuff in April and they cashed my check not too long ago. I was thinking about calling them just don't want to bug them...I too am wondering if they have sent any interviews out yet?? Or if anyone has heard anything? Did u get ur application sent in?? And if so how long ago?!

@Pharmdb and aoselby,
I hope you all get in! This is a fantastic school and the knowledge you leave with on your 3rd year rotations is just amazing. Ill just tell you that at the end of your 2nd year before rotations you take a Pre-NAPLEX (which is old NAPLEX'x from the past) and I scored and 88 so I hope you all get in!!

That's awesome! I hope I get in! Sullivan's my first choice school, it sounds like a great program! How do u like living in Louisville?

Well, lol I have lived in elizabethtown (which is louisvilles sister city) all of my life so louisville has been a familiar city my whole life. As far as living in louisville while in RX school, its great! Theres plenty of restaurants, plenty of barnes and nobles to go and study, and most importantly its a friendly community!

I applied last summer for c/o 2015, interviewed in November, was placed on waitlist and not called up. I reactivated for this class and was told I would hear something in July. Just playing the waiting game now..

Yea, I did the same thing. I never liked playing the waiting game but I hope you hear from them!!!

Yea, I did the same thing. I never liked playing the waiting game but I hope you hear from them!!!

thanks! how long did you have to wait before you heard from them? if you don't mind me asking

When I applied and put my application in, it was near I think early Oct or late Sept. I got the interview in Nov, and didnt hear from them until Feb. I was so stressed and anxious but the wait was well worth it!

Guys I am a first time applicant to this school. Good luck to all but I have a feeling that I will have a hard time competing with second time reactivated applicants. I can't submit my applications until early August. Is August already considered pretty late in the Sullivan application cycle?

Hi Guys,
I submitted my application in early July. Do you know when the school usually send out interview letters or at least letting you know that they have received your app?

I recieved an email on friday saying I would be hearing if I recieved an interview in the next two weeks. I sent in all of my stuff in April. Hope I get a chance for an interview! Good luck to everyone else!!

I recieved an email on friday saying I would be hearing if I recieved an interview in the next two weeks. I sent in all of my stuff in April. Hope I get a chance for an interview! Good luck to everyone else!!

Did she specifically say "interview" in her email? I received an email as well but she said she will let me know the status of my application. I'm so anxious...:scared:

Good luck to everyone. Is there anyone out there who has ever been conditionally accepted who still lacked 1 or 2 classes before matriculation? Or do they generally expect you to have all pre-reqs completed before acceptance?

I received an email saying the same thing.... no "interview" word though

Thanks! Please post something if you hear something from them =)

I had my interview on 7/13 and was told to expect to hear from them in 3-4 weeks. Now it has been almost 3 weeks and I am so nervous. I will post as soon as I hear.

holy cow interview already! thats cool! when did you apply? Were there many people who were there for an interview??

I had my interview on 7/13 and was told to expect to hear from them in 3-4 weeks. Now it has been almost 3 weeks and I am so nervous. I will post as soon as I hear.

Hi, if you don't mind me asking, are you re-applicant? I thought they did not start accepting applications until July 9th (from website).

I am a first time applicant and I just submitted my application in last week. Did anyone receive any emails from Sullivan to confirm that they have received all the required documents (LORs, transcripts, etc)? Thank you in advance and good luck everyone :)

Has anyOne who attended Sullivan college of pharmacy and commuted from an hour away? Or is there anyone else applying that's planning to commute?

I applied for the 2015 class in sept 2011as a first time applicant and was not considered for an interview until now. There was about eight people interveing that day. When I submitted my application I did receive a email saying that it was received and what was incomplete (ie. needed classes). I also received email for the invite for the interview. This is the only university I have applied for so far, but plan to start the Pharmcas process if I am not accepted.

I plan to commute from Lexington. I wish you all good luck.

I applied for the 2015 class in sept 2011as a first time applicant and was not considered for an interview until now. There was about eight people interveing that day. When I submitted my application I did receive a email saying that it was received and what was incomplete (ie. needed classes). I also received email for the invite for the interview. This is the only university I have applied for so far, but plan to start the Pharmcas process if I am not accepted.

:thumbup: well good luck! I hope u get accepted! I'm still waiting to see the status of my application and hopefully a interview, as i sent in my app. in april. So you applied last year? Did you apply to any other schools last year also??

@Mw2016: I am in Sullivan's last year and I got an apartment in louisville. Your bettter off finding an apartment near school. My original home is about 1.5 hours away and I didnt want to commute the distance so I could have extra studying time. However, my friend drove 2.5 hours one way back and forth to school, so it can be done!

Just received my acceptance letter today for class of 2016!! =D Good luck to everyone else that is also in the application progress!!

When did you send in your application that you were able to hear back so soon?

I actually applied towards the end of last year, so by that time all of the seats were already filled, but I was told that they would keep my file open for the next application cycle for class of 2016. Then, I received an interview invitation for the 19th of July and got my acceptance letter today, which is exactly two weeks later. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

Did your acceptance letter come by certified mail? I read last years post and it seemed like the rejection notification was by email and the acceptance letter by certified mail.