Sullivan University, Class of 2016 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello everyone! I'm interviewing September 14th as well. Anyone have any tips/general info about the interview process. Super excited about my invitation!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Those of you that got interviews, what's the first letter of your last name ? I think they are going alphabetically as I know two who got interviews. Their names both begin with C.

aww... congrat guys! is it really by alpha bet order? if so... my last name is all the way at the end :( I still haven't heard anything from them yet ever since I got my check cashed by them. is the interview invitation by mail or email? in addition, when did u guys applied? I applied in early july this year as a first timer :( please let me know. thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad :)
aww... congrat guys! is it really by alpha bet order? if so... my last name is all the way at the end :( I still haven't heard anything from them yet ever since I got my check cashed by them. is the interview invitation by mail or email? in addition, when did u guys applied? I applied in early july this year as a first timer :( please let me know. thank you very much!
Thanks! Congrats on applying also!! I received my invitation via email this past Friday. I applied mid July this year.

I got an email this morning stating that all my stuff was received and is currently being reviewed. Because the school is rolling admissions they said that it may take time to review it. So I'm hoping to hear back from then sooner than later. But luckily I have an interview offer at another school next Friday to prepare for which will take my mind off of this waiting process.

Last edited:
aww... what other school has already sent out the invitation if you don't mind sharing =)

aww... what other school has already sent out the invitation if you don't mind sharing =)

Hey yeah no problem, it's California northstate. This is the first interview of the cycle for them.

Thank you! good luck on your interview =)

I had an interview on Feb. 23, 2012 for c/o 2016. Almost 7 months have passed since the interview, but I haven't heard any news from Sullivan. Sullivan has a rolling admission so I thought I would hear from the school soon. People on this forum who had an interview after me have already been notified of their decision. I am just feeling so uneasy because they are keeping me hanging...

I had an interview on Feb. 23, 2012 for c/o 2016. Almost 7 months have passed since the interview, but I haven't heard any news from Sullivan. Sullivan has a rolling admission so I thought I would hear from the school soon. People on this forum who had an interview after me have already been notified of their decision. I am just feeling so uneasy because they are keeping me hanging...

Wow 7 months! That's a long time for them to make a decision. Did you try to contact them at all? I wonder why they are delaying your decision, are you finished with your pre-reqs or do you still have a lot left? I'm only asking because depending on how many pre-reqs you have left, they may be just waiting until you finish the majority of them before accepting you. I've always been told that no news is good news! So I would try to call and ask them if I were you.

I've completed all prerequisites for Sullivan. I also contacted the dean more than a month ago and he told me he would check on my application status. However, I still haven't heard anything from him.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi potential class mates of 2016. I enjoyed meeting everyone Sept 14th at interview. What an awesome experience it was. I just want to say that I was very impressed. I've been to other colleges that didn't feel as home like as Sullivan. Allyse is always a pleasure to talk to, and I spoke to two really nice, encouraging students, and I was interviewed by two really nice doctors. I could tell by their questions that they really cared about my success. I hope I get that acceptance because I knew a few months ago when visit and stepped through those doors at Sullivan, it was the school I wanted to apply to. I look so forward to moving to Louisville. I hope I don't get an email that will dissipate my cloud 9 I'm sitting on. I'm trying to keep only positive thoughts! :xf::hello:

I received my acceptance letter today. I have never screamed so loud and hugged a mailman:soexcited:. I wish you all good luck Thanks for the support and see you there.

Congratulations! That is amazing! I had a dream that I was called and accepted. I woke up crying because I was so happy. Lol Have a great experience in school. Hope to see you in class. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :xf:

Hang in there! I feel that if they did not accept you they would have emailed you by now. Did you call to see if you acceptance letter may have gotten lost? Good luck. Hope you get your letter soon.

I was interviewed on September 14, 2012 & I received my letter of acceptance in the mail today!! Hello to all fellow class mates! & Good luck to future ones! I hope you all hear good news soon!

I was interviewed on September 14, 2012 & I received my letter of acceptance in the mail today!! Hello to all fellow class mates! & Good luck to future ones! I hope you all hear good news soon!
How exciting is that?! I'm so happy for you! I have to ask, do you live in KY?

I have not received a letter yet. I'm hoping to see it today. Has anyone else from the Sept 14th interview received one besides ilovebiology8? Anticipation is killing me. :confused:

For those who interviewed at Sullivan, do you know how many seats are left? Or when the next interview cycle is? Thanks and good luck all! :)

For those who interviewed at Sullivan, do you know how many seats are left? Or when the next interview cycle is? Thanks and good luck all! :)

No they didn't say. They just said that they have interviewed other groups before us. From what others have told me at our interview, they put their applications in when the application process opened in July. If I were to guess I'd say we had about 25 people at ours. I'm not sure how many groups has come through before us. I think they said they choose 105 people to attend the class. I could be wrong about that but it is close to that amount. They interview 300 a year. I wish I knew how many have been chosen so far but I don't know. Good luck. :)

I have not received a letter yet. I'm hoping to see it today. Has anyone else from the Sept 14th interview received one besides ilovebiology8? Anticipation is killing me. :confused:

I'll answer both of your questions :) Yes I am from KY. I know of one other person who got an acceptance letter that interviewed with us on the 14th. & I also know of another person who interviewed with us that got an email saying they were put on the alternate list.

I'll answer both of your questions :) Yes I am from KY. I know of one other person who got an acceptance letter that interviewed with us on the 14th. & I also know of another person who interviewed with us that got an email saying they were put on the alternate list.

Thank you for the information. Congratulations on your acceptance. I sure hope to see you in July. I check my mail daily of course and my email several times a day praying not to get an email as I check. I live further away so I'm hoping that my letter is just being slow. All the luck to you!

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. Congratulations on your acceptance. I sure hope to see you in July. I check my mail daily of course and my email several times a day praying not to get an email as I check. I live further away so I'm hoping that my letter is just being slow. All the luck to you!

Thank you! I hope you hear good news soon! :)

for those who got accepted in Sullivan University what was your GPA..I mean do they check only pre req GPA or everything.......

for those who got accepted in Sullivan University what was your GPA..I mean do they check only pre req GPA or everything.......

Have you applied yet? I think it's a little of everything. Mine is 3.5. But I'm sure that is not all that they take into consideration.

Yes I did Apply a week ago.............My GPA in Sullivan University is coming out to be 3.48 pre. req. GPA.............I hope everything turns out to be perfect....

Yes I did Apply a week ago.............My GPA in Sullivan University is coming out to be 3.48 pre. req. GPA.............I hope everything turns out to be perfect....

I'm sure it will be good. Your GPA is great. If there aren't seats left when you sent your application it's possible they might put you on the alternate list. I met a student that attends Sullivan now. She said she was an alternate. So anything is possible. Good luck. I hope you get called for an interview soon.

I'm sure it will be good. Your GPA is great. If there aren't seats left when you sent your application it's possible they might put you on the alternate list. I met a student that attends Sullivan now. She said she was an alternate. So anything is possible. Good luck. I hope you get called for an interview soon.

Just out of curosity do you have an idea how many seats are left when you went for the interview.....

Also please let me know what kind of questions should i expect for the interview..Also, was the interview individual base or was it a group interview.....

Also please let me know what kind of questions should i expect for the interview..Also, was the interview individual base or was it a group interview.....

It is individual. You will interview by yourself with two other people. Mine we teachers (Doctors). Very very nice men. Very professional. They asked things you would expect to be asked. Why Pharmacy? Why Sullivan? Most people showed up wearing suits. I did not. I wore what I would normally wear to my office dress slacks and dress shirt. Just relax be open and honest and confident (not cocky but confident) and you will do just fine. Most of all enjoy the day and smile. Not everyone gets interviewed so enjoy it. The people there are so nice. The students I met are really sweet wonderful people. :)

So I wanna apply to Sullivan but I haven't started my application yet, I know everything is due by the end of January but when do you guys think it would be a good time to submit it so that I have a good chance of getting in. I think they have rolling admissions right?

So I wanna apply to Sullivan but I haven't started my application yet, I know everything is due by the end of January but when do you guys think it would be a good time to submit it so that I have a good chance of getting in. I think they have rolling admissions right?

You know its never too late...........also, I spoke to admission lady today and she told me that there are few seats still available......so i think you still have a good short getting an interview......

You know its never too late...........also, I spoke to admission lady today and she told me that there are few seats still available......so i think you still have a good short getting an interview......

Cool but I won't be able to submit and finish everything until by atleast in 2-3 weeks......I hope that's not too long for them.

Cool but I won't be able to submit and finish everything until by atleast in 2-3 weeks......I hope that's not too long for them.

Its still be fine and jusy FYI they are also going to take 2-3 Weeks to process your application so be ready to wait for atleast 2 months.

For the people who got interviewed on September 14, can anyone tell me when you received the invitation for the interview and how did u get invited? I send in my application the last day of July and my application is supposed to be reviewed by the committee this month and I'm just really worried about getting invited for interview. So I was hoping to find out when around October I would possibly hear from them

For the people who got interviewed on September 14, can anyone tell me when you received the invitation for the interview and how did u get invited? I send in my application the last day of July and my application is supposed to be reviewed by the committee this month and I'm just really worried about getting invited for interview. So I was hoping to find out when around October I would possibly hear from them

Hey I'm in the same boat, applied July 28th and got an email on Sept. 11th that my app is being reviewed, still haven't heard anything back yet and it's been almost a month. It said in the email that since the school has rolling admissions so it will take a longer time to review the app, so I'm not sure when we will hear back. Best of luck to you.

I just got invited for an interview on October 12th!!!!! Anyone else?

I just got invited for an interview on October 12th!!!!! Anyone else?

CONGRATS!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply? im curious to know how long the evaluation process usually takes. they received my app this past weds...not sure when to expect an email

I just got invited for that day too! Hope to see you there =) GLUCK!

I sent in my application an dropped it off in person the last day of July and I'm so glad to finally hear from them! Good luck everyone!! And anyone else on oct 12th?

CONGRATS!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply? im curious to know how long the evaluation process usually takes. they received my app this past weds...not sure when to expect an email

Hey, I sent my application in on July 28th, got an email like 3 weeks later that they received my app and are in the process of putting my file together and seeing if I met all the requirements (GPA etc) and if I had all the required documents in. On Sept. 11, i got an email that they were in the process of reviewing my application, and on Oct. 5, i got the interview invitation. So its about a two month wait before you get an interview offer. Hope this helps, Good Luck!

Ok, can someone please give me a tip on why girls r suppose to wear to the interview? Thank u!!

I sent in my application for sullivan about a week ago. How long does it usually take to hear back from them regarding the application?