Summer Intern Whitetail Fawns

Started by elamwoods
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elamwoods

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elam Woods Whitetails is currently seeking a summer intern to work on our farm in Franklin Parish, La. We are a whitetail breeder ranch specializing in big whitetail genetics. We have hired one intern and need an additional one. Duties include working with other interns bottle raising whitetail fawns, vaccinations, record keeping, computer input, and general herd health. You would assist our farm vet on site. Position open from Mid May to mid August. Salary in $500 per week, live on ranch with all expenses paid. Please email resume and references to [email protected]. Thanks Bill Holdman Elam Woods Whitetails Ph 318-381-1534
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes I did post one time already and hired one person. I need one more for as many fawns as we will raise.
 
yes I did post one time already and hired one person. I need one more for as many fawns as we will raise.

This thread does not belong in the prevet forum. There is a thread called "For Sale and Advertisements" that you can post in. This thread will just get moved there...again.