You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Summer Research Application and Acceptance Thread (SPUR, SURF, SURP, SIP, AMGEN, LA etc.) 2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Applied to UPenn UCSP, working on others
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1091458
I applied to:
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
CHOP PCEN
WashU PSRP
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
CHOP PCEN
WashU PSRP
Last edited by a moderator:
purpleastro27
New Member
Hi! Came here from r/REU on Reddit. I'm not pre-med but I applied to some REUs.
I applied to:
Caltech WAVE
UHawaii IfA
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Cornell Astronomy
NASA
Boulder Solar & Space
Northwestern CIERA
Good luck to us all!
I applied to:
Caltech WAVE
UHawaii IfA
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Cornell Astronomy
NASA
Boulder Solar & Space
Northwestern CIERA
Good luck to us all!
Also submitted an app to Mass Gen SRTP!
NateB02
Full Member
We can start adding to this list. If you applied and are still waiting add to the waiting list 🙂. If accepted or rejected put it under there!
******ACCEPTED******
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
MD Anderson SIRP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
******ACCEPTED******
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
MD Anderson SIRP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
D
deleted936268
We can start adding to this list. If you applied and are still waiting add to the waiting list 🙂. If accepted or rejected put it under there!
******ACCEPTED******
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
MD Anderson SIRP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
I was under the impression that Yale Amgen was not accepting students for this summer?
WashU Biomedrap is also not accepting this yearWe can start adding to this list. If you applied and are still waiting add to the waiting list 🙂. If accepted or rejected put it under there!
******ACCEPTED******
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
MD Anderson SIRP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
NateB02
Full Member
Sorry, just copied the list from last year😛! Let me know if there are any others not accepting this year or feel free to remove from list!I was under the impression that Yale Amgen was not accepting students for this summer?
View attachment 329376
******ACCEPTED******
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
MD Anderson SIRP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
******REJECTED******
I got accepted into UTMB from last but doing it this year, however I applied to more just in case anything happens.
Your not the only one.Reject from Harvard Immunology @11AM 🙁
I applied to KGI, NIDDK, north chapel hill, Baylor smart program( reach), CANSUR,
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also an international student! The struggle is realI only applied to Mayo SURF, I am not eligible to apply to most of the other programs as I am an international student ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. In the likely case that I am not accepted, I hope to continue doing research with my PI at my institution
Oo nice, where have you applied?Also an international student! The struggle is real
NateB02
Full Member
Also an international student....but worse...at a foreign (Canadian baby) institution 🙂 There are a few programs which accept international...and even fewer for foreign but they out there! Also....received NW Premed Interview ahhh!!!!
Oo nice, where have you applied?
I applied to several last year and got into all but one. I deferred Hopkins SIP to this year due to COVID. Will be attending this summer.
Applied to:Oo nice, where have you applied?
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
Baylor SMART
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mayo SURF
Scripps SURF
MUSC SURP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Most of these are reach programs sooo
how did you get in? I was also thinking applying to Mayo next year
I applied to several last year and got into all but one. I deferred Hopkins SIP to this year due to COVID. Will be attending this summe
Idk if it counts, but I applied to DAAD-RISE!
NateB02
Full Member
Updated with all new information! Once again, feel free to edit with more updates 🙂 !
******ACCEPTED******
Johns Hopkins SIP ( deferred 2020 Stoppingtheworld)
UTMB( deferred 2020 Opticalfuture)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CANSUR
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
DAAD-RISE
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
KGI
Mass Gen SRTP
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
MD Anderson SIRP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
NIDDK
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
North Chapel Hill
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
******REJECTED******
Harvard Immuno (2/8 NateB02, 2/8 GenCheMDemon)
******ACCEPTED******
Johns Hopkins SIP ( deferred 2020 Stoppingtheworld)
UTMB( deferred 2020 Opticalfuture)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CANSUR
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
DAAD-RISE
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
KGI
Mass Gen SRTP
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE
MD Anderson SIRP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
NIDDK
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
North Chapel Hill
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
******REJECTED******
Harvard Immuno (2/8 NateB02, 2/8 GenCheMDemon)
I don't see it on the list but last night I was accepted to UCLA - BIG
purpleastro27
New Member
Rejected from Caltech WAVE 🙁
Subtlehints206
Full Member
First time applying as a junior and I’m super nervous. I applied to the Broad Institute and received this message. Did anyone else apply and get this? :
We are writing to inform you that your application for the 2021 BSRP cohort has progressed to the final stage of the review process. Our admissions committee is hard at work and our goal is to send notifications by the end of February.
We are writing to inform you that your application for the 2021 BSRP cohort has progressed to the final stage of the review process. Our admissions committee is hard at work and our goal is to send notifications by the end of February.
I hate the waiting process, like I want to know my status of my app! I wish program would accept more studentsI love this platform, it brings us all together but we’re still pretty much all alone. No one can really answer anyone’s questions 😂😂
Just received an email that the NIH SIP program will be virtual. I had reached out to PIs and all responded that they were not accepting students this summer due to COVID. So I guess this means all PIs will not be accepting in person :/
it depends on the programs, mines is a mixture. But if its online they will most likely accept more students. Because for one last year they said 200 students participated.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk if this piece of information was on mayo website before, but today I saw this:
Offers of acceptance will go out by email on a rolling basis from mid-February through mid-March. After the acceptance process is complete, the remaining applicants will be notified by email.
If it is truly rolling admission I applied 01/30 so rip lol
Offers of acceptance will go out by email on a rolling basis from mid-February through mid-March. After the acceptance process is complete, the remaining applicants will be notified by email.
If it is truly rolling admission I applied 01/30 so rip lol
ooof :/Idk if this piece of information was on mayo website before, but today I saw this:
Offers of acceptance will go out by email on a rolling basis from mid-February through mid-March. After the acceptance process is complete, the remaining applicants will be notified by email.
If it is truly rolling admission I applied 01/30 so rip lol
what do you guys think is considered an "early application"?
I could've submitted earlier but my fall semester grades got released in the middle of January so 🙁
Hey guys, is there a master list of these places to apply? I haven't used SDN in a long time and have been searching for research opportunities for a long time. Thanks!
Many had deadlines in January or early February but you may be able to search this same thread name with "2019" or "2020" at the end. Personally, I'm from a liberal arts school so I applied to ones tailored for limited research opportunities. You can also search online for NSF REU programs.Hey guys, is there a master list of these places to apply? I haven't used SDN in a long time and have been searching for research opportunities for a long time. Thanks!
NateB02
Full Member
Damn...now this thread is rolling lol! Make sure to update the list with new places you applied and got accepted/rejected! If ppl don't know where you applied it is impossible for information to be shared 🙂! If you have new info...copy paste the list (scroll up the thread to find it) and update!!
NateB02
Full Member
Just got accepted to CPRIT-CURE 🙂!
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
Yoo... what are your stats?... I also applied there, but I'm not very hopeful since I'm internationalJust got accepted to CPRIT-CURE 🙂!
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
NateB02
Full Member
Hey! Also an international + international institution(canadian bby)! Um base stats: Sophomore GPA: 3.99 Prty strong ecs/awards + lots of research(no pubs) and guessing I got some decent LORs. There is hope for us international folks!! They said this year was also 10% acceptance with 600 apps!Yoo... what are your stats?... I also applied there, but I'm not very hopeful since I'm international
10% ACCEPTANCE RATE.... Maybe I should dial my confidence back down a bitHey! Also an international + international institution(canadian bby)! Um base stats: Sophomore GPA: 3.99 Prty strong ecs/awards + lots of research(no pubs) and guessing I got some decent LORs. There is hope for us international folks!! They said this year was also 10% acceptance with 600 apps!
Accepted to UPenn SUIP today! (and the Fred Hutch Program but through a partnership with my home university)
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE (2/15 Sunrizon)
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE (2/15 Sunrizon)
wow I thought about applying to RICE for the chemistry summer program, but they only accept 5 students
10% ACCEPTANCE RATE.... Maybe I should dial my confidence back down a bit
purpleastro27
New Member
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
Caltech WAVE (2/11 purpleastro27)
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE (2/15 Sunrizon)
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
Caltech WAVE (2/11 purpleastro27)
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE (2/15 Sunrizon)
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
DAAD-RISE (Interviewed 1/25 & 2/1 persimmon22)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
Caltech WAVE (2/11 purpleastro27)
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE (2/15 Sunrizon)
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
DAAD-RISE (Interviewed 1/25 & 2/1 persimmon22)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
Caltech WAVE (2/11 purpleastro27)
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE (2/15 Sunrizon)
rocketship27
New Member
Has anyone heard from Mayo about SURF?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haven't heard back either?Has anyone heard from Mayo about SURF?
What track did you apply to? i applied to clinical and translational;
I applied to Neuroscience SURF in Jacksonville as I thought Rochester would have stronger applicants. Nothing on my end as well. I have three other friends that I know of that have applied w/ me and they haven't heard anything too.Haven't heard back either?
What track did you apply to? i applied to clinical and translational;
They have already extended some offers (I know like 2 weeks ago), but they are still doing it. I guess if you don't hear by tomorrow or next week, you are most likely not accepted.I applied to Neuroscience SURF in Jacksonville as I thought Rochester would have stronger applicants. Nothing on my end as well. I have three other friends that I know of that have applied w/ me and they haven't heard anything too.
I applied and was accepted to the Livestrong Cancer Institutes SURF program at Dell Med (UT Austin) last summer, and they told us that we had the opportunity to defer to this summer, which I did. However, in August, they emailed us saying that they were taking our spots away and asked us to reapply with no guarantee that we would be accepted again for this summer. Long story short, I am going to be really upset if I deferred a few other T10 programs because I wanted to stay in Austin over the summer because of some connections I have here, only to not be accepted this summer for whatever reason that might be. We shall see 😀
hi when did u apply to suip?Accepted to UPenn SUIP today! (and the Fred Hutch Program but through a partnership with my home university)
******ACCEPTED******
MD Anderson CPRIT-CURE(2/15 NateB02)
UPenn SUIP (2/15 mp015658)
******PRELIMINARY OFFER/INTERVIEW******
Cincinnati Children’s SURF (2/5 faatsic)
NU Premed Internship(2/8 NateB02)
*****WAITING******
Barrow Neuro
Baylor SMART
Boulder Solar & Space
CHOP PCEN
CSHL
Caltech WAVE
Cincinnati Children’s SURF
Cornell Astronomy
Dartmouth MPUS
Harvard Immuno
Johns Hopkins SIP
Mass Gen SRTP
MUSC SURP
Mayo Clinic SURF
NASA
Northwestern CIERA
Northwestern NUTORC
Northwestern Premed Internship
Penn-State Hershey SURF
Rockefeller SURF
Scripps SURF
Smithsonian Astronomical Observatory
Stanford Pre-Renal Initiative
UHawaii IfA
UPenn UCSP
UPenn USSP
Upstate SUNY SURF
Vanderbilt UCRIP
Vanderbilt VSSA
WashU PSRP
WashU ASPIRE
WashU BioMedRAP
Yale Amgen
******REJECTED******
MD Anderson SIRP (2/15 NateB02) - no positions apparently
Similar threads
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 9K
D