SUNY Upstate Medical School Early Assurance Program (2020 cycle)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

llyskc

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently applied for the SUNY Upstate EAP program and have been looking around for any information about it. Seems like nobody really posts about this program. Anybody else applied?

On that note, any past applicants know approximate stats and figures for the program and the interview/decision timeline? Thanks 🙂
 
I recently applied for the SUNY Upstate EAP program and have been looking around for any information about it. Seems like nobody really posts about this program. Anybody else applied?

On that note, any past applicants know approximate stats and figures for the program and the interview/decision timeline? Thanks 🙂

I also applied to this program and I could not find very much information/statistics online either!

Have you heard back about an interview invitation yet?