Supplemental Questions 2017 AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stressedpredent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else stressing hard over these or am I overthinking them? How heavily are these weighed by schools? It really annoys me how we have to complete these before being able to submit to certain schools :/ My main application is literally waiting to be submitted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Anyone else stressing hard over these or am I overthinking them? How heavily are these weighed by schools? It really annoys me how we have to complete these before being able to submit to certain schools :/
I feel like I am overthinking it (and stressing hard) too because I know a lot of people have submitted already, but I'd rather be happy with my answers then rush it to submit...for some schools this is their secondaries so I'm not going to take any chances. Plus, we are still early if we submit it his month.

You can simply get the application in by deselecting those schools for now. Add them back in a week or so when you've written a good enough essay. At least the application will be in the works, getting the transcript verified, LOR's uploaded etc.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You can simply get the application in by deselecting those schools for now. Add them back in a week or so when you've written a good enough essay. At least the application will be in the works, getting the transcript verified, LOR's uploaded etc.

Just curious.. what schools required an essay as part of their supplemental questions? Based on your username, I'm assuming you applied to Iowa. Do you mean the "Why Iowa?" question when you say "essay?"

Just curious.. what schools required an essay as part of their supplemental questions? Based on your username, I'm assuming you applied to Iowa. Do you mean the "Why Iowa?" question when you say "essay?"
Of the schools I've applied to so far, Creighton, BU and SIU all require the supplement immediately upon application.