[Sweet Sixteen] 2009 GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP: Vote Now!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vooooooooooooooooooote!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoSpursGo

SDN Chief Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sweet Sixteen Thunderdome!

Two people enter, one person leaves.
Two people enter, one person leaves.

Break the deal, spin the wheel!

Hall of Champions
2008: Hermione Granger def. Darth Vader, 55-35.

Squaring off this year:

Men's Champion
Batman
MCAT 36O (14/11/11/O), GPA 4.0

batman_bale.jpg

vs.

Ladies' Champion
Zelda
MCAT 35T (11/13/11/T), GPA 3.8
zelda.jpg

EDIT: The poll will close at 12:31PM central on Thursday!
(PS: Use the poll, but also debate in the thead!!! :D)​

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Batman kidnapped a trapeze artist (he's just twelve years old!) whose family had just been offed by forces unknown and then called him both dense and ******ed. What kind of bedside manner is that?!

See for yourself!

goddamn.jpg

And now for a little patient perspective:

fierce.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I still hate Batman, so ZELDA it is... Myuu, do you forgive me now?

Though I am a huge fan of Batman; especially now that the present day cannon has moved away from the cartoonish antics. However, I had to vote Zelda as she was my choice through out the Women's bracket... though I would have been at my wits end if it had come down to Zelda vs. Tifa. They both have costumed alter-egos and both kick some serious butt in their respective guise. Zelda due to her magic FTW.

I would like to take a minute to that Spurs... this was an enjoyable tournament and helped pass many boring days at work. :thumbup:

Though I am a huge fan of Batman; especially now that the present day cannon has moved away from the cartoonish antics. However, I had to vote Zelda as she was my choice through out the Women's bracket... though I would have been at my wits end if it had come down to Zelda vs. Tifa. They both have costumed alter-egos and both kick some serious butt in their respective guise. Zelda due to her magic FTW.

I would like to take a minute to that Spurs... this was an enjoyable tournament and helped pass many boring days at work. :thumbup:

I too am a huge batman fan. Whether it be Frank Miller's maniacally laughing, yellow-paint-spattered Batman, or Morrison's crack/meth-addicted Batman, neither is getting anywhere near that MD.

Let's just ignore all of those completely sane Batman incarnations for the time being...

I have to agree with my comrades above: Zelda, Zelda, Zelda!

Members don't see this ad :)
How long does this vote go far? Is it just one day like the other ones? :confused:

I haven't voted yet and I am open to persuasion...the likes of which there is not yet much on this thread.

Leaning towards Zelda at the moment: if batman showed up to my room wearing the mask he's wearing in that photo above, Im not sure i'd get better...

I haven't voted yet and I am open to persuasion...the likes of which there is not yet much on this thread.

Leaning towards Zelda at the moment: if batman showed up to my room wearing the mask he's wearing in that photo above, Im not sure i'd get better...

And less so if he were to show up like this, right?
allstar.jpg

Vote Zelda.

Batman commits Crimes Against Humanity:

batman-chocolate-demotivational-posters.jpg

Seriously, who doesn't like chocolate?

And his methods are extreme.

arthritis.jpg

Do no harm, people. Do no harm!!

Batman commits Crimes Against Humanity:

batman-chocolate-demotivational-posters.jpg

Seriously, who doesn't like chocolate?

hmm this one could do it...

+appealing to the Hippocratic oath...but sometimes, you do have to break a bone to reset it correctly. maybe that's what he was trying to do with that rapist...initially at least

hmm this one could do it...

+appealing to the Hippocratic oath...but sometimes, you do have to break a bone to reset it correctly. maybe that's what he was trying to do with that rapist...initially at least

If you'll notice, he is talking about how the wound will never heal and the man will develop arthritis.

Do no harm!!

Batman is also a child molester:
robinvsbatmanpk2.gif

Batman is also a child molester:
robinvsbatmanpk2.gif

Jebus...unless i hear something like that about zelda, I really don't think i can vote for batman...

(where are you finding all of these old pics?!)

Darth Vader says he's the best applicant, but Darth Vader has a secret he doesn't want you to know.

Ever since a child he's been using the force.
force_choke_2.jpg

Positive role model? His own child was caught using the force.
LukeSkywalkerANHV3Wallpaper.jpg

Do you really want this kind of strung out user in medical school?

shawscene.jpg

Paid for by the committee to admit Hermione Granger.

Herminoe Granger will have you BELIEVE that she is for family and morals. But look at this picture taken of her when she was caught RED HANDED by the magical police at the scene of underaged prostitution ring with her employer Mr. Potter (AKA The Harry Pimp, as he is known on the streets). The guilt in their eyes says it all! Sources say her clients known her as the muggle juggle!

hermioneR290506_228x420.jpg

A famous university Professor who has known Hermione for almost all her studnet life has recently testified that, "Herimone is a disruption to her fellow peers in class and constantly mocks the more challenged classmates by making them feel stupid.
firstlook_q.jpg

Need MORE PROOF that Hermione is not the right person for your medical school? You got it!

Ever wonder why her wand is so magical? Well after much police investigation, it has recently been discovered that her wand wasn't a magical wand at all!!! It was just a VERY LONG CIGAR!
cigar.jpg

WHICH SHE SMOKES!
Cigar_by_JRBlackwell.jpg

Still not convinced? Hermione was also known for a long time as a NAZI! Just look at the following incrimminating EVIDENCE!

potter_seig.JPG

So Protect your children, Protect yourself, and Protect The Healthcare of America and say NO to Hermione's deceptions!

*EDIT*

I wish I had photoshop at work...

If I don't see a bunch of political ads like these from last year, I'm going to be VERY disappointed in all of you...

Did you know that
Zelda_png.png

and

Sheik_oot.jpg

are the same person?

A VOTE FOR ZELDA IS A VOTE FOR TRANNIES.

Jebus...unless i hear something like that about zelda, I really don't think i can vote for batman...

(where are you finding all of these old pics?!)

Google FTW...

It is either look for pictures to bash Batman, or read about an obscure transcription factor that my research deals with...

If I don't see a bunch of political ads like these from last year, I'm going to be VERY disappointed in all of you...

Haha, I just put up a very rudimentary one :p

Yeah, some very misguided and misinformed political lies could really help make my decision easier to make

Seriously Batman, what else have you done to Robin?
2721858694_18e93ce61e.jpg

Might misguided truths be equally helpful?

Depends...are they 'truths'...or 'Truths'? (either should do just fine as long as they are touted as the latter)

P.S. The poll is tightening!

Did you know that this creature...

batman675.jpg

and this man...
Bruce+Wayne.jpg

Are the same person...a vote for Batman is a vote for Bestiality...

Paid for by the people for Zelda.

You may think that a vote for Zelda is a vote against humanity.
http://www.movie-*****.com/wp-content/gallery/batman-3/man-bat_batman_3_villain.jpg
Think again.
Vote Zelda.

This message is presented by the Zelda Veterans for Truth and is not paid for or endorsed by the North American Man-Bat Love Association.

A lawyer who wears a cape is fine...but a doctor who wears a cape?

...That's just creepy.

I vote Zelda, and you should too!

How about just truthy?

If my memory serves me right, the people will not stand for truthiness!

-----Defeated-----

Attachments

• colbert-truthiness.jpg
    colbert-truthiness.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 243
If my memory serves me right, the people will not stand for truthiness!

-----Defeated-----

I ask because all that I have shown you is true. True as in Truth, not true as in truthy. If you want truthy, ask the bat.