Sydney C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, I just received my rejection email. This one hurts since I only have 2 schools left, making me doubt that I'll be accepted since this was my backup option.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am still waiting to hear back! I wonder how much longer it will take? It is getting down to where I might not be able to make it in time if I can't start my student visa process...

For those of us who haven't heard back yet I sent an email to the admissions office asking for updates regarding my application... will update if I hear anything back from them. I am not sure what else to do at this point since its Jan and course starts next month..?

For those of us who haven't heard back yet I sent an email to the admissions office asking for updates regarding my application... will update if I hear anything back from them. I am not sure what else to do at this point since its Jan and course starts next month..?
I did email last week and asked if I was on the waitlist and if so, where I might be on the waitlist. they said they could not tell me where I was on the waitlist, but that I was on the waitlist, and that students would be informed of decisions before classes start. I am hopeful, but yeah- thats a big move (im US based) in a short period of time.

Reactions: 1 user
Finally got an answer. Not accepted. I am glad they at least sent an email for that!

Has anyone started at this term ? What do you think of the program so far?