Sydney C/O 2028

Started by judy5635
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am still waiting to hear back! I wonder how much longer it will take? It is getting down to where I might not be able to make it in time if I can't start my student visa process...
 
For those of us who haven't heard back yet I sent an email to the admissions office asking for updates regarding my application... will update if I hear anything back from them. I am not sure what else to do at this point since its Jan and course starts next month..?
 
For those of us who haven't heard back yet I sent an email to the admissions office asking for updates regarding my application... will update if I hear anything back from them. I am not sure what else to do at this point since its Jan and course starts next month..?
I did email last week and asked if I was on the waitlist and if so, where I might be on the waitlist. they said they could not tell me where I was on the waitlist, but that I was on the waitlist, and that students would be informed of decisions before classes start. I am hopeful, but yeah- thats a big move (im US based) in a short period of time.