Take advantage of this opportunity for Tropical medicine exposure.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

Iquitos

If any of you guys are actually interested in international health (I know a lot of you are, but it seems like some of the people in this forum are trying international schools because of USA school rejections) you should check out our course in tropical medicine. We have tremendous support form the community of Iquitos, Peru including their top epidemiologist who is teaching some of the lectures. This is a unique opprotunity and is offered through our university so its not some "money maker expensive commercial course" like other tropical courses. This course was designed by students, doctors and faculty members and you get 3 upper division microbiology credits and the 2000 page Manson's tropical medicine bible. Check it out at http://clubs.weber.edu/tropicalpatho/ we will have several hundred pictures up soon so you will be able to get a good idea about the area, hotels, and faculty before you commit, so keep checking back. I have been on 3 medical missions to this area and the people are wonderful and they have been incredible opportunities.

Members don't see this ad.