Taking a year off after I graduate. What should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phantasmagoria

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interest in doing EMT work, teaching abroad, lab research. Advice? Stories? Anything is welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

Phantasmagoria said:
I am interest in doing EMT work, teaching abroad, lab research. Advice? Stories? Anything is welcome.

I work for Princeton in Asia, a really cool program that allows you to teach or do some sort of NGO work in Asia. It's not just for Princeton applicants, either, though there are a lot of Princeton students doing it. I love it! Look at the site (www.princeton.edu/~pia) for more info. and PM me if you have any questions. I also did Teach for America (it is 2 years, though) and I HIGHLY recommend it.

MaiPenRai said:
I work for Princeton in Asia, a really cool program that allows you to teach or do some sort of NGO work in Asia. It's not just for Princeton applicants, either, though there are a lot of Princeton students doing it. I love it! Look at the site (www.princeton.edu/~pia) for more info. and PM me if you have any questions. I also did Teach for America (it is 2 years, though) and I HIGHLY recommend it.

I think that you should work like crazy and squirl away money for the next 5 months then go do some travling.

MaiPenRai... It looks like a phenomenal experiance is that what your doing now?