Taking Animal Physiology online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilol_girl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an undergrad student who doesn't need to take animal physiology to graduate. However its a required course for some vet schools.

Does anyone know if you can be enrolled at two universities (one of them online). I'm not sure if I need this course to transfer to my current school to qualify for the vet school application.....

Am I able to take it online and add it to my apps even though it will not show up in my current university transcripts? I would be willing to send a separate transcript from the school I did take the class from.

*I'm also waiting to see if Davis approves this courses transfer

Members don't see this ad.

You can send a separate transcript from the other school to VMCAS and it will be fine

Reactions: 1 users
As long as the course is approved by whatever schools you’re looking at, it’s fine. You just send transcripts from every school you attended, even if you did transfer the class because they need the grade from the original school.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am an undergrad student who doesn't need to take animal physiology to graduate. However its a required course for some vet schools.

Does anyone know if you can be enrolled at two universities (one of them online). I'm not sure if I need this course to transfer to my current school to qualify for the vet school application.....

Am I able to take it online and add it to my apps even though it will not show up in my current university transcripts? I would be willing to send a separate transcript from the school I did take the class from.

*I'm also waiting to see if Davis approves this courses transfer
What everyone else said, but also make 100% sure that the schools you’re applying to accept online classes.

What everyone else said, but also make 100% sure that the schools you’re applying to accept online classes.

Also very true. And personally taking anatomy or physiology really requires a lab to really understand.

Also very true. And personally taking anatomy or physiology really requires a lab to really understand.
I agree anatomy requires a lab. Physiology doesn’t require much hands on learning to grasp. My class had an online lab where you’d essentially do what you’d do in a physical lab but it was quicker and you could repeat it. Not being in a physical lab didn’t hinder me at all. Anatomy definitely couldn’t have been done without it though.