Taking NBDE Part 1 in Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bittersweetie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some threads from people in Chicago (there doesn't seem to be one though :( I'm retaking the Part 1 in December 07, I flunked it just last September! And I'm so determined to take it right away. I was thinking of enrolling at a Kaplan Review Center, but it's kinda too expensive for me. Any cheaper alternative in our area? Thanks! Thread up please! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some threads from people in Chicago (there doesn't seem to be one though :( I'm retaking the Part 1 in December 07, I flunked it just last September! And I'm so determined to take it right away. I was thinking of enrolling at a Kaplan Review Center, but it's kinda too expensive for me. Any cheaper alternative in our area? Thanks! Thread up please! :D

I would say use Mosby's Review for Part 1. It's about $50 and it's all you need to study for the exam. That's pretty cheap. Check it out and another great book here:
http://astore.amazon.com/amazon-3847-20
Click "National Board of Dental Education Part 1 (NBDE 1)" on the left side. This is a nice Amazon substore I found (all orders are fulfilled through Amazon--free shipping for orders over $25).