Taking science courses at CC after graduating with bachelor's degree?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scottatkinson

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. A little background about myself. I graduated with a degree in biology from UCSD in 2018. I have been working in the marketing field to gain other experience unrelated to science. My GPA was around 3.20 when I graduated. I plan on applying to med school in the next couple years and was wondering if it was a good idea to take additional science courses at a CC? I have already completed all my prereqs needed to apply but would like to take other courses I didn't have a chance to take. Some courses I have been looking at are anatomy, cell bio, etc. Is this a good idea? Should I also consider applying to a post-bacc program? Thanks in advance.