-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles WW
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********
cowabunga!!
********
cowabunga!!
********
***************
I'm totally eating pizza tonight in honor of the Turtles!
******************
I'm totally eating pizza tonight in honor of the Turtles!
******************
Elect kakuru.
At pub lol
elect DVM
She signed me up for the game & is in my group. 🙂
elect DVM
She signed me up for the game & is in my group. 🙂
Elect PP!!
😀
😀
Elect Kakuru
Current Vote Tally:
DVMDream (4)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn
SOV (1)- hedgiehog
kakuru (3)- EC, cuit, orca2011
PetPony (2)- PP, nohika
Deadline is 8pm CDT. 2 hours remaining!
DVMDream (4)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn
SOV (1)- hedgiehog
kakuru (3)- EC, cuit, orca2011
PetPony (2)- PP, nohika
Deadline is 8pm CDT. 2 hours remaining!
Last edited:
elect kakuru
don't know why people are voting for me, but okay! i'll go with it!
don't know why people are voting for me, but okay! i'll go with it!
Elect DVMDream
P.S. what is the significance of stuff between asterisks and stuff that is bolded? I'm assuming the asterisks indicate that whatever is said is not within the context of the game, just an aside. And bolded is for the game?
P.S. what is the significance of stuff between asterisks and stuff that is bolded? I'm assuming the asterisks indicate that whatever is said is not within the context of the game, just an aside. And bolded is for the game?
Elect DVMDream
P.S. what is the significance of stuff between asterisks and stuff that is bolded? I'm assuming the asterisks indicate that whatever is said is not within the context of the game, just an aside. And bolded is for the game?
Bolded things have some sort of meaning. So if a mod is bolding something in a write-up it could be either a role or item of some sore that is a part of the game. Lynch votes and election votes are bolded to be more easily located by the mods. Alternatively to bolding, *** may be used to indicate a lynch or election examples:
Elect Me *****Elect Me****
Dead players and those that are not playing in the game must also post in ****.
So they will post like this:
**********
I am le ghost.
***********
Oh and as always, NO EDITING or you will face mod vengeance. This is your first and only warning.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Vote Tally:
DVMDream (5)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn, scb44f
SOV (1)- hedgiehog
kakuru (3)- EC, cuit, orca2011
PetPony (2)- PP, nohika
Deadline is 8pm CDT. Less than 1 hour remaining. Start sending in your night PMs! The sooner I get them, the sooner we can move on. Thanks to those that have already sent theirs.
DVMDream (5)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn, scb44f
SOV (1)- hedgiehog
kakuru (3)- EC, cuit, orca2011
PetPony (2)- PP, nohika
Deadline is 8pm CDT. Less than 1 hour remaining. Start sending in your night PMs! The sooner I get them, the sooner we can move on. Thanks to those that have already sent theirs.
elect SOV
thanks hedgie!
thanks hedgie!
Current Vote Tally:
DVMDream (5)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn, scb44f
SOV (1)- hedgiehog
kakuru (3)- EC, cuit, orca2011
PetPony (2)- PP, nohika
Deadline is 8pm CDT. Less than 1 hour remaining. Start sending in your night PMs! The sooner I get them, the sooner we can move on. Thanks to those that have already sent theirs.
You forgot my vote for myself. 🙁
Current Vote Tally:
DVMDream (6)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn, scb44f, foxhunter
SOV (2)- hedgiehog, SOV
kakuru (4)- EC, cuit, orca2011, kakuru
PetPony (2)- PP, nohika
Deadline is 8pm CDT. Approx. 15 minutes remaining. Start sending in your night PMs! The sooner I get them, the sooner we can move on. Thanks to those that have already sent theirs.
DVMDream (6)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn, scb44f, foxhunter
SOV (2)- hedgiehog, SOV
kakuru (4)- EC, cuit, orca2011, kakuru
PetPony (2)- PP, nohika
Deadline is 8pm CDT. Approx. 15 minutes remaining. Start sending in your night PMs! The sooner I get them, the sooner we can move on. Thanks to those that have already sent theirs.
You forgot my vote for myself. 🙁
Kakuru, do you want to be leader. I have done it a few times, I will switch my vote if you want it. 🙂
Kakuru, do you want to be leader. I have done it a few times, I will switch my vote if you want it. 🙂
Aw, that's sweet, but I don't know if it wil make a difference. I haven't been yet and would love to try!
Current Vote Tally:
DVMDream (6)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn, scb44f, foxhunter
SOV (2)- hedgiehog, SOV
kakuru (4)- EC, cuit, orca2011, kakuru
PetPony (3)- PP, nohika, bbe
Deadline is 8pm CDT. Approx. 2 minutes remaining. Start sending in your night PMs! The sooner I get them, the sooner we can move on. Thanks to those that have already sent theirs.
DVMDream (6)- DVMDream, jamr0ckin, zany, devyn, scb44f, foxhunter
SOV (2)- hedgiehog, SOV
kakuru (4)- EC, cuit, orca2011, kakuru
PetPony (3)- PP, nohika, bbe
Deadline is 8pm CDT. Approx. 2 minutes remaining. Start sending in your night PMs! The sooner I get them, the sooner we can move on. Thanks to those that have already sent theirs.
Voting closed. Results pending.
unelect DVMD, elect kakuru
Probably too late, hopefully not.
Probably too late, hopefully not.

"This is April O'Neil reporting. The election results are in and I am pleased to announce that DVMDream has been chosen to represent the citizens of this city as Master Splinter. She has inherited the ability to veto one lynch and can now communicate with everyone through PMs. This is April O'Neil signing off."
It is now Night 1. PMs are due by 8am CDT. We can move on if I get all PMs in early.
15 players remain
Group 1:
1. kakuru
2. cuit
3. equineconstant
4. orca2011
5. zanydogz
Group 2:
1. nohika
2. PP
3. SOV "i am not playing WW anymore"
4.Hedgiehog
5.bbeventer
Group 3:
1. DVMDream
2.Jamr0ckin
3. devyn
4. Scb44f
5. Foxhunter
It is now Night 1. PMs are due by 8am CDT. We can move on if I get all PMs in early.
15 players remain
Group 1:
1. kakuru
2. cuit
3. equineconstant
4. orca2011
5. zanydogz
Group 2:
1. nohika
2. PP
3. SOV "i am not playing WW anymore"
4.Hedgiehog
5.bbeventer
Group 3:
1. DVMDream
2.Jamr0ckin
3. devyn
4. Scb44f
5. Foxhunter
"This is April O'Neil reporting. The election results are in and I am pleased to announce that DVMDream has been chosen to represent the citizens of this city as Master Splinter. She has inherited the ability to veto one lynch and can now communicate with everyone through PMs. This is April O'Neil signing off."
***Runs to turn off PM inbox****
***Runs to turn off PM inbox****
I didn't say you had to, just that you can. Have fun!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***Runs to turn off PM inbox****
I think you'll be okay. TW isn't playing in this one.
I didn't say you had to, just that you can. Have fun!
I think you'll be okay. TW isn't playing in this one.
These are both very true.
I feel like devyn, up at 2AM. Oh well, it is Saturday so it doesn't really matter.
Ok, if you guys want to PM me, feel free to. I have classes from 9AM to 5PM every day next week so you may not hear back from me right away, just keep that in mind. Otherwise, I will try to respond to PM's as soon as possible. 😀
\
I feel like devyn, up at 2AM. Oh well, it is Saturday so it doesn't really matter.
Same! 😀
Not everyone has a PM to send. Certain players have secret actions that take place at night. To do those actions, they send a PM. If you weren't told you had a PM to send, you don't need to worry about it 🙂Sorry, if I ask dumb questions 😳
The PM due to Lissa is our vote on who to lynch, or...?
Sorry, if I ask dumb questions 😳
The PM due to Lissa is our vote on who to lynch, or...?
The wolves send in who they want to attack during the night and usually some villagers have roles that occur during the night too. All voting is done during the day and done publicly unless you want to send in a contingency vote because you're not going to be around.
Sorry, if I ask dumb questions 😳
The PM due to Lissa is our vote on who to lynch, or...?
You don't have to send her a PM about who to lynch. We just like for people to do that if you know you won't be around to play during a day cycle.
Sorry, if I ask dumb questions 😳
The PM due to Lissa is our vote on who to lynch, or...?
If you have a night time action you will send that information to the mod. So if you are a seer, you would send who you are investigating, if you can protect you will send who you are protecting, and the wolves will send in who they are going to be killing. Hope that clears it up some.
You will also send in a PM if you have an item, this will vary greatly depending upon the item you have.
Sorry, if I ask dumb questions 😳
The PM due to Lissa is our vote on who to lynch, or...?
Night PMs are for wolves to say who they'll kill, or for anyone to use an item or do their role activity. Not everyone needs to send in night PMs.
Hello, everyone answering the question.
See, scb? We're all helpful! 😀
See, scb? We're all helpful! 😀
I hope that clears things up 

Night is over. Results pending.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night is over. Results pending.
That was rather quick.
Seriously. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing though.
The morning news was grim and scary. The petty crime that had affected the city had turned more serious and sinister. The Foot Clan had moved beyond muggings and armed robbery to murder. A dead body has been found in a dumpster behind the pizzeria. It was sent to the morgue where it was identified to be PetPony, a citizen.
Also in the news this morning, a mysterious ooze has been reported near an apartment building.
It is now Day 2. You have until 12 noon CDT to decide who must pay for this atrocity.
14 players remain
Group 1:
1. kakuru
2. cuit
3. equineconstant
4. orca2011
5. zanydogz
Group 2:
1. nohika
2.PP-citizen
3. SOV "i am not playing WW anymore"
4.Hedgiehog
5.bbeventer
Group 3:
1. DVMDream
2.Jamr0ckin
3. devyn
4. Scb44f
5. Foxhunter
Also in the news this morning, a mysterious ooze has been reported near an apartment building.
It is now Day 2. You have until 12 noon CDT to decide who must pay for this atrocity.
14 players remain
Group 1:
1. kakuru
2. cuit
3. equineconstant
4. orca2011
5. zanydogz
Group 2:
1. nohika
2.
3. SOV "i am not playing WW anymore"
4.Hedgiehog
5.bbeventer
Group 3:
1. DVMDream
2.Jamr0ckin
3. devyn
4. Scb44f
5. Foxhunter
...
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K