-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles WW
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just want to remind everyone that you are all in one big group and can now PM each other.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Tallies:
Lynch:
Hedgie (2)- devyn, foxhunter
Devyn (2) hedgie, scb44f
I also have one contingency vote that will be released closer to deadline
Mayor:
hedgie (1)- hedgie
cuit (1)- scb44f
Lynch:
Hedgie (2)- devyn, foxhunter
Devyn (2) hedgie, scb44f
I also have one contingency vote that will be released closer to deadline
Mayor:
hedgie (1)- hedgie
cuit (1)- scb44f
Current Tallies:
Lynch:
Hedgie (1)- devyn,
Devyn (4) hedgie, scb44f, foxhunter, cuit
I flipped a coin for mayor and it is hedgie.
Mayor:
hedgie (1)- hedgie
cuit (1)- scb44f
Voting closed. Results pending.
Lynch:
Hedgie (1)- devyn,
Devyn (4) hedgie, scb44f, foxhunter, cuit
I flipped a coin for mayor and it is hedgie.
Mayor:
hedgie (1)- hedgie
cuit (1)- scb44f
Voting closed. Results pending.
Some players seemed to be confused. We had a waffle or two but then hedgie came to the front of the mob and reminded everyone about kakuru's words. "Devyn is a wolf. I know her identity," she said.
"Oh yeah," the group responded. "Let's lynch her!"
So they surrounded devyn. Concerned that she would be able to snap the rope again, Hedgie pulled out a knife and stabbed devyn in the chest. Devyn, also known as Rahzar, one of Shredder's mutant henchmen, is dead.
Get those PMs in! As soon as I get them, we can move on. I would really like to do another lynch round today!
4 players remain
1.kakuru-Michelangelo
2. cuit
3.equineconstant- Donatello
4.orca2011-Casey Jones
5.zanydogz-citizen
6.nohika-Tokka
7.PP-citizen
8.SOV "i am not playing WW anymore" -Raphael
9. Hedgiehog
10.bbeventer-citizen
11.DVMDream-citizen
12.Jamr0ckin-April O'Neil
13.devyn- Rahzar
14. Scb44f
15. Foxhunter
"Oh yeah," the group responded. "Let's lynch her!"
So they surrounded devyn. Concerned that she would be able to snap the rope again, Hedgie pulled out a knife and stabbed devyn in the chest. Devyn, also known as Rahzar, one of Shredder's mutant henchmen, is dead.
Get those PMs in! As soon as I get them, we can move on. I would really like to do another lynch round today!
4 players remain
1.
2. cuit
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Hedgiehog
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. Scb44f
15. Foxhunter
*******************************************************************
Go wolves!!!!! Kick some Ninja Turtle Butt!!!!!
*******************************************************************
Go wolves!!!!! Kick some Ninja Turtle Butt!!!!!
*******************************************************************
****************************
Villagers killing the wolves.....
********************************
Villagers killing the wolves.....
********************************
Night is closed. Results pending.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is June reporting. It is with a heavy heart that I talk to you tonight. Another murder has taken place. Once again, our story takes us to the heart of the sewer. Police, acting on an anonymous tip, have found the body of hedgiehog, otherwise known as Leonardo, the keeper of the pizza. The last ninja turtle has died. There is no one left who can heal injured players. We must find a way to keep going on our own."
Lynch deadline of 7pm CDT. Hopefully that will give everyone time to vote.
3 players remain
1.kakuru-Michelangelo
2. cuit
3.equineconstant- Donatello
4.orca2011-Casey Jones
5.zanydogz-citizen
6.nohika-Tokka
7.PP-citizen
8.SOV "i am not playing WW anymore" -Raphael
9.Hedgiehog- Leonardo
10.bbeventer-citizen
11.DVMDream-citizen
12.Jamr0ckin-April O'Neil
13.devyn- Rahzar
14. Scb44f
15. Foxhunter
Lynch deadline of 7pm CDT. Hopefully that will give everyone time to vote.
3 players remain
1.
2. cuit
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. Scb44f
15. Foxhunter
************
Keeper of the pizza?
************
Keeper of the pizza?

************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch foxhunter.
She was next on the turtles' suspect list (and on mine) and kakuru was going to investigate her the night she was killed.
(Busy day today so I haven't been around. Yay for short breaks.)
She was next on the turtles' suspect list (and on mine) and kakuru was going to investigate her the night she was killed.
(Busy day today so I haven't been around. Yay for short breaks.)
Voting closed. Results pending.
Together, cuit and scb44f grab foxhunter by the arms. They told her that she had to pay for all the murders that had plagued the city. Despite insisting her innocence, they cut off her head with a light saber. Foxhunter, a citizen is dead.
Eyes full of confusion, scb44f turns to look at cuitalkdjf who is laughing maniacally.
"My evil plan has worked! This city belongs to the Foot Clan!" yelled cuitakdjfd. She ripped off her disguise and revealed her true identity of Shredder, leader of the Foot Clan.
She grabs scb44f, a citizen and snaps her neck.
The wolves have won the day!
Eyes full of confusion, scb44f turns to look at cuitalkdjf who is laughing maniacally.
"My evil plan has worked! This city belongs to the Foot Clan!" yelled cuitakdjfd. She ripped off her disguise and revealed her true identity of Shredder, leader of the Foot Clan.
She grabs scb44f, a citizen and snaps her neck.
The wolves have won the day!
*cue evil laugh*
Here is the link to the spreadsheet
WOOOO HOOO!!!!!! Wolves for the WIN!!!!!!
Thanks for an awesome game, Lissa! I really enjoyed being unseerable!
ETA: 👍 to devyn's gif
ETA: 👍 to devyn's gif
Thanks Lissa!!!! Great game..... super great craic and can't believe how quickly you threw it all together! 



Are you serious? Cuit was the first one cleared by kakurubird. I kept trying to heal her even when she wasn't silenced so she could come vote for the wolves. And I was certain foxhunter was a wolf. She voted with devyn to lynch me even after the cleared seer said the day before that devyn was a wolf. Great game! Thanks for letting me play and I lasted a lot longer than expected.
mean wolves. hope you get mange.
Are you serious? Cuit was the first one cleared by kakurubird. I kept trying to heal her even when she wasn't silenced so she could come vote for the wolves. And I was certain foxhunter was a wolf. She voted with devyn to lynch me even after the cleared seer said the day before that devyn was a wolf. Great game! Thanks for letting me play and I lasted a lot longer than expected.
Yeah she appeared as a normal citizen. In exchange for that, they didn't get a conversion.
It was fun to watch this one and try to guess who would die next. Although when cuit texted me "Bwahahahahahaha, I love being 'cleared' 😀" and "kakuru basically told me SOV and hedgie are the other turtles" it kind of took the mystery away... 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣 Go wolfies!!!
That was a quick game. Relatively. I'm debating sitting the next one out, but my addiction may not let me...
That was a quick game. Relatively. I'm debating sitting the next one out, but my addiction may not let me...It was fun to watch this one and try to guess who would die next. Although when cuit texted me "Bwahahahahahaha, I love being 'cleared' 😀" and "kakuru basically told me SOV and hedgie are the other turtles" it kind of took the mystery away...![]()
if cuit hadn't been in my group, probably wouldn't have investigated her right away and things might have turned out very differently. very frustrating!
but, really, foxhunter, following devyn's lynch for hedgie right away!? I definitely sent Lissa a frustrated PM about that!
Thanks Liss!
Kind of annoying my protection never mattered. I kept on protecting Kakuru (once hedgie), but wolves had other ideas. Nasty*ss wolves.
Kind of annoying my protection never mattered. I kept on protecting Kakuru (once hedgie), but wolves had other ideas. Nasty*ss wolves.
if cuit hadn't been in my group, probably wouldn't have investigated her right away and things might have turned out very differently. very frustrating!
but, really, foxhunter, following devyn's lynch for hedgie right away!? I definitely sent Lissa a frustrated PM about that!
Ya. I regretted that. I just like devyn so gosh darn much I couldn't imagine her as a wolf.
I was soooo suspicious of Devyn. Wolves killed me at the right time.Ya. I regretted that. I just like devyn so gosh darn much I couldn't imagine her as a wolf.
Devyn and i rarely seem to be on the same side.
Ya. I regretted that. I just like devyn so gosh darn much I couldn't imagine her as a wolf.
awwww 😍
I was soooo suspicious of Devyn. Wolves killed me at the right time.
Devyn and i rarely seem to be on the same side.
I was killed right after I voiced my suspicion about devyn to her. Stupid wolves avoiding investigations.
Thanks for the quick game lissa, it was lots of fun. 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K