-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tell me about yourself....
Started by Brill
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Age: 22
Location: California
Sex: female
Job: My father's practice. He's an internist, so we get quite a few phone calls from various pharmacies. It's the only job I ever had, seeing as i've been out of state for three years and only work when I visit home, summer, or during the holidays. I wished I worked during the school year at my current school, but I don't have a car and walking/public transportation is OUT of the question considering the area of my school. My parents would not allow it.
school you attend: Wayne State University. I spent the first two years in college studying advertising and marketing at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC.
pharmacy schools you want to attend: Wayne State University, Midwestern-IL
extracurricular activities/services: Non-Science related: Back in NY I worked and volunteered behind the scenes for NY Fashion Week, did giftbags for magazine parties. I grew disenchanted with the entire industry (obnoxious celebrities and snooty/pretentious fashion editors and buyers), and decided to go into the health sciences since it runs in my family. Science related: I shadowed an independent pharmacy, currently volunteering for the pharmacy at the US AirForce base, and I am trying to get my aunt to get me a shadowing gig at hospital she works for. I am doing research for certain drugs that are already in the market; I participated in inner city health fairs; and attended (as dad's guest) at PRI-MED convention in Anaheim. I was THIS close to going to Ghana with my Aunt and Uncle for missionary work, but I was too scared to ask my dad to loan me a $3,000 week in advance plane ticket. My aunt is kicking herself that she didn't consider taking me, and didn't know I was getting into pharmacy until this summer, otherwise she would have. Anyway, I thought it would have been ACE to visit a different country out of the norm (like Europe), and at the same time, it would be a rewarding experience.
interests/hobbies: SDN 😉, my boyfriend, DJing (though I don't do it as often), vintage bargains, my family, studying for my PCATs, gawker, bestweekever.tv, traveling, participated using my art ~skillz~ for the Pasadena Chalk drawing contest
what makes you stand out from the rest: Growing up, i've been surrounded by medicine (literally). Granted I cannot tell people to take this with that, I have a general idea what it is used for. Most importantly, after going to school in a city like Detroit, and attending research and watching my aunt work as a pediatrician in Compton, I am considering helping out the needy and those who need financial assistance in recieving their medications. After hearing heartbreaking stories from my Aunt, she has inspired me to go beyond the realm of retail pharmacy. Another option is going into geriatric pharmacy. About 70% of the patients I see and talk to at the pharmacy are senior citizens.
Location: California
Sex: female
Job: My father's practice. He's an internist, so we get quite a few phone calls from various pharmacies. It's the only job I ever had, seeing as i've been out of state for three years and only work when I visit home, summer, or during the holidays. I wished I worked during the school year at my current school, but I don't have a car and walking/public transportation is OUT of the question considering the area of my school. My parents would not allow it.
school you attend: Wayne State University. I spent the first two years in college studying advertising and marketing at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC.
pharmacy schools you want to attend: Wayne State University, Midwestern-IL
extracurricular activities/services: Non-Science related: Back in NY I worked and volunteered behind the scenes for NY Fashion Week, did giftbags for magazine parties. I grew disenchanted with the entire industry (obnoxious celebrities and snooty/pretentious fashion editors and buyers), and decided to go into the health sciences since it runs in my family. Science related: I shadowed an independent pharmacy, currently volunteering for the pharmacy at the US AirForce base, and I am trying to get my aunt to get me a shadowing gig at hospital she works for. I am doing research for certain drugs that are already in the market; I participated in inner city health fairs; and attended (as dad's guest) at PRI-MED convention in Anaheim. I was THIS close to going to Ghana with my Aunt and Uncle for missionary work, but I was too scared to ask my dad to loan me a $3,000 week in advance plane ticket. My aunt is kicking herself that she didn't consider taking me, and didn't know I was getting into pharmacy until this summer, otherwise she would have. Anyway, I thought it would have been ACE to visit a different country out of the norm (like Europe), and at the same time, it would be a rewarding experience.
interests/hobbies: SDN 😉, my boyfriend, DJing (though I don't do it as often), vintage bargains, my family, studying for my PCATs, gawker, bestweekever.tv, traveling, participated using my art ~skillz~ for the Pasadena Chalk drawing contest
what makes you stand out from the rest: Growing up, i've been surrounded by medicine (literally). Granted I cannot tell people to take this with that, I have a general idea what it is used for. Most importantly, after going to school in a city like Detroit, and attending research and watching my aunt work as a pediatrician in Compton, I am considering helping out the needy and those who need financial assistance in recieving their medications. After hearing heartbreaking stories from my Aunt, she has inspired me to go beyond the realm of retail pharmacy. Another option is going into geriatric pharmacy. About 70% of the patients I see and talk to at the pharmacy are senior citizens.
Time to step onto the soap-box. 🙂
Name: Wayne
Age: 31 (out to pasture)
Sex: yes please. 😛
Undergrade: Univ of Texas - Austin (molecular biology/organic chem dual, 1998)
Pharmacy school: ohio state university
Jumped into marriage fresh out of undergrad, worked at Pfizer as a medicinal chemist for quite a few years (great work and $$$!). But marriage was a bust, so I'm in pharmacy school for a few start.
My background made the classes feel easy, and to over compensate for 8 years of dull married life, I spent my first year partying (too much). Wahhooo! But I'm finally getting tired of the club scenes now (and feeling a little guilty of behaving like a 20 year old), so it's time to get back to my true self. 🙂
What I waste my time on? Workingout an hour and half a day. Hang out with my classmates at the pub/clubs. Dancing, reading, movies and Sudoku. Skiing every winter, and traveling when I have the time and money (just got back from touring New York).
Name: Wayne
Age: 31 (out to pasture)
Sex: yes please. 😛
Undergrade: Univ of Texas - Austin (molecular biology/organic chem dual, 1998)
Pharmacy school: ohio state university
Jumped into marriage fresh out of undergrad, worked at Pfizer as a medicinal chemist for quite a few years (great work and $$$!). But marriage was a bust, so I'm in pharmacy school for a few start.
My background made the classes feel easy, and to over compensate for 8 years of dull married life, I spent my first year partying (too much). Wahhooo! But I'm finally getting tired of the club scenes now (and feeling a little guilty of behaving like a 20 year old), so it's time to get back to my true self. 🙂
What I waste my time on? Workingout an hour and half a day. Hang out with my classmates at the pub/clubs. Dancing, reading, movies and Sudoku. Skiing every winter, and traveling when I have the time and money (just got back from touring New York).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NAME: Ruby
AGE: 24
SEX: Female
MAJOR: Biology-Nutrition concentration at N.C State University
PHARMACY SCHOOL: Applying next year; only want to go to UNC.
JOB: Certified pharmacy technician for almost 2 years. I also do some volunteering through N.C State.
AGE: 24
SEX: Female
MAJOR: Biology-Nutrition concentration at N.C State University
PHARMACY SCHOOL: Applying next year; only want to go to UNC.
JOB: Certified pharmacy technician for almost 2 years. I also do some volunteering through N.C State.
Name: Carly
Major: Bio
School: JMU
Pharmacy school: (hopefully) VCU in '08
Job: Pharm Tech for Target
Hobbies: riding my pony
Major: Bio
School: JMU
Pharmacy school: (hopefully) VCU in '08
Job: Pharm Tech for Target
Hobbies: riding my pony
Name: Natalie
Age: 21
Sex: F
Undergrad: Virginia Tech, Engineering dropout
Pharm: Virginia Commonwealth University SoP
Job: Rite Aid pharm tech.
Fun: Dancing, flirting, D.C. at night.
hah i know so many engineering dropouts. my brother is attempting it now...
are you in VCU or applying for 2008?
hah i know so many engineering dropouts. my brother is attempting it now...
are you in VCU or applying for 2008?
You do realize that post is from over 4 years ago............
Name: Anand
Age: 19
Location: Chicago, IL
Major: Pharmacy then MBA
Current status: Pre-Pharmacy
Transferring to: University of Illinois - Chicago
Fav. Subjects (Just luv them): Chemistry, Math (especially CALC), and Literature 😉
Fav. Time Pass: Chatting😱, Music, Banner Designing (basically playing with Photo Editing Softwares, like CS3), Keeping myself updated with latest softwares.
Fav. Sports (I can't live without): Bowling, Cricket, Pool, and Volleyball.😍
Dream Job: Work in the Board Committee for Pfizer😀
About Me: I LOVE GIRLS SOO MUCH 😛.
Contact: [email protected] (I would love to discuss anything on Pharmacy issues here.)
Age: 19
Location: Chicago, IL
Major: Pharmacy then MBA
Current status: Pre-Pharmacy
Transferring to: University of Illinois - Chicago
Fav. Subjects (Just luv them): Chemistry, Math (especially CALC), and Literature 😉
Fav. Time Pass: Chatting😱, Music, Banner Designing (basically playing with Photo Editing Softwares, like CS3), Keeping myself updated with latest softwares.
Fav. Sports (I can't live without): Bowling, Cricket, Pool, and Volleyball.😍
Dream Job: Work in the Board Committee for Pfizer😀
About Me: I LOVE GIRLS SOO MUCH 😛.
Contact: [email protected] (I would love to discuss anything on Pharmacy issues here.)
Hi
You can post "Hi" in all the threads you want to get your post count up, but it doesn't matter. We all know that you are that xcvbvcfgh guy.
Name: Brian
Age: 25
Location: New Orleans, LA
Major: Pre-Pharmacy
Current status: Pre-Pharmacy
Transferring to: University of FL Hopefully
Fav. Subjects (Just luv them): Math, Biology/A+P, Organic seems OK so far.
Fav. Time Pass: Football, Football and more Football. Panthers and Gators! Also shooting pool and just hanging out having some cocktails.
Fav. Sports (I can't live without): See above
Dream Job:Pharmacist/Bar Owner..
About Me: I'm the best!
Contact: On Here.
Age: 25
Location: New Orleans, LA
Major: Pre-Pharmacy
Current status: Pre-Pharmacy
Transferring to: University of FL Hopefully
Fav. Subjects (Just luv them): Math, Biology/A+P, Organic seems OK so far.
Fav. Time Pass: Football, Football and more Football. Panthers and Gators! Also shooting pool and just hanging out having some cocktails.
Fav. Sports (I can't live without): See above
Dream Job:Pharmacist/Bar Owner..
About Me: I'm the best!
Contact: On Here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
school you attend: Currently Community college in AZ (online), next year, community college in San Jose, CA (just moved back here). working on the pre-reqs.
pharmacy schools you want to attend: first choice is Creighton Online partly so I dont have to move my family, partly because I am originally from Nebraska, and partly because I have heard many good things about it. otherwise, long daily commute to UCSF, or UOP
extracurricular activities/services: I have two quilts to finish that I will donate to the Project Linus (the quilts go to ill children in hospitals)
interests/hobbies: quilting, reading, spending time with my family
what makes you stand out from the rest: I'm 32, have two boys (4 and 10), and my husbands grandparents live with us.
pharmacy schools you want to attend: first choice is Creighton Online partly so I dont have to move my family, partly because I am originally from Nebraska, and partly because I have heard many good things about it. otherwise, long daily commute to UCSF, or UOP
extracurricular activities/services: I have two quilts to finish that I will donate to the Project Linus (the quilts go to ill children in hospitals)
interests/hobbies: quilting, reading, spending time with my family
what makes you stand out from the rest: I'm 32, have two boys (4 and 10), and my husbands grandparents live with us.
My name is Mike. I was the 34th President of the United States, I was awarded the 1975 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, I was then born in 1983, I was crowned champion of the 1987 International Pancake Eating World Series, and I invented the compact disc. I am also the primary deity in the new-age sect of Scientology formed last year in Santa Cruz, CA next to the dumpster behind Denny's. I am also addicted to sniffing glue and cardboard eating.
^lol you're crazy man...and i'm making this conclusion from reading all your posts! haha
^lol you're crazy man...and i'm making this conclusion from reading all your posts! haha
Yeah, he forgot that he loves the Sooner's, oh and VPI.
Name: Diana
Age: 23
Sex: female
Undergrad: Cal Poly State Univ. - San Luis Obispo; B.S. Nutrition Science (Fall 2007)
Pharmacy: Applying to Loma Linda/USN/UOP/UW 😳
Job: Pharmacy clerk/cashier at Longs Drugs Rx (studying to be a pharm tech- waiting for 9/17 to register for PTCB exam)
Age: 23
Sex: female
Undergrad: Cal Poly State Univ. - San Luis Obispo; B.S. Nutrition Science (Fall 2007)
Pharmacy: Applying to Loma Linda/USN/UOP/UW 😳
Job: Pharmacy clerk/cashier at Longs Drugs Rx (studying to be a pharm tech- waiting for 9/17 to register for PTCB exam)
S
sle3pyguii
Name: Spencer
Age: 18
Sex: Male
undergrad: Univ. of Arizona (c/o 2010) : B.A. in Creative Writing and Biochemistry
pharmacy: None. Applying in 2 years.
Job: None so far. Hoping for one in the catering service on campus.
Hobbies: Playing and watching Basketball (teams: Lakers and the Suns), playing and watching Football (teams: Philly Eagles), Drawing.
Age: 18
Sex: Male
undergrad: Univ. of Arizona (c/o 2010) : B.A. in Creative Writing and Biochemistry
pharmacy: None. Applying in 2 years.
Job: None so far. Hoping for one in the catering service on campus.
Hobbies: Playing and watching Basketball (teams: Lakers and the Suns), playing and watching Football (teams: Philly Eagles), Drawing.
Yeah, he forgot that he loves the Sooner's, oh and VPI.![]()
Nooooo. Epic loves the Sooners. He's a closet OU fan.
My name is Mike. I was the 34th President of the United States, I was awarded the 1975 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, I was then born in 1983, I was crowned champion of the 1987 International Pancake Eating World Series, and I invented the compact disc. I am also the primary deity in the new-age sect of Scientology formed last year in Santa Cruz, CA next to the dumpster behind Denny's. I am also addicted to sniffing glue and cardboard eating.
Yeah, well, I invented post its.
Name: King(sley)
Age: 18
Location: Georgia
Job: None, I'm a slacker.
school you attend: Georgia Southern University
pharmacy schools you want to attend: University of Georgia, Mercer
extracurricular activities/services: I just started uni so none yet. I'll begin with Habitat for Humanity this week, hopefully.
interests/hobbies: Music, movies, Linux and computers, foreign languages
what makes you stand out from the rest: Nothing great for now but I'm working on that.
Age: 18
Location: Georgia
Job: None, I'm a slacker.
school you attend: Georgia Southern University
pharmacy schools you want to attend: University of Georgia, Mercer
extracurricular activities/services: I just started uni so none yet. I'll begin with Habitat for Humanity this week, hopefully.
interests/hobbies: Music, movies, Linux and computers, foreign languages
what makes you stand out from the rest: Nothing great for now but I'm working on that.
Name: King(sley)
Age: 18
Location: Georgia
Job: None, I'm a slacker.
school you attend: Georgia Southern University
pharmacy schools you want to attend: University of Georgia, Mercer
extracurricular activities/services: I just started uni so none yet. I'll begin with Habitat for Humanity this week, hopefully.
interests/hobbies: Music, movies, Linux and computers, foreign languages
what makes you stand out from the rest: Nothing great for now but I'm working on that.
oooh, i love your name! its so unique. where'd your parents get it from?
i almost went to GSU for grad school! but decided to do pharm instead.
Ooh I want to play...I don't *think* I did this post yet. Not that I remember at least.
Name: Sarah
Age: 25
Location: Georgia
Job: Compliance Coordinator at a publishing company zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
school you attend: Kennesaw State University
pharmacy schools you want to attend: University of Georgia, Mercer
extracurricular activities/services: None currently, just work full time and pre reqs...but here is my list from when I was getting my BBA: KSU Dance Team, Phi Mu sorority (executive officer, membership director, a few other titles too), GA Force arena football cheerleader - 2003, Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader 2003, 2005, 2005, Resident Assistant 2003-2004, and I worked part time throughout college
interests/hobbies: working out (sadly I have not done that since the semester started 🙁 ) my pets, mostly just being with my family and friends in any free time I get.
what makes you stand out from the rest: My extracurricular activities and I am also smart so I know I will make good grades...mostly from busting my butt. And I am passionate, hard working, and determined...I AM going to pharmacy school.
Name: Sarah
Age: 25
Location: Georgia
Job: Compliance Coordinator at a publishing company zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
school you attend: Kennesaw State University
pharmacy schools you want to attend: University of Georgia, Mercer
extracurricular activities/services: None currently, just work full time and pre reqs...but here is my list from when I was getting my BBA: KSU Dance Team, Phi Mu sorority (executive officer, membership director, a few other titles too), GA Force arena football cheerleader - 2003, Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader 2003, 2005, 2005, Resident Assistant 2003-2004, and I worked part time throughout college
interests/hobbies: working out (sadly I have not done that since the semester started 🙁 ) my pets, mostly just being with my family and friends in any free time I get.
what makes you stand out from the rest: My extracurricular activities and I am also smart so I know I will make good grades...mostly from busting my butt. And I am passionate, hard working, and determined...I AM going to pharmacy school.
My name is Mike. I was the 34th President of the United States, I was awarded the 1975 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, I was then born in 1983, I was crowned champion of the 1987 International Pancake Eating World Series, and I invented the compact disc. I am also the primary deity in the new-age sect of Scientology formed last year in Santa Cruz, CA next to the dumpster behind Denny's. I am also addicted to sniffing glue and cardboard eating.
Not bad...Most honest one of the lot. heh
..oooh, i love your name! its so unique. where'd your parents get it from?
i almost went to GSU for grad school! but decided to do pharm instead.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Name: tuan
Age: 23
Sex: male
undergrad: xavier univ
pharmacy: applying for fall 08
Job: full time student
Age: 23
Sex: male
undergrad: xavier univ
pharmacy: applying for fall 08
Job: full time student
NAME: angioletto
AGE: 25
SEX: Female
MAJOR: Biology, focus on micro in progress, degree in EHS technology - 2006
PHARMACY SCHOOL: Probably applying around 2010.
JOB: EHS technician
HOBBIES: Ha. Full time job, full time student, full time mom. What's a hobby?
AGE: 25
SEX: Female
MAJOR: Biology, focus on micro in progress, degree in EHS technology - 2006
PHARMACY SCHOOL: Probably applying around 2010.
JOB: EHS technician
HOBBIES: Ha. Full time job, full time student, full time mom. What's a hobby?
Name: Ben
Age: 19
Sex: male
undergrad: Univeristy of Toronto
pharmacy school: Univeristy of Toronto LDFP
Job: full time student, part-time pharm. assistant
Age: 19
Sex: male
undergrad: Univeristy of Toronto
pharmacy school: Univeristy of Toronto LDFP
Job: full time student, part-time pharm. assistant
Hello.
Name:
Age: 22
Sex: Male
Pharmacy: xx
Jobs: x
Hobbies: x
Name:
Age: 22
Sex: Male
Pharmacy: xx
Jobs: x
Hobbies: x
NAME: Shayla
AGE: 27
SEX: Female
MAJOR: Information Studies w/ con. in Network Management (2002)
PHARMACY SCHOOL: UF in 2009. (*crossing fingers*)
JOB: Science Teacher
HOBBIES: My doggie, hanging w/ friends, reading, shopping, eating, traveling, surfing the net, decorating, organizing...i think that's it...lol
AGE: 27
SEX: Female
MAJOR: Information Studies w/ con. in Network Management (2002)
PHARMACY SCHOOL: UF in 2009. (*crossing fingers*)
JOB: Science Teacher
HOBBIES: My doggie, hanging w/ friends, reading, shopping, eating, traveling, surfing the net, decorating, organizing...i think that's it...lol
Ooh I want to play...I don't *think* I did this post yet. Not that I remember at least.
Name: Sarah
Age: 25
Location: Georgia
Job: Compliance Coordinator at a publishing company zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
school you attend: Kennesaw State University
pharmacy schools you want to attend: University of Georgia, Mercer
extracurricular activities/services: None currently, just work full time and pre reqs...but here is my list from when I was getting my BBA: KSU Dance Team, Phi Mu sorority (executive officer, membership director, a few other titles too), GA Force arena football cheerleader - 2003, Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader 2003, 2005, 2005, Resident Assistant 2003-2004, and I worked part time throughout college
interests/hobbies: working out (sadly I have not done that since the semester started 🙁 ) my pets, mostly just being with my family and friends in any free time I get.
what makes you stand out from the rest: My extracurricular activities and I am also smart so I know I will make good grades...mostly from busting my butt. And I am passionate, hard working, and determined...I AM going to pharmacy school.
Name:
Age: 24
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Job: Had hours cut at CVS / pharmacy
School you attend: oh gosh, so many
I am single, and in need to get out. I want a girl.
I make $20,000 a year working from home. But I just started.
Interests/Hobbies: SDN, and Starcraft Brood Wars
My user name on b.net is: jackiechan-phd.
I play 4vs4 bgh or 2v2v2v2 bgh (teams of twos)
Name: pharmpills
Age: 55
Hobbies: Being a horndog, thinkin about been a horndog, lookin for youngens, andextremely long walks on the beach.
Job: Pre-school subsititute bruahah

Interest: Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Morphine, youngens, beer.
Applying to Mercer, UF and the rest.
Enough about me
lets talk more about me
Age: 55
Hobbies: Being a horndog, thinkin about been a horndog, lookin for youngens, andextremely long walks on the beach.
Job: Pre-school subsititute bruahah


Interest: Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Morphine, youngens, beer.
Applying to Mercer, UF and the rest.
Enough about me
lets talk more about meName: pharmpills
Age: 55
Hobbies: Being a horndog, thinkin about been a horndog, lookin for youngens, andextremely long walks on the beach.
Job: Pre-school subsititute bruahah
Interest: Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Morphine, youngens, beer.
Applying to Mercer, UF and the rest.
Enough about melets talk more about me
Are you really 55 ? 😱From your posts and writing style I have always thought you were barely above the legal age ....
Are you really 55 ? 😱From your posts and writing style I have always thought you were barely above the legal age ....
ur dead on OR ARE UName: Kevin
Age: 21
Sex: Male
Undergraduate: UCLA!!!; B.S. Psychobiology
Pharmacy: I'm hoping for UCSF (Applying 2009), but by the looks of the UCSF rejected thread 2008, it doesn't seem likely that I'll get in with all these people having extremely awesome GPAs, extracurriculars, LORs, PS, etc....:cry::cry::cry:But I'm hoping and praying that I'll get in...
Job/Volunteer: SM-UCLA CareExtenders
Age: 21
Sex: Male
Undergraduate: UCLA!!!; B.S. Psychobiology
Pharmacy: I'm hoping for UCSF (Applying 2009), but by the looks of the UCSF rejected thread 2008, it doesn't seem likely that I'll get in with all these people having extremely awesome GPAs, extracurriculars, LORs, PS, etc....:cry::cry::cry:But I'm hoping and praying that I'll get in...
Job/Volunteer: SM-UCLA CareExtenders
Name: Jessica
Age: 21
Sex: Female
Pharmacy School: currently in the interview process
Age: 21
Sex: Female
Pharmacy School: currently in the interview process
Last edited:
NAME: Cinnamoroll12
UNDERGRAD: UC San Diego
MAJOR: Biochemistry and Cell Biology
PHARMACY SCHOOL: wherever I get accepted to...hopefully somewhere in Cali
JOB/VOLUNTEER: Clinical Care Extender Internship, volunteer in the inpatient pharmacy
UNDERGRAD: UC San Diego
MAJOR: Biochemistry and Cell Biology
PHARMACY SCHOOL: wherever I get accepted to...hopefully somewhere in Cali
JOB/VOLUNTEER: Clinical Care Extender Internship, volunteer in the inpatient pharmacy
name: jonathan cagle
age: 22
sex: male
college education: B.S. in Biology
pharmacy school: hopefully samford, or anywhere dumb enough to accept me
hobbies: college baseball player, sports, drums, guitar, and going to concerts
job: (when not in school) working as a pharmacy tech the past couple of years...
age: 22
sex: male
college education: B.S. in Biology
pharmacy school: hopefully samford, or anywhere dumb enough to accept me
hobbies: college baseball player, sports, drums, guitar, and going to concerts
job: (when not in school) working as a pharmacy tech the past couple of years...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Name: Sylvia
Age: 20
Undergrad: University of FL (GO GATORS!!)
Major: Health Studies
Job: FT student, PT pharmacy tech and technology consultant at an on-campus computer lab
Hobbies: Working out (still working on that), TV (I love The Office), Movies, Chilling at home with friends and my maltese Charmin 🙂
Age: 20
Undergrad: University of FL (GO GATORS!!)
Major: Health Studies
Job: FT student, PT pharmacy tech and technology consultant at an on-campus computer lab
Hobbies: Working out (still working on that), TV (I love The Office), Movies, Chilling at home with friends and my maltese Charmin 🙂
Name: Deanna
Age: 21
Sex: female
College education: Attended University of Maryland, College Park
Pharmacy school: University of Baltimore; P1 currently.
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, watching anime and asian dramas, painting at the Color Me Mine, reading books, playing tetris on facebook!!
Job: Pharm tech before pharm school had started. I'll probably intern somewhere this summer.
Age: 21
Sex: female
College education: Attended University of Maryland, College Park
Pharmacy school: University of Baltimore; P1 currently.
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, watching anime and asian dramas, painting at the Color Me Mine, reading books, playing tetris on facebook!!
Job: Pharm tech before pharm school had started. I'll probably intern somewhere this summer.
Name: Heidi
Age: 31 (just celebrated Bday on Saturday!)
Where I am: Twin Cities, MN
Grew up: Iowa
BS: St. Cloud State University class of 1999
Major: Mass Communications/PR
Minor: French
Current: attending University of Minnesota part-time to fullfill the prereqs for Pharmacy
Job: part time retail, but looking for something healthcare-related to pay for my schooling and supplement my studies
Interests and hobbies: cooking, exercise/fitness/healthy living, wine, scrapbooking/card-making, music, shopping, purse addict (lol)
🙂
Age: 31 (just celebrated Bday on Saturday!)
Where I am: Twin Cities, MN
Grew up: Iowa
BS: St. Cloud State University class of 1999
Major: Mass Communications/PR
Minor: French
Current: attending University of Minnesota part-time to fullfill the prereqs for Pharmacy
Job: part time retail, but looking for something healthcare-related to pay for my schooling and supplement my studies
Interests and hobbies: cooking, exercise/fitness/healthy living, wine, scrapbooking/card-making, music, shopping, purse addict (lol)
🙂
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Locked
- Question
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 5K