TEMPLE ACMS 2026-2027

Started by DIA 1234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Decision


  • Total voters
    14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone talk about the linkage requirements? Do we have to apply to Katz as an early decision applicant?
Website lists linkage requirements as a 3.6 GPA in the program and a 509 mcat with subsection score requirements. Not sure what you mean by the last part
 
For anyone wondering about timeline, my experience was as follows:

All material submitted early April
Interview invite received late April
Interview actually scheduled for Early May
Received acceptance mid May

My stats:
3.47 GPA with a HUGE upward trend of 3.91 over final 60 credits
511 MCAT 127/129/128/127
6000 paid clinical
 
hi guys! i applied feb, took a march casper, recieved a confirmation april 1st that all material were received. I still havent gotten interviewed or rejected. i did send in a letter of intent but im not sure like what to take of this. are there more interviews going into june/july?
 
hi guys! i applied feb, took a march casper, recieved a confirmation april 1st that all material were received. I still havent gotten interviewed or rejected. i did send in a letter of intent but im not sure like what to take of this. are there more interviews going into june/july?
I think the final round of II is in June, no idea when in june tho
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They did not, but looking at past application cycles, plenty of people get in later 🙂 maybe that's me being delusional though lol
I am also starting to feel the same way! I also applied in February! What are your stats? Is there some reason we are in this position haha 😭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows when orientation is? I was accepted last week. I unfortunately don't have IG so can't join the chat.
 
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows when orientation is? I was accepted last week. I unfortunately don't have IG so can't join the chat.
congrats! you'll probably receive an email soon with details but orientation is scheduled tentatively for august 19-20 per the most recent email I received.
 
Hey everyone! I was thinking about applying to Temple ACMS when applications open in November 2026.

I was wondering: if you get accepted to the program, do you have to attend Temple's med school? Is it possible to take classes at Temple in the summer while also applying to other med schools, or are you bound to Temple upon acceptance to the program?