Temple Podiatric Medicine email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TooMuchResearch

i'm goin' to Kathmandu...
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else just get a Temple School of Podiatric Medicine recruitment email? At first I was like, "WTF?" then I was like, "Delete."

Edit: Oh, and I thought it was weird that they listed the median DPM salary in the recruitment email...

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else just get a Temple School of Podiatric Medicine recruitment email? At first I was like, "WTF?" then I was like, "Delete."

Edit: Oh, and I thought it was weird that they listed the median DPM salary in the recruitment email...

i just got it too... even though i've already been accepted by their med program (???)

Heh I thought it was a rejection from the lack of "Interview" in the title

Members don't see this ad :)

Just woke up and checked my email and saw that in there too. I was like sweet, I got an interview at Temple.... and then I remembered... wait, I didn't apply to Temple.

I got excited when I saw it...thinking it was an interview invite until I saw Podiatric Medicine.

I am glad I am not the only one who got it.

I was afraid it was one of the sorry, you cannot attend our MD program, but we do have Podiatric medicine!:smuggrin:

I got it this morning as well. Was a bit surprised because I didn't apply to Temple. :laugh:

Heh I thought it was a rejection from the lack of "Interview" in the title

I just got the email, and this is the exact same thing I thought too at first.

I think it's sad that AMCAS sells our email addresses to those interested. The military has our emails from them as well. I received the same email from Temple.

Ha! got that one too. DELETE!
The funny thing is, I got one a couple years ago when I had a much lower MCAT score, and they told me "with your MCAT score, you may be interested in the DPM" Since then I've raised it by 5 points.....

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get the email, but now that I think about it...I took the MCATs way back Jan 2008 and I think I did get an email from them about their feet school w/o applying there :/

yup. i got it. laughed and then deleted

I think it's sad that AMCAS sells our email addresses to those interested. The military has our emails from them as well. I received the same email from Temple.

It was an option when you signed up for the MCAT something along the lines of "would you like schools to have access to your results for recruitment purposes." So more than likely you opted in. I could be wrong and they sell it outside of this but i doubt it.

I also got the email this morning and yes I opted in when I took the MCAT.

Also got it. The salary they listed seems low. Thought podriatrists raked in the money.

hum I am not even applying this year x.x

Ericita and I both got it too. I was even accepted EDP to IU. DELETE

No offense to Podiatric Medicine, but the reason I took the MCAT and filled out the AMCAS .... is to get into Medical NOT Podiatric School!!!

got it too. notice that the application isn't due until june... are they hoping for MD rejects?

i wonder what one put in their podiatry personal statement...

I got excited when I saw it...thinking it was an interview invite until I saw Podiatric Medicine.

I am glad I am not the only one who got it.

I was afraid it was one of the sorry, you cannot attend our MD program, but we do have Podiatric medicine!:smuggrin:

ha same here...

**sidebar...i hate feet** no thx!

i wonder what one put in their podiatry personal statement...

haha I wonder about that and a few others..