Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-outdate: 07/27
Application complete date: 07/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.9/3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/27/20/No
Dates available: 9/13-9/17
Method of Interview: Virtual
Notes: They sent a link to the CASPer test and said to do it before or soon after the interview

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #2
School: Temple
Notification date: 09/7
AADSAS mail-outdate: 07/27
Application complete date: 07/30
GPA (science, overall): 3.9/3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/27/20/No
Dates available: 9/13-9/17
Notes: They sent a link to the CASPer test and said to do it before or soon after the interview
Congrats!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #3
Notification date: 09/13/2021
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/01/2021
Application received by school: 07/12/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.86, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/20/25/none
Dates Available: 9/20, 9/21

My interviewer said snapshot is not a requirement as a part of casper, just an fyi!

Interview #3
Notification date: 09/17/2021
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/30/2021
Application received by school: 07/12/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.91, 3.85
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/20/23/none
Dates Available: 9/27

Interview #3
Notification date: 9/21/2021
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/30
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/25/21/none
Dates available: 9/23, 9/27-30
Method of interview: Virtual

Interview #9
Notification date: 9/22/21
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28/21
Application complete date: 7/1/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.44, 3.54
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/23/26/no
Dates available OR your interview date: Multiple dates - virtual

Interview #1
Notification date: 9/07/21
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/14/21
Application complete date: 6/29/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/21/22/28/no
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/14-9/17

Interview #2
Notification date: 9/21
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/10/21
Application complete date: 8/15/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.69, 3.76
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/22/21/29/no
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/27-9/30

Interview #4
Notification date: 09/28/2021
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/14/2021
Application received by school: 08/23/2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.5, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/21/23/none
Dates Available: 10/05

I also got an invite from Temple for an interview. it is via zoom but it is only 15 minutes which worries me. My stats are the following:
CGPA 3.81
SGPA: 3.74
DAT 22 AA, 24 TS, 20 PAT
If anyone has any insight on the interview process, please let me know. Idk if 15 minutes is a good thing or a bad

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got an invite from Temple for an interview. it is via zoom but it is only 15 minutes which worries me. My stats are the following:
CGPA 3.81
SGPA: 3.74
DAT 22 AA, 24 TS, 20 PAT
If anyone has any insight on the interview process, please let me know. Idk if 15 minutes is a good thing or a bad
I interviewed this past week. The interview was very relaxed and went a little longer than expected. I guess it really depends on who you interview with though. They were also running a few minutes behind. I wouldn't worry one bit! Most of the questions gave you an opportunity to talk good about yourself. I'm sure you'll do amazing. Good luck!

Does anyone know the dress code for the in person tour? Is it the same business formal as interviews or business casual, i.e. could I wear a nice sweater and dress pants and be okay?

Does anyone know the dress code for the in person tour? Is it the same business formal as interviews or business casual, i.e. could I wear a nice sweater and dress pants and be okay?
Everyone I've seen come through so far has been business formal.

How long does the interview at temple last for ? Is it closer to an hour ?

How important is it to accept the invitation to visit the school? Does it look like I’m not so interested if I don’t visit the school or not a big deal because of COVID ?

Everyone I've seen come through so far has been business formal.
Do you have any insight to November weather in Philadelphia? I have looked it up online, but find a range of ~40-70F. I need to know if I should find a coat and warmer dress pants for the tour. I'm coming from somewhere warm and sunny all year!!

Last edited:
Do you have any insight to November weather in Philadelphia? I have looked it up online, but find a range of ~40-70F. I need to know if I should find a coat and warmer dress pants for the tour. I'm coming from somewhere warm and sunny all year!!
The range seems about right, I’m from pennsylvania and it could be 75° one day and snowing the next hahaha… I’m sorry this doesnt really help much! I would wear normal dress clothes and wear a warm coat, but that’s just me!

How important is it to accept the invitation to visit the school? Does it look like I’m not so interested if I don’t visit the school or not a big deal because of COVID ?
Nobody really knows, this hasn't ever happened before. But they will certainly know who came and who didn't I have no idea how that will affect their decision.

My gut would say you should go if Temple is a school you see yourself going to.

Last edited:
I think the interview tour thing starts at 8~9 am so it will be in the 40s~50s or lower in the morning on your way in. IDK when it ends and when you leave but it may be warmer by then. You can always wear a heavier coat on top and take it off. The only time you'd be outside is when you walk in and walk out. I'd just wear whatever you normally would you may be overthinking it.

Hey guys, I have a question for anyone who attended Temple’s visit day. I received the flash drive that they gave out with all the information on it, however I just opened it up on my laptop and it appears to be empty? Does anyone else have this same problem?

I think I just failed snapshot. I accidentally skipped the first question because I had trouble clicking the submit to leave the read and reflect. this completely left me jumbled for my second question although I practiced during the second read and reflect but got nervous and just rambled on. Will this make or break my application? I really want to go to Temple and already had my interview. What should I do? Maybe they watch my answers in the read and reflect :cryi:

Snapshot isn’t required for Temple

Interview #8
Notification date: 10/22
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/29
Application complete date: 7/12 from temple
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.40
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/22/19/ no
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/26 earliest.

What did you guys wear/bring with you to the open house meet and greet?

What did you guys wear/bring with you to the open house meet and greet?
I wore a pantsuit and I brought my wallet, a pen, and a notepad, all stored in a purse. They provided you a mask, flash drive with information, and a pen, and so all the information was on the flash drive. You won't need to bring a notebook or pen.

I wore a pantsuit and I brought my wallet, a pen, and a notepad, all stored in a purse. They provided you a mask, flash drive with information, and a pen, and so all the information was on the flash drive. You won't need to bring a notebook or pen.
do you know what address/building/room I have to go to? they sent out the schedule but didn't say what building or anything, just what time. I get super nervous about these things so thanks for your help

do you know what address/building/room I have to go to? they sent out the schedule but didn't say what building or anything, just what time. I get super nervous about these things so thanks for your help
its at the dental school so if you just walk into the main entrance there will be student helpers directing you to a little conference room where the day starts.

Is there anything important other than the information that they went over that day on the flash drive? My flash drive is empty so I’m not sure if I’m missing anything important. Thanks!

Did anyone else take the Casper test for Temple yet?
I am trying to schedule it to take it soon and the cost comes out to be 52$. Am I scheduling for the right test?

Did anyone else take the Casper test for Temple yet?
I am trying to schedule it to take it soon and the cost comes out to be 52$. Am I scheduling for the right test?
Yes I took it. When they sent you your interview information they included a document on how to sign up- just follow those instructions :)

Interview #4
Notification date: 11/1
Residency: OOS (international)
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/19
Application complete date: 8/26 paid the fee
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/21/21/no
Dates available: 11/4-11/5 choose three time slots work best for you (15 minutes)

For anyone interviewed or went to the visit day, did they tell you around what percent of interviewed ones will be accepted or waitlisted?

Interview #4
Notification date: 11/1
Residency: OOS (international)
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/19
Application complete date: 8/26 paid the fee
GPA (science, overall): 3.84, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/21/21/no
Dates available: 11/4-11/5 choose three time slots work best for you (15 minutes)
Congrats! If you don't mind, could you tell us about your ECs?

Thankks! And Does Temple require a Casper Snapshot? Does anyone know?
No Snapshot- and they said during the visit day if you had to complete it for other schools they still won't look at it :)

Congrats! If you don't mind, could you tell us about your ECs?
Thanks! I had volunteered 500hrs (I went on two nondental-related mission trips one in Nepal and one in China) and shadowed 300hrs with a general dentist. I also do Chinese calligraphy since little to show manual dexterity, high school swimming team, and study abroad once in Japan.

Does anyone have any idea as to what percent of interviewed applicants are accepted?

Does anyone have any idea as to what percent of interviewed applicants are accepted?
1636079012192.png

from the 2021-2022 ADEA guide

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, is there an information session on the date of the interview, or is it just that 15-minute Zoom interview and you will be done for the day?

Hey guys, is there an information session on the date of the interview, or is it just that 15-minute Zoom interview and you will be done for the day?
just 15 minute interview session, wish the information session was done on the same day. Hard to get off work for a future session when they give the dates with a week or two heads up.