Temple University Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an email to submit my supplemental fee! I submitted my application June 2nd.

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted June 10th and received a supp fee this morning. Status on AADSAS also has changed from None to Received/Waiting Additional Information

Is the Snapshot interview required for Temple? I think I just did really bad on that ;/

Is the Snapshot interview required for Temple? I think I just did really bad on that ;/
It is required but I don't think it's the most important part of the application by any means. They are just using it to get to know you a bit before the actual interview.
Good luck!

I mentioned another school's name so I wouldn't worry too much about it haha. I completely butchered it and still got in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we have to take the Casper test now or only if we get the interview invite?

Has anyone received an application complete email?

Do you guys suggest taking the Casper right now and not waiting for the interview invite?

Does anyone's application still say "None"? I applied 07/29.

How long after paying supplementary fee did you get the status change from "none" to "under review"?
I paid the supplementary fee 7/12, and my status changed to under review after my official DAT scores were added to my application on 7/30

Anyone's application status still say "Received/Waiting Additional Information??" I paid off my supplemental fee on July 27 however the status has not changed. Thanks!

Anyone's application status still say "Received/Waiting Additional Information??" I paid off my supplemental fee on July 27 however the status has not changed. Thanks!
Mine changed to "Received/Under Review," I didn't take the casper test yet but I emailed the school about it so maybe that helped!

do you happen to know if we have to do Casper before we’re invited for interviews for Temple?
Their AADSAS page states that, “All interviewees to the four year DMD program at Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry are required to complete an online assessment (CASPer), to assist with our selection process for the 2021-2022 Admissions Cycle.” My understanding from this is that you only have to do the CASPer test if invited for an interview, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1 users
Their AADSAS page states that, “All interviewees to the four year DMD program at Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry are required to complete an online assessment (CASPer), to assist with our selection process for the 2021-2022 Admissions Cycle.” My understanding from this is that you only have to do the CASPer test if invited for an interview, but I could be wrong.
That’s the same impression that I was under, thank you for your help! I appreciate it.

My status is also "under review" and I haven't taken the CASPer test either.

Reactions: 1 users
I might give this a go, thanks!
Hi there! Did you happen to get a reply after you contacted the office? I also have the "waiting for additional info" status on mine. I've already paid and sent casper. Thank you so much!

Hi there! Did you happen to get a reply after you contacted the office? I also have the "waiting for additional info" status on mine. I've already paid and sent casper. Thank you so much!
I never got a reply but I just noticed that it changed to under review when I checked AADSAS one day

Yes! They ended up saying my application is complete and under review.

Awesome! Do you recommend calling or emailing to be most efficient? Thank you!!!
I'd recommend emailing them. I called the number offered online and they have an automated message that suggests you email them for your application status. I hope this helps!

I'd recommend emailing them. I called the number offered online and they have an automated message that suggests you email them for your application status. I hope this helps!
I really appreciate your replies! I'll try that then. Thanks! =)

Does anybody know when they might send out interviews?

Temple sent out interviews today. I got one: virtual, have to schedule it

Reactions: 2 users
Temple sent out interviews today. I got one: virtual, have to schedule it
Also for those wondering, they send a link to take the caspr test with an interview email.

I didn't take mine yet.

I got an email about an interview, and I'm a little thrown that it's only 15 minutes? That seems quite short, compared to every other interview I've done with schools.