Temple University Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

declined offer. gl all.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received one of those emails where they ask if you’re still interested in being considered yet?

Has anyone received one of those emails where they ask if you’re still interested in being considered yet?
I haven't- they said they would be sending one out to everyone on the waitlist in early jan but haven't heard anything from them

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah me too! Does that mean we wouldn’t be accepted in the second wave of acceptance?
I think this is for the second round I think they just want to make sure whoever they send the second round to will actually accept

Reactions: 1 user
I think this is for the second round I think they just want to make sure whoever they send the second round to will actually accept
do you know if they did that last year. And are these email sent to everyone or just people on the waitlist?

Did anyone get accepted recently? If you did, did you get the are you still interested email before getting accepted?

do you know if they did that last year. And are these email sent to everyone or just people on the waitlist?
David said that based on whoever responds to the email they relook at the applicants on the waitlist and make decisions again on who to accept for the next wave.

David said that based on whoever responds to the email they relook at the applicants on the waitlist and make decisions again on who to accept for the next wave.
but that means they just started looking at it? It seems like these emails are sent after they make their decision on the second round and then send those emails for future reference when they have more spots don’t you think?

but that means they just started looking at it? It seems like these emails are sent after they make their decision on the second round and then send those emails for future reference when they have more spots don’t you think?
I'm really not sure, none of us know a 100% but I do know that people have been accepted after dec. 1 ( I know several people personally) but there just hasn't been a wave of a bunch of people accepted at once at a certain day/time. I think they have looked at our applications for sure since December but based on who actually responds to the email they are interested, they will look everything over and finalize the next round.

none of us actually knows 100% what goes down but I hope we all get good results soon!

I'm really not sure, none of us know a 100% but I do know that people have been accepted after dec. 1 ( I know several people personally) but there just hasn't been a wave of a bunch of people accepted at once at a certain day/time. I think they have looked at our applications for sure since December but based on who actually responds to the email they are interested, they will look everything over and finalize the next round.

none of us actually knows 100% what goes down but I hope we all get good results soon!
Yeah I know this whole thing is just super nerve racking! Wait do you know if those people are in the temple post-bac?

Hoping we all get some good news soon. Apparently there is typically a lot of waitlist movement in March as well

What happens if you click the link in the email? Does it give you the option to decline your interest as well as continue your interest?

What happens if you click the link in the email? Does it give you the option to decline your interest as well as continue your interest?
it asks for your name and two options- yes (if you are interested) or if you have been accepted to another school (please note that this will withdraw your application to temple dental)

not sure what to do if you are accepted and this is one of your top choice schools.

Are they offering virtual interviews this cycle or only in-person?

It would be a great early Valentine’s Day gift if Temple sent out more acceptances soon lol

Reactions: 1 users
I haven’t heard anything. Ugh
I'm not sure how accurate this is but someone on the bootcamp admissions page said that based off last year's trend another round of acceptances could be released this week

I'm not sure how accurate this is but someone on the bootcamp admissions page said that based off last year's trend another round of acceptances could be released this week
Keeping my fingers crossed for us! Hoping it happens this week. I’m so anxious over this haha

btw for reference, i was accepted from the waitlist much later than this last year..maybe around march/april

btw for reference, i was accepted from the waitlist much later than this last year..maybe around march/april
May i ask what you did from the time you got waitlisted to when you got accepted? Like did u keep emailing the admissions and stuff?

May i ask what you did from the time you got waitlisted to when you got accepted? Like did u keep emailing the admissions and stuff?
Few emails expressing interest and intent to accept their offer/updates on grades/ECs

Did anyone who got an interview invite also get invited to apply for their post-bac program? My interview is later this week but I’m worried they’re not too interested having gotten the email about their postbac before we’ve even spoken

has anyone spoken to the admissions committee or heard anything regarding next wave/update

For the people who received an email about their post-bacc program, were you interviewed? I saw that even people who were accepted received the email, so i'm worried that something's wrong with my app or email since I didn't get the email.

For the people who received an email about their post-bacc program, were you interviewed? I saw that even people who were accepted received the email, so i'm worried that something's wrong with my app or email since I didn't get the email.
I was just thinking this as well. I got the email about the post-bacc program this afternoon

I didn't get the email either- and I was interviewed then waitlisted... wondering if I should be concerned

I got the email and I was interviewed and waitlisted on December 1st. Im not sure what the meaning behind getting the post bacc email is.

I was also interviewed and waitlisted and have not received the email