Temple University Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Any idea if decisions will be made available via email on Dec 1st @ 12 AM?
Based on last year’s thread, acceptances were sent out at 12:01 AM on their decision day!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys, hope you enjoy your break. I had an interview on 11/8, which was very awesome, and an invitation to visit Temple in person on Dec 7th. Does it mean I am still hearing back from them on Dec 1st? I am planning my travel now I am a little bit confused. Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, hope you enjoy your break. I had an interview on 11/8, which was very awesome, and an invitation to visit Temple in person on Dec 7th. Does it mean I am still hearing back from them on Dec 1st? I am planning my travel now I am a little bit confused. Thank you
If you interviewed on 11/8 and they decide that they will take you in for the cycle, then yes you may hear back from them on the 1st. But just like any other schools, there is no telling. I strongly suggest you attend the tour though; it was very helpful. I love the city and the school after the tour. GOOD LUCK!!!

Woohoo midnight on the dot!! Congratulations everyone! Maybe we will be classmates next year!

Congrats everybody! Didn’t get an acceptance but still keeping my fingers crossed :(

Anyone with an acceptance get an update to their AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those who got in tonight! I’m a D1 at temple now and I only got into temple towards the end of my cycle so don’t worry if you didn’t get one today. Keep updating your app and attend any sessions they may host online to show continued interest they really like that. Feel free to reach out with any questions!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to those who got in tonight! I’m a D1 at temple now and I only got into temple towards the end of my cycle so don’t worry if you didn’t get one today. Keep updating your app and attend any sessions they may host online to show continued interest they really like that. Feel free to reach out with any questions!!
Thank you so much. I’m so bummed after not hearing from Temple tonight, but your reply has made me feel more hopeful going forward

Reactions: 2 users
I haven't heard from them yet either. I am still attending the in-person tour on Dec 7th tho. Hope it'll go well for everyone.

Got an acceptance email from Temple last night at 12:00 am!

Reactions: 2 users
do you know if they'll send any other waves of acceptances soon?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anybody know if sending a letter of interest in December would be ok? Maybe after the 15th?

Has anyone received a waitlist email yet or a change to your status on AADSAS? My portal still says "invited for interview" and I have received no emails informing me of whether I've been waitlisted or rejected/ghosted.

Has anyone received a waitlist email yet or a change to your status on AADSAS? My portal still says "invited for interview" and I have received no emails informing me of whether I've been waitlisted or rejected/ghosted.
Nope, I’m in the same boat as you!

is temple still giving out interviews? haven't heard anything from them at all...

Just got back from in-person tour. They said if you don’t hear back on Dec 1 st, you’re waitlisted and they just have not sent out the emails for waitlisted yet

Just got back from in-person tour. They said if you don’t hear back on Dec 1 st, you’re waitlisted and they just have not sent out the emails for waitlisted yet
For those who interviewed by Dec 1st I meant

Got an email about an information session. Was not accepted ok Dec 1st.

I interviewed at temple in feb (literally last day possible) and I sent a letter of interest in early Jan. I only got in May the waitlist will move slowly bc there is two deposit times but go to all those waitlist sessions and ask questions. David notices that

What does it mean for people that didn't get that email?

Two people I know got rejection emails this morning.

• Sad
  • Wow
does anyone know what we should expect at the session for waitlisted applicants?

does anyone know what we should expect at the session for waitlisted applicants?
At the in-person tour last week David said that this session will explain the process of the waitlist and how rolling admissions works from now until the end of this cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, does anyone know if there will be a Facebook group for those accepted like last year?

I was unable to make the information sessions for the waitlist. Can anyone who was there share some of the information that was given

@ryan-cornwall They say the waitlist movement will happen after the first deposit deadline in Jan and the second deposit deadline in March. David expects the class to be full around March/April. This year they interviewed about 600 already anyway. GPAs for those get accepted on Dec 1st was 3.7 and DAT was 21 just in case you want to strengthen your application.

@ryan-cornwall They say the waitlist movement will happen after the first deposit deadline in Jan and the second deposit deadline in March. David expects the class to be full around March/April. This year they interviewed about 600 already anyway. GPAs for those get accepted on Dec 1st was 3.7 and DAT was 21 just in case you want to strengthen your application.
Is that average gpa? I got accepted with a 3.3

Is that average gpa? I got accepted with a 3.3
they said that is the current average of the incoming class students who have received acceptances. but David said based on who actually enrolls the averages tend to drop because the ones on the higher end go to different schools