***Temple University School of Pharmacy(TUSP) Class of 2022 Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m_mali

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I noticed there isn't an acceptance thread for the class of 2022 on here. I know interviews are still going on and it's still early. I figured this would be a good way to meet some of my new classmates before we start school in August.

Is anyone attending TUSP Fall 2018?

Good Luck to those who are still applying/interviewing !

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Everyone!

I noticed there isn't an acceptance thread for the class of 2022 on here. I know interviews are still going on and it's still early. I figured this would be a good way to meet some of my new classmates before we start school in August.

Is anyone attending TUSP Fall 2018?

Good Luck to those who are still applying/interviewing !
I am !! I did my interview in November.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am !! I did my interview in November.
Congrats! I did my interview in November as well! I have been itching to find out who my classmates are for next year! haha

Are you from the philly area?

Congrats! I did my interview in November as well! I have been itching to find out who my classmates are for next year! haha

Are you from the philly area?
Thank you ! Same goes to you :))) I am from philly and went to undergrad at Temple. & there’s a Facebook group page for that and I found 2 other students that got accepted as well! It’s called “temple school of pharmacy class of 2022”

how did u guys do your supplemental app? and Congrats! :)

how did u guys do your supplemental app? and Congrats! :)

Thank you! And once you submit your application and they receive it, they will send you a separate email with a link to the supplemental

cool thank you! how long did it take for you to hear abck from them after submitting the supplemental? is it good to call them and check on the status? just anxious to find out haha!