Temple vs. Quinnipiac Netter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wizarddoc2213

I am Beyonce, always.
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am debating attending an interview at Quinnipiac given that I am already accepted at Temple (one of my top schools).

I do not know much about Quinnipiac, but does anyone have any insight + some Pros/Cons about Quinnipiac so that I can compare to Temple.

For reference: I am a PA resident, and will receive an addition $10k/year scholarship if I go to Temple. The only downside of Temple is its location (I'd rather be in CT than Philly).

I am open to learning more about Quinnipiac, but I just want to make sure it's worth missing work + traveling to attend the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Just go to the interview, the trouble and fees are a drop in the bucket, and you’ll never have that “what if” feeling

Reactions: 1 users
Temple is def the better school, but unless money is a serious issue, I would attend the interview just in case.

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed at both and Temple is BY FAR better in every way. Netter is in the middle of nowhere (although not far from New Haven) and all rotation sites for m3 and m4 are off site. One is all the way in Hartford which is like a 30 min drive, 40 at rush hour. Temple seemed way more together. Coming from a small undergrad, I did like the Netter was small (only 90 student class) but Temple is the better school and has way more options for research and whatever else one may be interested in. Even their clubs are well established. I chose Temple for all these reasons. I plan on living in a suburb of Philly since my husband and I have 2 vehicles.

At the end of the day, its up to you. I would at least attend the interview so you dont have the "what ifs" like it was mentioned above. Good luck and maybe I'll see you in a few months at Temple!!

Reactions: 1 user