Texas A&M 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Silly question. We've been submitting transcripts to TMDSAS since Dec/Jan. Will we need to resubmit all transcripts directly to TAMU at the end of spring semester, or just submit the pending transcripts for our spring courses to TMDSAS?
 
Silly question. We've been submitting transcripts to TMDSAS since Dec/Jan. Will we need to resubmit all transcripts directly to TAMU at the end of spring semester, or just submit the pending transcripts for our spring courses to TMDSAS?
You will have to resend all transcripts, not just pending ones directly to the Vet School!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also received a call this morning and got pulled off the IS waitlist!! I am soooo grateful, TAMU has always been my dream school!
Congratulations! Did you receive an email or was it a phone call out the blue? I am on the waitlist and the anticipation is difficult 😭
 
Congratulations! Did you receive an email or was it a phone call out the blue? I am on the waitlist and the anticipation is difficult 😭
It was a phone call out of the blue! They sent a follow-up email to send paperwork for accepting/denying the offer after the phone call. Trust me, I understand the anticipation, it kills! I wish you the best of luck CheetoMan.
 
Congratulations!! Have you received any follow-up emails since accepting your offer?
Sorry for the late reply, I don’t check this often! I’m sure you’ve gotten them by now, but they have sent me emails saying they received my acceptance, financial aid/scholarship info and info for the summer anatomy workshop!