Texas A&M Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my best friend got in by getting a phone call also but she ended up declining because she was accepted somewhere else. It would be nice to know tomorrow though just so I can stop stressing about it and really try to relax a little. I've been on edge since last semester haha

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, my best friend got in by getting a phone call also but she ended up declining because she was accepted somewhere else. It would be nice to know tomorrow though just so I can stop stressing about it and really try to relax a little. I've been on edge since last semester haha

They did interviews before February?

I believe NervousforSure meant his/her friend from last year :D I thought the same when I first read the post. I think all of us are so sensitive with the words: "got in, accepted, rejected" now lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe NervousforSure meant his/her friend from last year :D I thought the same when I first read the post. I think all of us are so sensitive with the words: "got in, accepted, rejected" now lol.

lol >.< I'm so anxious about tomorrow...hopefully its tomorrow...hopefully I hear something O_O

FYI, Our school doesn't send out "rejection letters" to those that were interviewed. I know people in my class that didn't get accepted til June. (Keep in mind interviews were a month later last year). So, don't lose hope if you don't get in immediately! I personally got a phone call too, no email. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!:thumbup:

I know you all probably know this but I just wanted to remind you to check your EMAIL tomorrow and not your MAILBOX. Acceptances will be EMAILED. Check your inbox, junk box and lunch box but NOT the mailbox. Good luck :xf:

Good luck guys!:luck: Tomorrow may be a big day for hopefully all of you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. :xf:

I know you all probably know this but I just wanted to remind you to check your EMAIL tomorrow and not your MAILBOX. Acceptances will be EMAILED. Check your inbox, junk box and lunch box but NOT the mailbox. Good luck :xf:

Thank you!!! I'm just so nervous thinking about it. I hope to hear good news tomorrow! Goodluck to everyone as well. :xf:

Good luck guys!:luck: Tomorrow may be a big day for hopefully all of you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. :xf:

Thanks velvet75! The same for you, hopefully you will still get an interview invite from them since someone posted earlier about them looking at possibly interviewing a few more people.

If I go to sleep tonight, I will have a nightmare of being rejected lol. Anyway, personally, I dont think I will be accepted in the first batch.

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance at 7:13 this morning. Good luck to everyone!

For those who are accepted can you post the date you interviewed?

congrats. Just got my acceptance letter at 8:22. My interview was on February 10th I was originally scheduled for Feb. 18 but it conflicted with another interview.

Did anyone from feb 24th interview get an acceptance email?

Yeah im losing hope too, do you think that they will send out email in groups? Like the early interviews were sent out this morning (10th and 17th), but I havent seen any late interviews get accepted yet?

ACCEPTED!!!! I get to be a pharmacist soon!!!!

Interviewed 2/11/11

Congratulations to everyone else!

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

For those who got accepted, please post the interview date and time you received the email. Thanks

I just checked my email and received the acceptance letter!

Interviewed - February 24
Email time & date - March 4 @ 8:30am

Ok so I am going to assume that due to the slow down of responses that most of the acceptance letters have been emailed. Congrats to those accepted.:thumbup:

So for those who unfortunately did not get a letter calm down, come off the ledge.:scared:

Things will work out. There is a bit of a lag time now. Those who got accepted have to weigh options (Why A&M is not everyone's first choice is beyond me) and respond. Once responses come in, there will be those who do not accept a spot. Good news, more letters or a phone call will come!!! It might be a few weeks but it will happen. I remember when the first round of acceptances went out and I did not get one. I waited and Dr. Robertson called me and offered a spot. There are plenty of examples of this happening. So you will have to play the waiting game a little longer (it is unfortunate I know :mad:). Be patient and good luck.

Is it inappropriate for you to contact the school and ask your rank on the list? I guess it is :(

Someone should call and ask if all acceptance letters have been already sent.

I interviewed on Feb. 18th. But no email :(. Looks like I didn't get it then. I'm sad T_T

I just called Nancy Allen and she said the first batch of 90 acceptance letters were sent out already. So the rest of us have to play the waiting game. :( Next batch comes out next week if anyone rejects them. Trying to keep my hopes high but so far its not looking too good. :scared:

I hate to post this but I'm just super excited!!! Dr. Robertson called me & offered me an invite to interview on March 24!!! I can't believe it!!!

I hate to post this but I'm just super excited!!! Dr. Robertson called me & offered me an invite to interview on March 24!!! I can't believe it!!!

Congrats!! I'm happy for you. As far as I know by reading other thread, you got accepted into Texas Tech, right? Do you still do the interview at Texas A&M? :laugh:

I just called Nancy Allen and she said the first batch of 90 acceptance letters were sent out already. So the rest of us have to play the waiting game. :( Next batch comes out next week if anyone rejects them. Trying to keep my hopes high but so far its not looking too good. :scared:

awww next week as in next friday?

I've been accepted! Texas A&M was my very first interview (01/11/11) and I received my email about 8:00am. :D

Congratulations to all who have been accepted!!

And to all of those still waiting: fear not...it is still way too early to give up hope! Stay positive!

Is it inappropriate for you to contact the school and ask your rank on the list? I guess it is :(

I remember him saying that they would not reveal your rank on the list if you call. Only in special circumstances will they let you know if you have a fighting chance. I remember he told us this right after we took the essay during the interview. Good Luck ValerieVu, I hope you get in :)

Thx Joepaultx. I know it's still early but I'm losing hope now. Start to think about Plan B lol. Anyway, I was just saying, I would not call them and ask about my rank since it's kind of embarrassing <I think>

Status
Not open for further replies.