Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Im a girl. I am going to buy a house that’s at least 3 bed 2 bath. When I do I’ll post it on our Facebook class page. Rent will be reasonable and I will only rent to pharmacy to school students! If y’all haven’t joined out Facebook page please do! And add anyone that you know of in our class!
What is the Facebook page called? Last time I checked, I couldn’t find one with @cactusjack

Members don't see this ad.

Im a girl. I am going to buy a house that’s at least 3 bed 2 bath. When I do I’ll post it on our Facebook class page. Rent will be reasonable and I will only rent to pharmacy to school students! If y’all haven’t joined out Facebook page please do! And add anyone that you know of in our class!
What is the Facebook page titled? @cactusjack and I could not find it..

Members don't see this ad :)
What time does the orientation start? Irma Rangel sent me an interview invitation with a time, but stated that orientation would happen before that. If the interview is at 11:30am, what is a good time to arrive?
Have you heard back yet? I had the same interview date as you.

Does anybody have an estimation of living expenses for your particular campus?

Thanks! I interviewed on 02/01 in the morning session. I’m going to the Kingsville campus
That’s great to hear! I interviewed the same day but in the afternoon. I had also called them and they told me more offers will be going this week but haven’t heard anything. Kind of getting nervous.

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s great to hear! I interviewed the same day but in the afternoon. I had also called them and they told me more offers will be going this week but haven’t heard anything. Kind of getting nervous.
I was the same because some lady said we should hear back within a week. Don't worry about you'll hear soon.

Reactions: 1 user
I was the same because some lady said we should hear back within a week. Don't worry about you'll hear soon.
Yeah that’s what they had told us too, but it’s almost going to be 3 weeks now haha! Congratulations once again!!

Any that interviewed 2/7 heard back yet?

Just got my acceptance, CSTAT! Is there a Facebook group?

Reactions: 1 user
Does A&M really have a bad name? I heard people say the curriculum isn’t as good as some schools.

Any ideas of how to obtain an out of state tuition waiver for texas a&m?

Guys any insight on how A&M is? I’m hearing some people say the professors really don’t care about you and there’s a lot of self studying (which of course you would have to).

Guys any insight on how A&M is? I’m hearing some people say the professors really don’t care about you and there’s a lot of self studying (which of course you would have to).

That would suck! But who are "some people"?

Hi everyone! I was accepted to CSTAT recently and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on if I should room with others or by myself?

Hi everyone! I was accepted to CSTAT recently and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on if I should room with others or by myself?
It’s personal preference, living with someone would be way cheaper, but me personally I get easily distracted and have had bad experiences with roommates so I’m preferable living alone.

when do you usually get a respond from them for early decision interview?

when do you usually get a respond from them for early decision interview?
It depends to be honest. Usually it takes about 3 weeks. I didn’t do early decision and got my acceptance after a month.

Are you in your first year? How is it?
Honestly its stressful. We have multiple exams every week, and on top of that, we have quizzes. Enjoy undergrad while you can because trust me, its a ride. Good Luck. Feel free to shoot me a message, if y’all have any questions about interviews or the application process. One thing, dont listen to the people who are always complaining about the pharmacy field being saturated. Yes it is, dont get me wrong but its all about who you know these days. Make connections, work hard and you’ll be fine. If you truly love pharmacy, there’s a job out there if you truly work hard.

Honestly its stressful. We have multiple exams every week, and on top of that, we have quizzes. Enjoy undergrad while you can because trust me, its a ride. Good Luck. Feel free to shoot me a message, if y’all have any questions about interviews or the application process. One thing, dont listen to the people who are always complaining about the pharmacy field being saturated. Yes it is, dont get me wrong but its all about who you know these days. Make connections, work hard and you’ll be fine. If you truly love pharmacy, there’s a job out there if you truly work hard.
Hello, im here in kingsville because i have my interview tomorrow morning. Are the scenarios hard to answer?

Hello, im here in kingsville because i have my interview tomorrow morning. Are the scenarios hard to answer?
Honestly no they aren’t. Some questions might make you think for a bit but other than that they shouldn’t be too tricky. If you have retail experience. That helps a lot out as well. Good Luck!

Honestly no they aren’t. Some questions might make you think for a bit but other than that they shouldn’t be too tricky. If you have retail experience. That helps a lot out as well. Good Luck!
I did my interview today wasn’t that bad. Do they let you know by email or by letter if you get accepted?

I just did my interview yesterday. Do they let you know by email or letter if you get accepted?

If any applicants have any questions about the interview process or how pharmacy school is going. Feel free to message me! I’m glad to help! I was in yalls shoes not too long ago so I knows how it feels to be confused and have question! :)

If any applicants have any questions about the interview process or how pharmacy school is going. Feel free to message me! I’m glad to help! I was in yalls shoes not too long ago so I knows how it feels to be confused and have question! :)
I had my early decision interview this past Friday the 4th and whats weird is that the school only had my preliminary pcat scores but not my writing score and they still gave me an interview. Does the writing part of the pcat really matters or not?

How long will it take for them to get back to you ??? my interview was Thursday ( oct 3)

I had my early decision interview this past Friday the 4th and whats weird is that the school only had my preliminary pcat scores but not my writing score and they still gave me an interview. Does the writing part of the pcat really matters or not?
did you get any answers from them ???

How long will it take for them to get back to you ??? my interview was Thursday ( oct 3)
It usually takes about 3 weeks. When I interviewed, I didn’t hear back until a month later. It all just depends on how backed up they are.

Honestly it all just depends. Some of my classmates heard back in a week, some in 3 weeks. But 3 weeks is usually the given time by them. Did you do CSTAT or KV?
I really wanted CS because it's close to home , but I chose " i prefer Cs , but willing to go to KV" . Just in case I dont get in CS....

I really wanted CS because it's close to home , but I chose " i prefer Cs , but willing to go to KV" . Just in case I dont get in CS....
On there website says decisions are made by October 18, next Friday.