Texas DPT Schools 2020-2021 Wave

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone in here that got accepted to UTMB and plans on attending, we’ve made a fb chat if you want to join. Send me a message if you’re interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone attending UTMB: you will be placed in a Facebook group sometime within the next month or so with your fellow cohort. You can then communicate with fellow classmates and figure out housing! As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Welcome to UTMB!
 
I was waitlisted in February and hadn’t heard anything else since then, I wasn’t sure if they had started taking students off yet.

Yeah I don’t really know how their waitlist works. Maybe you can email admissions about your status or how they determine their waitlist.