Texas DPT Schools 2020-2021 Wave

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when we find out about Texas State waitlist if the admitted students have to make their decision by December 14th?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when we find out about Texas State waitlist if the admitted students have to make their decision by December 14th?
After Dec 14 is when the waitlist will probably move since not all admitted students will be accepting the offer. In addition, the waitlist is going to change after that date also because not everyone will accept their waitlist offer as well. I was told 40 people were offered to be on the waitlist.

Accepted into UTEP! Got an email last night

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone NOT received a response from UTSW after an interview on 12/4?
or NOT received a response from ASU from an interview on 11/14?

I know that some people have been accepted and some have been denied but was anyone told they were on the waitlist?

I know that some people have been accepted and some have been denied but was anyone told they were on the waitlist?
I know several people who haven't received a response since UTSW's first interview (10/30), so I'm sure there are many that haven't as well after 12/4!

I interviewed on 12/4 and have also not heard anything either :/. I am pretty sure we are just on a waitlist now (possibly?) but don't know how that works with UTSW. I remember them saying they give acceptances out sometimes until March.

Has anyone else NOT heard anything from UTHSCSA? I know no news is good news but I can’t help but feel anxious.

I’ve seen that there have been interviews, acceptances, and rejections sent out.

Has anyone else NOT heard anything from UTHSCSA? I know no news is good news but I can’t help but feel anxious.

I’ve seen that there have been interviews, acceptances, and rejections sent out.
I just had an interview with them on Friday and they said we would know by Christmas, did you interview with them, or nothing yet? I bet you can email them and ask if they have a timeline for you possibly?

Members don't see this ad :)
Absol
I just had an interview with them on Friday and they said we would know by Christmas, did you interview with them, or nothing yet? I bet you can email them and ask if they have a timeline for you possibly?
Absolutely nothing yet.

I called the admissions office 2 weeks ago and he said I’m still in the mix. Just curious how many other people were in the same boat.

Just got an email from TWU Dallas about getting waitlisted for them! I'm not taking the spot since I got into my top choice, UT Southwestern! Hope it helps someone!

Got into Texas State! Is anyone else going there??

Does anyone have an idea of how many people are waitlisted for UTEP?

Has anyone heard back from twu dallas with an acceptance? I haven’t heard back from them, although I know others heard back with either on the waitlist or a rejection earlier this week.

Has anyone heard back from twu dallas with an acceptance? I haven’t heard back from them, although I know others heard back with either on the waitlist or a rejection earlier this week.
I'm in the same boat. I checked the webadvisor application status and it still says "Awaiting Department Review". I'm hoping no news is good news.

I was accepted on monday

Has anyone been accepted or waitlisted to TWU -Houston and is planning to turn down the acceptance if you get into another school you’re waiting to hear back from ?

Has anyone who interviewed on 11/14 heard anything back from TTUHSC??

Congratulations! Are you taking the spot?
Thanks, I'm not sure yet. I've gotten into the University of Vermont and am waiting to hear from UTMB and TWU-Houston still so I'm still kind of weighing some options.

Got waitlisted for UTHSCSA today. Anyone get accepted and planning on denying?