You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Texas schools 2020-2021 stats
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mirgar18
Full Member
I heard back from Denton about an hour ago!For the people that heard back what campus did you apply to?
Just got an email today that they are reviewing my applicationHas anyone heard back from UTMB by chance?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anna R
Full Member
Did you apply to Denton through the alumni advantage?I heard back from Denton about an hour ago!
vmsOT
Full Member
I interviewed with them on 9/25 and they told me it would at least be another week until I hear back /:Has anyone heard back from Texas tech?
Anna R
Full Member
How long after you submitted your application did it take for you to get an interview?Yes I had an interview last Friday!
Anna R
Full Member
How long after you submitted your application did it take for you to get an interview?Yes I had an interview last Friday!
Anna R
Full Member
How long after you submitted your application did it take for you to get an interview?I interviewed with them on 9/25 and they told me it would at least be another week until I hear back /:
vmsOT
Full Member
I submitted the first week of august and was emailed for an interview in the middle of SeptemberHow long after you submitted your application did it take for you to get an interview?
Anna R
Full Member
I Was thinking of applying there just to have an extra school? I just am worried it is too late even though the deadline has not passed. how much was the OTCAS fee?I submitted the first week of August and was emailed for an interview in the middle of September
vmsOT
Full Member
For OTCAS I think it’s 165 unless you’re paying for multiple it’s less, but then they also have a 75 additional application feeI Was thinking of applying there just to have an extra school? I just am worried it is too late even though the deadline has not passed. how much was the OTCAS fee?
Anna R
Full Member
Wait so if you apply for multiple it is less? but if you only apply to 1 it is 165?For OTCAS I think it’s 165 unless you’re paying for multiple it’s less, but then they also have a 75 additional application fee
D
deleted941433
Yep I received that today too.Just got an email today that they are reviewing my application
Yea I interviewed that day as well. I was just becoming worried as it was getting closer to six weeks on FridayI interviewed with them on 9/25 and they told me it would at least be another week until I hear back /:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to the houston one and got an email for an interviewFor the people that heard back what campus did you apply to?
Are you an alumni as well?Did you apply to Denton through the alumni advantage?
irish08slasher
Full Member
Just got invited to interview at TWU on the 21st at 10:00 am!
I got an email from TWU Houston about an hour ago! Also got an interview invite with TTU and UTMB send out their "save the date" email but not invitations yet. All in the same two hour time span hahaha
Anna R
Full Member
what campusJust got invited to interview at TWU on the 21st at 10:00 am!
Anna R
Full Member
How did you apply to all 3? have you heard backHi! I plan on applying to all three Texas woman’s programs
murphyOT21
Full Member
Got my TWU Houston invite as well for the 20th!!
irish08slasher
Full Member
I received an interview for Houston and it still says "Awaiting Department Review".For those of you who have received interviews, 1) did anyone receive an interview for the Dallas campus? 2) is your WebAdvisor updated? Or does it still say "Awaiting Department Review"?
Anna R
Full Member
so did you get an email?I received an interview for Houston and it still says "Awaiting Department Review".
schege
Full Member
I applied for Dallas! And I got an email this morningwhat campus did you apply to? did you get an email or look on your application website page
theOTguide
Full Member
I put Dallas as my preference and that's the one I got!what campus did you apply to
Anna R
Full Member
can you share your statsJust got invited to interview at TWU on the 21st at 10:00 am!
Anna R
Full Member
can you share your stats?For those of you who have received interviews, 1) did anyone receive an interview for the Dallas campus? 2) is your WebAdvisor updated? Or does it still say "Awaiting Department Review"?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anna R
Full Member
can you share your stats?I put Dallas as my preference and that's the one I got!
Anna R
Full Member
I had a question about applying to Texas Tech? Hopefully, you will see this. So I submitted by OCTAS application made by payment, and I submitted my TTUHSC SHP online application and filled out all of this? is there anything I need to do after I fill all this out, that you did? I am not sure if I am missing something, bc I got an email after I submitted my payment through TTUHSC SHP online application but not after I filled out all this info.I applied to the houston one and got an email for an interview
| 11/05/2020 | Oath of ResidencyDisplay |
| 11/05/2020 | Essential FunctionsDisplay |
| 11/05/2020 | HB 1508Display |
| 11/05/2020 | CBC AcknowledgementDisplay |
| 11/05/2020 | SHP Emergency ContactsDisplay |
| 11/05/2020 | Immunization RequirementsDisplay |
| 11/05/2020 | Required Background InformationDisplay |
boone&basil
New Member
I applied to Denton and got the email yesterday.
When did you apply exactly?I had a question about applying to Texas Tech? Hopefully, you will see this. So I submitted by OCTAS application made by payment, and I submitted my TTUHSC SHP online application and filled out all of this? is there anything I need to do after I fill all this out, that you did? I am not sure if I am missing something, bc I got an email after I submitted my payment through TTUHSC SHP online application but not after I filled out all this info.
![]()
11/05/2020 Oath of ResidencyDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 Essential FunctionsDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 HB 1508Display ![]()
11/05/2020 CBC AcknowledgementDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 SHP Emergency ContactsDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 Immunization RequirementsDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 Required Background InformationDisplay
Hi! To answer a few of your questions, yes all of the TWU campuses reached out via email with interview invitations without updating the webadvisor page (at least for me it hasn't changed since I accepted the interview). As far as Tech that's all I believe you need to complete but I highly recommend reaching out! I hadn't heard back after I submitted all pf my info either and two weeks later I reached out to make sure my application was complete. After I reached out I heard back very quickly with the opportunity to move forward with an interview. I wish you the best of luck and try not to be too anxious, you got this!!I had a question about applying to Texas Tech? Hopefully, you will see this. So I submitted by OCTAS application made by payment, and I submitted my TTUHSC SHP online application and filled out all of this? is there anything I need to do after I fill all this out, that you did? I am not sure if I am missing something, bc I got an email after I submitted my payment through TTUHSC SHP online application but not after I filled out all this info.
![]()
11/05/2020 Oath of ResidencyDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 Essential FunctionsDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 HB 1508Display ![]()
11/05/2020 CBC AcknowledgementDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 SHP Emergency ContactsDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 Immunization RequirementsDisplay ![]()
11/05/2020 Required Background InformationDisplay
Anna R
Full Member
Less then a week agoWhen did you apply exactly?
Anna R
Full Member
is TWU still sending out emails? or have they filled the spots already?Hi! To answer a few of your questions, yes all of the TWU campuses reached out via email with interview invitations without updating the webadvisor page (at least for me it hasn't changed since I accepted the interview). As far as Tech that's all I believe you need to complete but I highly recommend reaching out! I hadn't heard back after I submitted all pf my info either and two weeks later I reached out to make sure my application was complete. After I reached out I heard back very quickly with the opportunity to move forward with an interview. I wish you the best of luck and try not to be too anxious, you got this!!
I reached out to TTU and have not heard back yet, I also reached out to TWU and did not hear anything from them either
I'm so sorry but I wouldn't know the answer to this:/ Hopefully you hear back from them soon!is TWU still sending out emails? or have they filled the spots already?
I reached out to TTU and have not heard back yet, I also reached out to TWU and did not hear anything from them either
otapplicant20
New Member
Has anyone heard from UT Health San Antonio?
vmsOT
Full Member
Not yet. I think we should hear back within the next two weeks though considering their first round of interviews are in DecemberHas anyone heard from UT Health San Antonio?
I filled out the Google form only!Did anyone actually respond to the TWU email, or did you just fill out the google form as the "response"?
kinesiologygal
Full Member
Me! I hope I hear back, even if it is a denial. It's better to know than have to wait in torture! I applied to Denton!anyone else still waiting to hear from twu
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kinesiologygal
Full Member
I called TTU on Monday morning and was immediately put on with an advisor. They said my application was still in review. I finished applying in August. Maybe I'll hear back soon :/is TWU still sending out emails? or have they filled the spots already?
I reached out to TTU and have not heard back yet, I also reached out to TWU and did not hear anything from them either
Anna R
Full Member
what about twu?I called TTU on Monday morning and was immediately put on with an advisor. They said my application was still in review. I finished applying in August. Maybe I'll hear back soon :/
kinesiologygal
Full Member
No luck on TWU yet. Didn't call but I haven't received an email.what about twu?
Anna R
Full Member
when did you applyNo luck on TWU yet. Didn't call but I haven't received an email.
Jlar
Full Member
I just got an interview email yesterday so I think maybe they are behind.when did you apply
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 216
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 456
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 689