General Admissions & OTCAS Texas schools 2020-2021 stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For the people that heard back what campus did you apply to?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed with them on 9/25 and they told me it would at least be another week until I hear back /:
How long after you submitted your application did it take for you to get an interview?

How long after you submitted your application did it take for you to get an interview?
I submitted the first week of august and was emailed for an interview in the middle of September

I submitted the first week of August and was emailed for an interview in the middle of September
I Was thinking of applying there just to have an extra school? I just am worried it is too late even though the deadline has not passed. how much was the OTCAS fee?

I Was thinking of applying there just to have an extra school? I just am worried it is too late even though the deadline has not passed. how much was the OTCAS fee?
For OTCAS I think it’s 165 unless you’re paying for multiple it’s less, but then they also have a 75 additional application fee

For OTCAS I think it’s 165 unless you’re paying for multiple it’s less, but then they also have a 75 additional application fee
Wait so if you apply for multiple it is less? but if you only apply to 1 it is 165?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed with them on 9/25 and they told me it would at least be another week until I hear back /:
Yea I interviewed that day as well. I was just becoming worried as it was getting closer to six weeks on Friday

Reactions: 1 user
Just got invited to interview at TWU on the 21st at 10:00 am!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got offered an interview at TWU Houston for the 21st at 10:45!

I got an email from TWU Houston about an hour ago! Also got an interview invite with TTU and UTMB send out their "save the date" email but not invitations yet. All in the same two hour time span hahaha

Reactions: 3 users
Got my TWU Houston invite as well for the 20th!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
For those of you who have received interviews, 1) did anyone receive an interview for the Dallas campus? 2) is your WebAdvisor updated? Or does it still say "Awaiting Department Review"?

For those of you who have received interviews, 1) did anyone receive an interview for the Dallas campus? 2) is your WebAdvisor updated? Or does it still say "Awaiting Department Review"?
I received an interview for Houston and it still says "Awaiting Department Review".

what campus did you apply to? did you get an email or look on your application website page
I applied for Dallas! And I got an email this morning

Reactions: 1 user
can you share your stats?

I applied to the houston one and got an email for an interview
I had a question about applying to Texas Tech? Hopefully, you will see this. So I submitted by OCTAS application made by payment, and I submitted my TTUHSC SHP online application and filled out all of this? is there anything I need to do after I fill all this out, that you did? I am not sure if I am missing something, bc I got an email after I submitted my payment through TTUHSC SHP online application but not after I filled out all this info.
11/05/2020Oath of ResidencyDisplay
11/05/2020Essential FunctionsDisplay
11/05/2020HB 1508Display
11/05/2020CBC AcknowledgementDisplay
11/05/2020SHP Emergency ContactsDisplay
11/05/2020Immunization RequirementsDisplay
11/05/2020Required Background InformationDisplay

I got an interview for TWU Houston as well! woohoo

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I had a question about applying to Texas Tech? Hopefully, you will see this. So I submitted by OCTAS application made by payment, and I submitted my TTUHSC SHP online application and filled out all of this? is there anything I need to do after I fill all this out, that you did? I am not sure if I am missing something, bc I got an email after I submitted my payment through TTUHSC SHP online application but not after I filled out all this info.
11/05/2020HB 1508Display
When did you apply exactly?

11/05/2020HB 1508Display
Hi! To answer a few of your questions, yes all of the TWU campuses reached out via email with interview invitations without updating the webadvisor page (at least for me it hasn't changed since I accepted the interview). As far as Tech that's all I believe you need to complete but I highly recommend reaching out! I hadn't heard back after I submitted all pf my info either and two weeks later I reached out to make sure my application was complete. After I reached out I heard back very quickly with the opportunity to move forward with an interview. I wish you the best of luck and try not to be too anxious, you got this!!

Hi! To answer a few of your questions, yes all of the TWU campuses reached out via email with interview invitations without updating the webadvisor page (at least for me it hasn't changed since I accepted the interview). As far as Tech that's all I believe you need to complete but I highly recommend reaching out! I hadn't heard back after I submitted all pf my info either and two weeks later I reached out to make sure my application was complete. After I reached out I heard back very quickly with the opportunity to move forward with an interview. I wish you the best of luck and try not to be too anxious, you got this!!
is TWU still sending out emails? or have they filled the spots already?
I reached out to TTU and have not heard back yet, I also reached out to TWU and did not hear anything from them either

I reached out to TTU and have not heard back yet, I also reached out to TWU and did not hear anything from them either
I'm so sorry but I wouldn't know the answer to this:/ Hopefully you hear back from them soon!

Did anyone actually respond to the TWU email, or did you just fill out the google form as the "response"?

I called TTU on Monday morning and was immediately put on with an advisor. They said my application was still in review. I finished applying in August. Maybe I'll hear back soon :/

I called TTU on Monday morning and was immediately put on with an advisor. They said my application was still in review. I finished applying in August. Maybe I'll hear back soon :/
what about twu?